Islandsandmirrors

Fatigue all day everyday

I’ve been struggling with fatigue for the last two weeks or so. I always want to nap and I have little energy. I’ve tried drinking more water, tried to eat more nutritious foods like meat and salmon. Bananas, nuts, olives. Nothing helps. 

Any tips on combating fatigue?

4 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I’ve been struggling with fatigue for the last two weeks or so. I always want to nap and I have little energy. I’ve tried drinking more water, tried to eat more nutritious foods like meat and salmon. Bananas, nuts, olives. Nothing helps. 

Any tips on combating fatigue?

Get more sleep at night.

Evaluate your diet.

I think you recently got married, correct? Check for pregnancy.

Salam. I suffered from this a couple of years ago. I would suggest the following:

1, Ask a doctor to carry out a blood test to ensure that there aren’t any vitamin/mineral deficiencies in your body.

2, Ask a Food Nutrionalist to carry out a Food Intolerance Test.

In my case it turned out that I had a yeast intolerance. It took six months for me to completely detoxify my body but it definitely worked.

I hope that you get to the root cause of it soon IA. 

Edited by Aflower

12 minutes ago, Aflower said:

1, Ask a doctor to carry out a blood test to ensure that there aren’t any vitamin/mineral deficiencies in your body.

I know that I was deficient in Vitamin D a while back, (like 2 years ago) but not recently.

Inshallah I’ll get an answer for this soon. 

Calcium powder: For all these patients, it's better not to remove the skin of raw eggs, but to wash them, to dry them, and once or twice a day, half a teaspoon of this powder mixed with a little honey on the tongue and swallow it. this medicine is an unique medicine in relieving fatigue and reducing muscular skeletal muscle pain and fatigue.

To all patients who suffer from fatigue and bodily harm, I advise you to take a spoon of wheat germ powder (or 5 to 4 tablespoons of fresh wheat germ) one day as they wish.

dissolve honey in water & add fresh lemon & put it in refrigerator to make it cool (Don't use ice ) drink 2 or 3 glass of it every day

boil one part honey & five part water with few raw Cinnamon pieces  until it's water turns half then add fresh lemon & drink it

http://shiateb.com/pages/?current=viewdoc&langid=1&sel=967

Blood glucose tests to eliminate diabetes or onset of it. Take inositol supplement with B12 and Folic acid for a harmless boost to your body's insulin and glucose processing systems. If you have enough factors that you can have diabetes in the future then talk to your doctor and start Metformin 500 mg per day after consultation.

In short, see a doctor just to be sure.