Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Asghar Ali Karbalai

Alif Laam Meem and Ya Seen

Rate this topic

Lets see now what tafaseer says:

ALIF LAM MIM are letters of the Arabic alphabet. They are known as huruf muqatta-at, letters used as abbreviations for words which have a definite meaning of sublime and profound nature known only to Allah, His last prophet, and His Ahl ul Bayt, the true divinely chosen successors, the holy Imams. Particularly, these types of symbolic alphabets, used in some of the surahs of the Quran, as a part of those surahs, are beyond the comprehension of (even) the most learned intellectuals. It is strictly prohibited to use imagination and discretion in finding out its purport and meaning.

There are six surahs including al Baqarah, which begin with ALIF, LAM, MIM. The others are Ali Imran, Ankabut, Rum, Luqman and Sajdah.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

Many interpretations have been forwarded and manipulated by some commentators, but they are all based upon conjecture, devoid of any definite authority. According to the holy Imams these letters are a means of reaching the higher realms of true knowledge, available in the verses of the Quran, but the domain of sublime confidences are reserved only for the chosen representatives of Allah.

http://quran.al-islam.org/

Some of the mysteries of Allah in the Qur'an 

Part I 

8340quran_resize_2.jpg

There are a lot of questions about the letters of the verse that have come at the beginning of some of the surahs. Why did God put these letters at the beginning of some of the surahs? Is it not time for God to reveal some of these mysteries to us? Can these letters help us figure out what's going on in the days when technology based on numbers is based? 
This is what we will examine in this article and we will see that the Holy Quran has a very complex and complex structure, and no one can bring it like that. What we'll see Harmony is a beautiful numeric value based on the number 7 and its derivatives based on a numerical scientific method. 
First we need to call these letters "special letters" because God has put them in a special way at the beginning of the chapters. The number of these letters is 14, which is a multiple of 7, and even their repetition is based on the number 7. 
What the scholars (the blessings of Allah on them) first realized was that the number of these letters is 14 and come in 14 surahs. (We do not count duplicates), then we have the first point: 
The number of letters is 14. 
The frequency of use is 14. (We also do not count duplicates) 
14 is a multiple of 7, what is this mean? 
Before examining the importance of this number, I intend to correct the name given to these letters: alphanumeric characters (separated by letters). Because they are written in a connected manner, not separate from each other. 
Some people say the letters are bright, do you think the rest of the letters are dark? After many studies, I call them "special letters" that God has put them at the beginning of some surahs. 
So in the rest of this article, we call these letters, special letters, and the beginning of the chapters in which these letters are in the beginning, and the sura that contains these letters can be called special suras. 

● Specific number 
No one can deny the mystery of the 7th. The first number in the Qur'an is the most repeated in the Quran after the number 1, the number God has chosen for each atom in the world (the number of atomic circuits is 7, the earth has 7 layers, the number of days of the week, 7 is and ...). 
Even our dear Prophet (peace be upon him) often repeated this number. We drop the Ka'ba at Hajj 7, try Safa and Marwah 7 times, the number of Remy columns is 7, when we bury 7, put our bodies on the floor and if we want to find them all To thousands of adults.
God has put the number of sura that begins with these letters 14 of 2 * 7, but for what number 2? If we look at these special letters and how they are placed in these suras, we must come up with a beautiful mathematical dependence. 
So, several years ago, I began to examine these letters and put them in terms of their repetition and dispersion, and I found an accurate and weird system. Then I wrote a book in the name of the mysteries of Ala Lammem, in which I reviewed this. I firmly believed that there is a relationship between the number seven and its dimensions in the Quran. 
The first letter of the letter A for Lam Mim is in the first verse of Surah Baqara. Immediately after this verse, there comes an emphasis from God that there is no doubt in the Holy Qur'an, and Allah says: 
"الم (1) اللك كتابلا لا رب فيه هيدي للمتقين (2)" Baghera 
Alam (1) is a book that there is no doubt about it and is a guide for the righteous. (2) Al-Baqar 
If we go to the last sura which contains these letters, we see that again, the Lord emphasizes that there is no doubt in this book and is revealed from God: 
"Alm (1) Allah Almighty Allah" (2) Projection 
Alam (1) is a book sent down by the Lord of the World and there is no doubt about it. (2) Prostration 
This emphasis is always mentioned by God in the Qur'an. 
I always asked myself why God chose these three things from among all these letters? Does he represent one of his names or names of surahs? None of these two cases has been proven. And if we remove these letters, there will be no apparent change in the meaning of the Qur'an, and these alphabets must be related to the names of God or the names of the surahs. 
Logically, God should not accidentally put these letters in his book, and certainly these letters are used to prove the uniqueness and the right of the Qur'an. In this case, the whole Qur'an must surely be changed by changing them. How can this structure be discovered and the number 7 associated with it? 
In order to get good results, I used a scientific method and began to answer my question: can these letters be used to prove that the queer is unique? 

