Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ali_fatheroforphans

Khadim Rizvi - Corrupt Preacher

Rate this topic

Salam,

A corrupt Maulna has gained a lot of popularity in Pakistan, the founder of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan.

I want everyone to be aware of this disgraceful and corrupt personality, who is doing nothing but harm. I'm really sick of these corrupt "fake" preachers. They make scholars with turbans look bad. There aim is not to spread peace and bring unity, but rather stir hate in society. Just look at the way they speak, smirk, use abusive language, and just the vibe they give off. Gosh, these people are like the yazids and muawiyahs of our time.

I have cousins who are from my mum's side and they told me how he is literally gaining a lot of popularity, and is being invited by a lot of people who reside in villages. The way he speaks is kind of entertaining and deceiving.  This corrupt personality came to my mum's village, who was invited by some other people, and when authorities found out about it, all the people who organized this event were taken to the police. This preacher is brainwashing innocent people in Pakistan.

It doesn't matter what your ethnicity is, everyone should take stand against these corrupt personalities, especially us Shias who value justice.

Find out more about him ----> https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1374182

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

49 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

A corrupt Maulna has gained a lot of popularity in Pakistan, the founder of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan.

I want everyone to be aware of this disgraceful and corrupt personality, who is doing nothing but harm. I'm really sick of these corrupt "fake" preachers. They make scholars with turbans look bad. There aim is not to spread peace and bring unity, but rather stir hate in society. Just look at the way they speak, smirk, use abusive language, and just the vibe they give off. Gosh, these people are like the yazids and muawiyahs of our time.

For me this is like a planted person by someone i dot know. but his preaches seem to be used to divide the majority of bravelis into groups. which presently forms the sunni dominant /. major group in Pakistan. 

Edited by skyweb1987

I didn’t watch the video, does he have a red beard? And says shezada after yazeed (la) and shezadi after Hinda (la) :furious:

astaghfirullah 

my mother found his videos and by god I literally wanted to throw up after seeing his face. But even worse was the audience, who were praising and encouraging this Bafoon to speak.

honestly, they are LITERALLY worse than shaitan. 

Lanat on him, actually my father told me that he had a friend who was a shia and was devoted to Ahle bayt so much, he was a part of some shia organization, organizing majlis, ziaraats etc. However this mad man organized killings against shia. My father's friend was brutally martyred when he rejected to sell hi iman and stop these organizations. He was 25 years old . My father do sometimes cry remembering his dear friend.

2 hours ago, Ralvi said:

I didn’t watch the video, does he have a red beard? And says shezada after yazeed (la) and shezadi after Hinda (la) :furious:

astaghfirullah 

my mother found his videos and by god I literally wanted to throw up after seeing his face. But even worse was the audience, who were praising and encouraging this Bafoon to speak.

honestly, they are LITERALLY worse than shaitan. 

He has fungus in his beard too

On 11/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

I have cousins who are from my mum's side and they told me how he is literally gaining a lot of popularity, and is being invited by a lot of people who reside in villages. The way he speaks is kind of entertaining and deceiving.  This corrupt personality came to my mum's village, who was invited by some other people, and when authorities found out about it, all the people who organized this event were taken to the police. This preacher is brainwashing innocent people in Pakistan.

It doesn't matter what your ethnicity is, everyone should take stand against these corrupt personalities, especially us Shias who value justice.

Find out more about him ----> https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1374182

Lanat beshumar on this pathetic man. Death to Mullahs :-@

On 11/4/2018 at 12:57 PM, Farwa Jawad said:

Lanat on him, actually my father told me that he had a friend who was a shia and was devoted to Ahle bayt so much, he was a part of some shia organization, organizing majlis, ziaraats etc. However this mad man organized killings against shia. My father's friend was brutally martyred when he rejected to sell hi iman and stop these organizations. He was 25 years old . My father do sometimes cry remembering his dear friend.

:salam:

May that man be in the highest rank of shahid.