Asghar Ali Karbalai

Jinn, Witches, Female demon and Fairy

Rate this topic

Well I heard that fairies are real and amazingly soooo beautiful that words cannot just explain their delicacy, softness of skin and their beautify.

I know a story of fairies and Moula Ali(as) too.

Anyway

So Ayat ul Kursi, Four 'Qul' seems to have been the weapon of our brothers and sisters and some manage to live with them without any having any trouble on either party.

9 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Brothers and Sisters

Please share your true stories or stories that you have heard of above categorized creatures.

And if any of shia chat member came across one, how did he/she cope with the situation?

What were your weapons spiritually?

Or

What is your plan of action if you come across any creature as such?

To be honest this is not a joke but I have heard that if we take our clothes off in front of 'female demon' especially they run away.

There is no sense to it but this is what people in villages believe or maybe in cities too.

Can we have someone shed some light on it too?

@Salsabeel @SIAR14 @Ashvazdanghe @ShiaMan14 @3wliya_maryam @Ruqaya101 @ali_fatheroforphans @Darth Vader @shia farm girl @Hameedeh @Aflower @Sirius_Bright @skyweb1987 @starlight @Islandsandmirrors @Haji 2003 @HakimPtsid

I have not come across such creature properly, but I even now sometimes at night feel myself out of my body wandering in my house. I know its creepy and noone believes me but one night my mom woke up and drank water I was seeing and hearing her drink and even went towards her, I thought I am awake but I wasnt. I told my mom casually and she was staring at me saying that you were sleeping in your bed that whole time..........and sometimes I do feel someone with me when i talk to Allah alone.. and at time of fajr and tahajud i swear i cant perform them alone I feel so scared and feel uncomfortable alone as i feel someone"s presence

Once what happened  I was praying Zuhr prayer...alone and i was quite tired so i just went into sajjdah waiting a bit to pray for asr ...however i was just about to sleep when i heard some one saying" wake up you have to pray for asr" i looked around but noone was there.. but i did felt a calming presence of someone and was fresh purely fresh

other than these I have so many spirtual dreams and holy dreams which i will tell on forum of dreams........... which  I have created

6 minutes ago, Farwa Jawad said:

I have not come across such creature properly, but I even now sometimes at night feel myself out of my body wandering in my house. I know its creepy and noone believes me but one night my mom woke up and drank water I was seeing and hearing her drink and even went towards her, I thought I am awake but I wasnt. I told my mom casually and she was staring at me saying that you were sleeping in your bed that whole time..........and sometimes I do feel someone with me when i talk to Allah alone.. and at time of fajr and tahajud i swear i cant perform them alone I feel so scared and feel uncomfortable alone as i feel someone"s presence

Once what happened  I was praying Zuhr prayer...alone and i was quite tired so i just went into sajjdah waiting a bit to pray for asr ...however i was just about to sleep when i heard some one saying" wake up you have to pray for asr" i looked around but noone was there.. but i did felt a calming presence of someone and was fresh purely fresh

other than these I have so many spirtual dreams and holy dreams which i will tell on forum of dreams........... which  I have created

Wow scary

And no wait not all the dreams are meant to be shared. Understand?

let us do some introspection.

General outline of those who are touched by the hidden world are generally introverts and tend to spend more time within them selves.

How much of what we think is true is nothing but a delusion that gets worse with time?. Perhaps it is a perfect escape from the harshness of reality.

It is better to learn about something before embarking on the journey of its belief.

Reading of the works by Carl Jung is a good start.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:39 AM, Farwa Jawad said:

what is ghani supporter?

Lol I made a thread 'written on moon' and asked fellow users to share what they believe is written/embedded or carved at moon?

Mostly people agreed that Ali is written on moon including our brother salsabeel but he cracked a joke stating that one of his sunni friend said that he sees 'Ghani' is written on the moon and from there this whole joke of 'Ghani' started.

