Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wolverine

#47 Are your Friends Mostly Shia or non-Shia?

Rate this topic

Poll #47  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Your friends in real life are mostly...

• Shia
    • non-Shia
    • I'm a loner. I have no friends.

9 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I told her im going to go to my Monday exam and fail it completely, she smiled at me and said okay. she didn't even get her shoe. 

I was so shocked. still trying to register what happened. I should take her to see a doctor

looooooolsss

dw inshallah it'll be easy for you i make dua

1 minute ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Tell her like this

Hey mom, its okay to fail because people learn from failures hahahha then you see shoes hangers belts will come out at you or probably bathroom's thin wet slipper will come flying at you...

THATS THE CRAZY THING, she said this stuff to ME. 

I actually think I know why she didn't react badly at all, lately I have just been at an all time low, I feel like I lost my passion for my studies, maybe someone gave me nazar lol. I think she just knows how much its impacted me lately so she doesn't care. but still lol, my mums never done that before hahah

1 minute ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I actually think I know why she didn't react badly at all, lately I have just been at an all time low, I feel like I lost my passion for my studies, maybe someone gave me nazar lol. I think she just knows how much its impacted me lately so she doesn't care. but still lol, my mums never done that before hahah

No nazar nothing

its the shiachat.com that's got you  careless towards your studies

@3wliya_maryam Can you share what I said to her mother so that she can take some action till her exams are over.

1 minute ago, Ruqaya101 said:

well be grateful sister  alhamdullilah

atleast she didn't get grab her na'al or something and throw it at u

atleast she didn't do those Arab mum pinches where they grab ur skin and they twist it like so hard and u can't scream cuz if u do she'll make it more painful

typical arab mums lol

Just now, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

its the shiachat.com that's got you  careless towards your studies

hahahahaha, I wish that was the reason! at least I would know what action to take. but nope, it isn't that. its the responsibilities within a household and toxic events that make you lose hope 

1 minute ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

atleast she didn't get grab her na'al or something and throw it at u

atleast she didn't do those Arab mum pinches where they grab ur skin and they twist it like so hard and u can't scream cuz if u do she'll make it more painful

typical arab mums lo

:hahaha:

alhamdulilah haha

10 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

y'all im leaving rn, shiachat is starting to become addictive and i have to work to complete

ma salama and goodnight ya ghanis

Get a mod to temporarily deactivate your account, that's what I do.

Recently lost a friend because of my faith....

no big deal it’s not like I expected any different...I respected their beliefs but they didn’t do the same for me. I just can’t not talk about what riles me up and what keeps me up at night 

im the loner hermit type lol surprisingly I don’t clam up in social situations and can talk. Iam a Saggitarius so maybe that’s why? 

haven’t had lasting friendships outside of students who just know each other and acquaintances. If you can count those as friendships- I don’t really forget a face once i see it 

Edited by Ralvi

Most of my friends are "nones"-- they aren't affiliated with any religion yet aren't atheists. Some are christians. I don't know any Muslims in real life anymore. 

I could be wrong. A lot of people who are religious in modern America keep it within the walls of their homes so as not to be mocked by the rest of society or worse, be labeled as "bigots" and lose their jobs.

10 minutes ago, GD41586 said:

A lot of people who are religious in modern America keep it within the walls of their homes so as not to be mocked by the rest of society or worse, be labeled as "bigots" and lose their jobs.

Really? Where do you live?