● Distinctive distribution of special letters 
I have put the second verse from Surah al-Baqarah below and I have put the letters of alphabet and Lam and Mim in each letter. 
Dhllk Kabbla Ribe Fayeh Hedi Llmtgkyn 
3 0 0 0 2 2 1 
Thus, the number is 3000221. This is a multiple of 7: 
3000221 = 7 * 428603 
So the number that represents the distribution of these letters is a multiple of 7. But what about the last sura that A is like? 
We write the second verse of Sajdah and write down the number of repetitions of these special characters under each word. It should also be noted that the word "Electroke" was written in Arabic without "A" ....... It is a secret that we will mention later. 
I'm downgrading my account 
4 0 1 0 0 2 2 1 
Which is the number 40100221 and is a multiple of 7 
40100221 = 7 * 5728603 
We see how rigorous this distribution is. This accurate distribution does not only include letters but also includes words. 

● Astonishing words distribution 
In the previous section, we checked whether or not these letters were specific. We are now asking if the distribution of these letters in the verse and in all the words is related to the 7th verse? How are the words that these letters have? Is there a similar relationship? 
We say that: If the letters A to LAM are distributed on the basis of a relationship with the number seven, the words that they have are similarly scattered. Again, we write the two verses and give the number 1 for the words that have the letters and the zero for the words they do not have, which is a well-known scientific method. 
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 
Thus, the number is 1000111, which is represented by a number of seven. 
1000111 = 7 * 142873 
The same is done for the second verse of Surah al-Sajdah: 
1 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 
We see that again the number of 7 is as follows: 
10100111 = 7 * 1442873 
Dear reader, this relationship is not surprising to you? Do you think something happened? Is it possible to happen in the whole Qur'an?

● An amazing relationship 
This marvelous relationship does not end here and is consistent with the entire Qur'an. 
If we count the number of the alphabets of the second verse in al-Baqarah, we will reach 26, and the second verse of Sāḍh-e Sajdah will have 29 letters. And if we put these two numbers together, we get 2926, which is a number of seven. 
2926 = 7 * 418 
This represents the relationship between the letters and the number seven. In addition, we have another weird relationship between letters and words with three letters, A, L, and I. 

● An amazing relationship between letters and words 
In the second verse of Surah Baqara, the words in this verse containing these three special characters are equal to 4, and the number of times that A is used is equal to 8, that is, twice. We mean: 
The number of words that I have: 4 
Number of times a. I have been applied: 8 
If we put these two numbers together, it is still a multiple of 7. that's mean: 
84 = 7 * 12 In addition, the number 12 is obtained from the sum of 8 and 4. 
In the second verse of Sajdah, the number of words containing these three special characters is 5, and the number of times the use of these letters is 10. That is twice! And the same is true of the previous relationship: 
Number of words with these three letters: 5 
How often do you use these letters: 10 
By putting these two numbers together, the number is 105, which is as follows in the range of 7: 
105 = 7 * 15 In addition, the number 15 is also the sum of two 5 and 10. 
Even the numbers used in these two stages, namely, 15 and 12 if we put together, 1512 is also a multiple of seven: 
1512 = 7 * 216 
The number used here, 216, is astonishingly related to the number of sura that begins with these three special letters: 
216 = 6 * 6 * 6

https://www.tebyan.net/newindex.aspx?pid=934&articleid=250109

continues ...