You wanna be a 'Ghani' too? Lol like @Ruqaya101 @3wliya_maryam @Salsabeel?

Hahaha

1 minute ago, monad said:

let us do some introspection.

General outline of those who are touched by the hidden world are generally introverts and tend to spend more time within them selves.

How much of what we think is true is nothing but a delusion that gets worse with time?. Perhaps it is a perfect escape from the harshness of reality.

It is better to learn about something before embarking on the journey of its belief.

Reading of the works by Carl Jung is a good start.

Thanks for such a useful tip.

I will google 'Carl Jung' brother.

2 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

@Salsabeel

Your inputs please Sir.

We have a believing sister supporting 'Ghani'.

Why're you surprising? Are you not the supporter of Ghani?

وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ غَنِيٌّ حَمِيدٌ

2:267

30 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I hope you can now understand why I have avoided to ridicule my sunni friend who said it looks like ghani is written on moon.

Yes I can totally understand and I understood it the first time even because he may have been referring to 'Ghani' in their concept and we could not decline it in light of how we took it through our knowledge and understanding.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:58 PM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

To be honest this is not a joke but I have heard that if we take our clothes off in front of 'female demon' especially they run away.

Yeah, when I was young, may be 12 or 14 years one of my friend aged 10 years said me that his father saw a Jinn and as soon as he saw the jinn, he was very brave and took of his pants and jinn ran away.

In no way, I meant disrespect of creatures of Allah (AWJ). But that is bragging of people. I do not think that only except those who Allah (AWJ) grants such power to see Jinns can see them and most of them are Anbiya, Imams and Saliheen. 

I feel jealous reading all your stories send jins,fairies etc you meet to me please. They have always intrigued me. Never met one in real life.

:confused:

I see a lot of creatures etc in nightmares which I kinda experience a lot but often forget how they look

Edited by Hassu93

45 minutes ago, Juma Khan said:

Yeah, when I was young, may be 12 or 14 years one of my friend aged 10 years said me that his father saw a Jinn and as soon as he saw the jinn, he was very brave and took of his pants and jinn ran away.

In no way, I meant disrespect of creatures of Allah (AWJ). But that is bragging of people. I do not think that only except those who Allah (AWJ) grants such power to see Jinns can see them and most of them are Anbiya, Imams and Saliheen. 

Lollll

On 11/5/2018 at 3:43 PM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Lol I made a thread 'written on moon' and asked fellow users to share what they believe is written/embedded or carved at moon?

Mostly people agreed that Ali is written on moon including our brother salsabeel but he cracked a joke stating that one of his sunni friend said that he sees 'Ghani' is written on the moon and from there this whole joke of 'Ghani' started.

You wanna be a 'Ghani' too? Lol like @Ruqaya101 @3wliya_maryam @Salsabeel?

Hahaha

no way hahahahaha Ali is written on moon CLEARLY!

On 11/5/2018 at 3:25 AM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Well I heard that fairies are real and amazingly soooo beautiful that words cannot just explain their delicacy, softness of skin and their beautify.

I know a story of fairies and Moula Ali(as) too.

What's that?

On 11/6/2018 at 9:28 AM, Fakeha said:

What's that?

Once it so happened that in the land of fairies a male big jinn used to come there and try to flirt with fairies (I dont know which else word should I use) so once a fairy got fed up and said 'Ya Ali(asws) help'.

Moula(asws) came and asked what happened? She said this male jinn (huge and powerful) is disturbing me, Moula(asws) told that Jinn not do it next time.

But what to say/do, this male jinn came again for flirting around and fairies did not like him at all so again a fairy said 'Ya Ali(as) help' and Moula(asws) came again and asked what happened?

They said again he is disturbing us again so Moula(asws) looked at the male jinn and started pushing him back by just pointing his(asws) hand towards him. He kept on going back and back till he reached a mountain, that mountain opened he went in and mountain got closed forever.

End of story.