Natsu

Panic attacks

Had one today,was just laying on my bed then suddenly my heart rate reached the top and my chest was tight and I couldn’t breathe well,Wanted to escape from my house but just kept walking around the house and breathing 

Its a really bad feeling,Have u experienced it as well?

Edited by Haji 2003

You should primarily look at the source of these panic attacks in your life/surroundings, whatever is causing them is unbearable in the long run.

This is the best treatment for anxiety in fact, which is what causes panic attacks.

Problem comes when it's really not in your hand (for example, poverty and inability to earn money effectively)

Edited by Bakir

13 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Stop taking caffeine (coffee tea mountain dew coca cola pepsi).

Yup been drinking too much coffee these days,that’s probably the problem 

Moula Ali(as) says

DO NOT let your difficulties fill you with ANXIETY after all it is ONLY in the darkest nights that the stars shine more brilliantly.

And yes I did have these feelings a lot of time @Natsu do not worry you will feel like something is going to happen to you and you will feel totally lost and the moment that it is happening with you, you will be 100% in it but relax do not bother my dear.

Psychologists says that Panic Attacks are maximum for 10 minutes and on peak from 7th to 10th minute after that they start decreasing.

These are the punch lines that I am giving you from peronal experience.

Allah says in the Quran that

1. Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. 2:286

2. Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. 13:28

3. And seek help through patience and prayers. 2:45

4. Speak to Imam e Zaman(as) tell him how you feel, Seek help from Allah by praying in the name of Mohammad(saww) o aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww).

In this I will keep on guiding you from my side as much as I can.

You can send me private messages, no worries.

16 hours ago, Natsu said:

Had one today,was just laying on my bed then suddenly my heart rate reached the top and my chest was tight and I couldn’t breathe well,Wanted to escape from my house but just kept walking around the house and breathing 

Its a really bad feeling,Have u experienced it as well?

And on one important thing my brother these things can also happen due to gastric issues in your stomache lol. It is true.

Avoid eating late night and do not eat too many of those foods that your stomache has problem in digesting in.

23 minutes ago, Natsu said:

Yup always had stomach problems since i was a kid

At times Gas can travel into your mind and cause chemical imbalancing.

Follow this rule

Your dinner should be at least 3 hours before your sleep. Or if you are eating late then eat less.

Drink boiled milk with some honey in it as you hit bed.

Last but not the least, turn to Allah my dear.

22 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

At times Gas can travel into your mind and cause chemical imbalancing.

Follow this rule

Your dinner should be at least 3 hours before your sleep. Or if you are eating late then eat less.

Drink boiled milk with some honey in it as you hit bed.

Last but not the least, turn to Allah my dear.

Lol my dinner is like 30 min before bed,gotta fix that 

THANKS

Salam for your gastric problem using licorice is very effective 

also I had problem in breathing & panic attacks during , I take a pocket size Quran & recited a page before sleeping & put it on my chest during sleep time for a week & it was very effective for me .

I suffered from a series of panic attacks after four burglars broke into our home when I was still in it. My primary concern was not about what would be taken, but about the safety of my two children who were also with me (my youngest was 6 months old at the time). 

I found that breathing into a paper bag helped but some people disagree with the value of this. You can read about it on the Internet.

Edited by Aflower