Ehsan Ashrafi 
Aerospace expert 
Esfahan 

Deepest secrets of ALif laam raa in Science (very Important )

7 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Ali Laam Meem

Ya Seen

My belief is that 'Alif Laam Meem' means Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) 

Ya Seen means (Ya Syed) for Prophet(saww) 

@Darth Vader @Ashvazdanghe @Salsabeel @Hameedeh @ShiaMan14 @Ruqaya101 @3wliya_maryam @EndTimesCodes @SIAR14 @Intellectual Resistance @just a muslim @shia farm girl @Sirius_Bright @hasanhh @AmirAlmuminin Lover @Islandsandmirrors @Gaius I. Caesar @Haji 2003 @Wholehearted Shi'a

Your inputs please or anyone else can share their understanding/belief and if a person having this knowledge can summarize all such words seperately mentioned in Quran means what as this is very important.

Bro, do not speak about things which we do not know, the meanings of these words can only be told by Imam-e-Zamana or Ahlebait a.s. 

According to Imam Jafar al Sadiq a.s: "Kaaf Ha Ya Ein Saad, refers to "Kaaf" for karbala, "Ha" for Halakat, "Ya" for Yazeed, "Ein" for "Atash (Thirst), and "Saad" for Sabar".

It is more appropriate that your interpretaion be supported by Hadith of Ahelbait a.s. And, It may also happen that one world may have many meanings but our holy personalities tell us only one "secret".

Edited by Juma Khan

11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Some of the mysteries of Allah in the Qur'an 

Part I 

There are a lot of questions about the letters of the verse that have come at the beginning of some of the surahs. Why did God put these letters at the beginning of some of the surahs? Is it not time for God to reveal some of these mysteries to us? Can these letters help us figure out what's going on in the days when technology based on numbers is based? 
This is what we will examine in this article and we will see that the Holy Quran has a very complex and complex structure, and no one can bring it like that. What we'll see Harmony is a beautiful numeric value based on the number 7 and its derivatives based on a numerical scientific method. 
First we need to call these letters "special letters" because God has put them in a special way at the beginning of the chapters. The number of these letters is 14, which is a multiple of 7, and even their repetition is based on the number 7. 
What the scholars (the blessings of Allah on them) first realized was that the number of these letters is 14 and come in 14 surahs. (We do not count duplicates), then we have the first point: 
The number of letters is 14. 
The frequency of use is 14. (We also do not count duplicates) 
14 is a multiple of 7, what is this mean? 
Before examining the importance of this number, I intend to correct the name given to these letters: alphanumeric characters (separated by letters). Because they are written in a connected manner, not separate from each other. 
Some people say the letters are bright, do you think the rest of the letters are dark? After many studies, I call them "special letters" that God has put them at the beginning of some surahs. 
So in the rest of this article, we call these letters, special letters, and the beginning of the chapters in which these letters are in the beginning, and the sura that contains these letters can be called special suras. 

● Specific number 
No one can deny the mystery of the 7th. The first number in the Qur'an is the most repeated in the Quran after the number 1, the number God has chosen for each atom in the world (the number of atomic circuits is 7, the earth has 7 layers, the number of days of the week, 7 is and ...). 
Even our dear Prophet (peace be upon him) often repeated this number. We drop the Ka'ba at Hajj 7, try Safa and Marwah 7 times, the number of Remy columns is 7, when we bury 7, put our bodies on the floor and if we want to find them all To thousands of adults.
God has put the number of sura that begins with these letters 14 of 2 * 7, but for what number 2? If we look at these special letters and how they are placed in these suras, we must come up with a beautiful mathematical dependence. 
So, several years ago, I began to examine these letters and put them in terms of their repetition and dispersion, and I found an accurate and weird system. Then I wrote a book in the name of the mysteries of Ala Lammem, in which I reviewed this. I firmly believed that there is a relationship between the number seven and its dimensions in the Quran. 
The first letter of the letter A for Lam Mim is in the first verse of Surah Baqara. Immediately after this verse, there comes an emphasis from God that there is no doubt in the Holy Qur'an, and Allah says: 
"الم (1) اللك كتابلا لا رب فيه هيدي للمتقين (2)" Baghera 
Alam (1) is a book that there is no doubt about it and is a guide for the righteous. (2) Al-Baqar 
If we go to the last sura which contains these letters, we see that again, the Lord emphasizes that there is no doubt in this book and is revealed from God: 
"Alm (1) Allah Almighty Allah" (2) Projection 
Alam (1) is a book sent down by the Lord of the World and there is no doubt about it. (2) Prostration 
This emphasis is always mentioned by God in the Qur'an. 
I always asked myself why God chose these three things from among all these letters? Does he represent one of his names or names of surahs? None of these two cases has been proven. And if we remove these letters, there will be no apparent change in the meaning of the Qur'an, and these alphabets must be related to the names of God or the names of the surahs. 
Logically, God should not accidentally put these letters in his book, and certainly these letters are used to prove the uniqueness and the right of the Qur'an. In this case, the whole Qur'an must surely be changed by changing them. How can this structure be discovered and the number 7 associated with it? 
In order to get good results, I used a scientific method and began to answer my question: can these letters be used to prove that the queer is unique? 

