Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Asghar Ali Karbalai

Jinn, Witches, Female demon and Fairy

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Brothers and Sisters

Please share your true stories or stories that you have heard of above categorized creatures.

And if any of shia chat member came across one, how did he/she cope with the situation?

What were your weapons spiritually?

Or

What is your plan of action if you come across any creature as such?

To be honest this is not a joke but I have heard that if we take our clothes off in front of 'female demon' especially they run away.

There is no sense to it but this is what people in villages believe or maybe in cities too.

Can we have someone shed some light on it too?

@Salsabeel @SIAR14 @Ashvazdanghe @ShiaMan14 @3wliya_maryam @Ruqaya101 @ali_fatheroforphans @Darth Vader @shia farm girl @Hameedeh @Aflower @Sirius_Bright @skyweb1987 @starlight @Islandsandmirrors @Haji 2003 @HakimPtsid

Well I have heard many bizarre stories 

I heard that apparently jinns can fall in love with you, some ppl get married to jinns without realising.

there was this story about some lady who met a guy in her dream, and then when she met him in real life she got married to him, she fell pregnant and later she realised that the guy was a jinni because there was no baby and he just left her, idk what happened next 

Fairies lol; now this reminds me of my grade 2 teacher, she kept telling us fake stories about how she was a fairy and that she could do magic and was 148 years old or something and we all believed her. Then the minute she said I have wings and I can fly the whole class was screaming "FLY MISS FLYYY" but she obvs didn't and kept making up excuses that I don't remember lmao.

Anywayyyss, so lemme tell y'all what happened to me. Now idek if this was real or a dream, but it literally felt real so this is what happened.

i was 14 and we just came back from hajj at night time. As I was lying on my bed trying to fall asleep, something really strange happened and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream bc I wasn't even asleep i was trying to close my eyes when suddenly I felt like I saw two long arms come from behind in front of my face and I was like what the hell did I just see wallah I got so scared I was crying sm and I couldn't stop panicking my dad was like Mariam it was just a dream but I knew that I saw something then my mum thought it might have something to do with hasad. So I read a lot of Quran and ayat al Kursi and a few duas, and Alhamdullilah I felt better and went back to sleep. 

Youse do not understand how scary that experience was.

Edited by 3wliya_maryam

7 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

I have heard that if we take our clothes off in front of 'female demon' especially they run away.

Just make sure you don't do this in a public place because most police wallahs won't believe that line of argument. 

I can't be bothered to write pages of stories. These things are there. The Quran says so. How to deal with them? Don't be afraid and say "Hi" for a start. If you pray they will leave you alone. The Muslim ones will never bother you. The Christian and Hindu ones will try to make you afraid. If SHTF say "Ya Ali" loudly and prepare to grapple with them. They will leave.

Here is mine :

When my children started school I told them all mothers get a sweet little fairy for each of their children and she watches over them when mothers can't be around. I told them it also reports back to mommy if the child is being naughty, no finishing his lunch, being cheeky with grandmother when Mum is away at work etc. It worked SPLENDIDLY!! My children always thought of her as a guardian angel and felt safe and never tried pushing boundaries in my absence. Then, one day when was older one who was 8 at time came to me and said out of the blue, "there is nothing like 'Mommy's fairies',you made it up all along,didn't you?"   I tried to evade the issue using all the mean parental tactics I could remember from bad parenting videos on facebook because I figured I could still use it for my younger one who was five, but there was no way she was getting sidetracked and I finally gave in. (It was then I realised that there was a little version of me standing there, just as headstrong and scary, something no amount of AyatulKursi or Quls was going to deflect) 

Soon after the incident my house frequently experienced the presence of a cute, very boisterous, little jinn who loves to play football and run around the house like a Shangai maglev. Whenever my daughter reports to me with another complaint of property destruction after I come home from work I tell her, 'See, I told you, you wouldn't have told him the truth about  Mummy's fairies.'

I have never been scared of jinns because when I was little my Mother told me that we are Sayeds and Jinns never dare come near Sayeds............Wait...!!!!! Was it another parental tactic so I wouldn't be scared going to the bathroom alone at night????  :worried::cry::cry:

crawls under the covers, will stay there until Mum comes back home.

5 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

My grandmother is known for her honesty, and she told everyone that one night she saw a witch grinding her teeth, and then the witch suddenly disappeared when my grandma told her to leave.

Honestly this story always freaks me out because my grandma is soo honest and all of a sudden she just told this story with terror on her face. 

What do you mean by grinding her teeth?

Like how females grind things in kitchen?

3 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Not yet got the opportunity to meet female demons & witches! But I am certainly interested in watching them and let me assure you that I will not undress myself for getting rid of these creatures which are the product of human mind. 

As for Jinn, I can sense their presence. They never disturbed me and I never challenged them. 

Opportunity hahahha brother salsabeel you know the rule if you see a ghani witch @Ruqaya101 you read naad e umar and run hahahah

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

4 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I don’t think Fairies are meant to exist, but I know jinns are sometimes seen by some people or in certain places since we have Hadiths about it. 

I think everyone who sees witches, fairies, etc. are just seeing variations of jinns. 

Jinns are strange creatures. Nothing scary, just strange. I’m not going to talk about my personal experiences with them.

I respect your privacy, I understand.

Well I heard that fairies are real and amazingly soooo beautiful that words cannot just explain their delicacy, softness of skin and their beautify.

I know a story of fairies and Moula Ali(as) too.

Anyway

So Ayat ul Kursi, Four 'Qul' seems to have been the weapon of our brothers and sisters and some manage to live with them without any having any trouble on either party.

9 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Brothers and Sisters

Please share your true stories or stories that you have heard of above categorized creatures.

And if any of shia chat member came across one, how did he/she cope with the situation?

What were your weapons spiritually?

Or

What is your plan of action if you come across any creature as such?

To be honest this is not a joke but I have heard that if we take our clothes off in front of 'female demon' especially they run away.

There is no sense to it but this is what people in villages believe or maybe in cities too.

Can we have someone shed some light on it too?

@Salsabeel @SIAR14 @Ashvazdanghe @ShiaMan14 @3wliya_maryam @Ruqaya101 @ali_fatheroforphans @Darth Vader @shia farm girl @Hameedeh @Aflower @Sirius_Bright @skyweb1987 @starlight @Islandsandmirrors @Haji 2003 @HakimPtsid

I have not come across such creature properly, but I even now sometimes at night feel myself out of my body wandering in my house. I know its creepy and noone believes me but one night my mom woke up and drank water I was seeing and hearing her drink and even went towards her, I thought I am awake but I wasnt. I told my mom casually and she was staring at me saying that you were sleeping in your bed that whole time..........and sometimes I do feel someone with me when i talk to Allah alone.. and at time of fajr and tahajud i swear i cant perform them alone I feel so scared and feel uncomfortable alone as i feel someone"s presence

Once what happened  I was praying Zuhr prayer...alone and i was quite tired so i just went into sajjdah waiting a bit to pray for asr ...however i was just about to sleep when i heard some one saying" wake up you have to pray for asr" i looked around but noone was there.. but i did felt a calming presence of someone and was fresh purely fresh

other than these I have so many spirtual dreams and holy dreams which i will tell on forum of dreams........... which  I have created

6 minutes ago, Farwa Jawad said:

I have not come across such creature properly, but I even now sometimes at night feel myself out of my body wandering in my house. I know its creepy and noone believes me but one night my mom woke up and drank water I was seeing and hearing her drink and even went towards her, I thought I am awake but I wasnt. I told my mom casually and she was staring at me saying that you were sleeping in your bed that whole time..........and sometimes I do feel someone with me when i talk to Allah alone.. and at time of fajr and tahajud i swear i cant perform them alone I feel so scared and feel uncomfortable alone as i feel someone"s presence

Once what happened  I was praying Zuhr prayer...alone and i was quite tired so i just went into sajjdah waiting a bit to pray for asr ...however i was just about to sleep when i heard some one saying" wake up you have to pray for asr" i looked around but noone was there.. but i did felt a calming presence of someone and was fresh purely fresh

other than these I have so many spirtual dreams and holy dreams which i will tell on forum of dreams........... which  I have created

Wow scary

And no wait not all the dreams are meant to be shared. Understand?