● Distinctive distribution of special letters 
I have put the second verse from Surah al-Baqarah below and I have put the letters of alphabet and Lam and Mim in each letter. 
3 0 0 0 2 2 1 
Thus, the number is 3000221. This is a multiple of 7: 
3000221 = 7 * 428603 
So the number that represents the distribution of these letters is a multiple of 7. But what about the last sura that A is like? 
We write the second verse of Sajdah and write down the number of repetitions of these special characters under each word. It should also be noted that the word "Electroke" was written in Arabic without "A" ....... It is a secret that we will mention later. 
4 0 1 0 0 2 2 1 
Which is the number 40100221 and is a multiple of 7 
40100221 = 7 * 5728603 
We see how rigorous this distribution is. This accurate distribution does not only include letters but also includes words. 

● Astonishing words distribution 
In the previous section, we checked whether or not these letters were specific. We are now asking if the distribution of these letters in the verse and in all the words is related to the 7th verse? How are the words that these letters have? Is there a similar relationship? 
We say that: If the letters A to LAM are distributed on the basis of a relationship with the number seven, the words that they have are similarly scattered. Again, we write the two verses and give the number 1 for the words that have the letters and the zero for the words they do not have, which is a well-known scientific method. 
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 
Thus, the number is 1000111, which is represented by a number of seven. 
1000111 = 7 * 142873 
The same is done for the second verse of Surah al-Sajdah: 
1 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 
We see that again the number of 7 is as follows: 
10100111 = 7 * 1442873 
Dear reader, this relationship is not surprising to you? Do you think something happened? Is it possible to happen in the whole Qur'an?

● An amazing relationship 
This marvelous relationship does not end here and is consistent with the entire Qur'an. 
If we count the number of the alphabets of the second verse in al-Baqarah, we will reach 26, and the second verse of Sāḍh-e Sajdah will have 29 letters. And if we put these two numbers together, we get 2926, which is a number of seven. 
2926 = 7 * 418 
This represents the relationship between the letters and the number seven. In addition, we have another weird relationship between letters and words with three letters, A, L, and I. 

● An amazing relationship between letters and words 
In the second verse of Surah Baqara, the words in this verse containing these three special characters are equal to 4, and the number of times that A is used is equal to 8, that is, twice. We mean: 
The number of words that I have: 4 
Number of times a. I have been applied: 8 
If we put these two numbers together, it is still a multiple of 7. that's mean: 
84 = 7 * 12 In addition, the number 12 is obtained from the sum of 8 and 4. 
In the second verse of Sajdah, the number of words containing these three special characters is 5, and the number of times the use of these letters is 10. That is twice! And the same is true of the previous relationship: 
Number of words with these three letters: 5 
How often do you use these letters: 10 
By putting these two numbers together, the number is 105, which is as follows in the range of 7: 
105 = 7 * 15 In addition, the number 15 is also the sum of two 5 and 10. 
Even the numbers used in these two stages, namely, 15 and 12 if we put together, 1512 is also a multiple of seven: 
1512 = 7 * 216 
The number used here, 216, is astonishingly related to the number of sura that begins with these three special letters: 
216 = 6 * 6 * 6

https://www.tebyan.net/newindex.aspx?pid=934&articleid=250109

continues ...

Ehsan Ashrafi 
Aerospace expert 
Esfahan 

Deepest secrets of ALif laam raa in Science (very Important )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yv2-w2EE8s

جَزَاكَ اللّهُ خيراً كثيراً brother for explanation

Things keep revolving/coming back to 5, 7, 9, 12 and 14

ofcourse 5, 12 and 14 being the infallibles, masoomeen(asws)

This entire universe was created in the love of 5. Quran is revealed explaining the shaan of Allah and Massoomeen(asws)

Even the moon is complete on the 14th of every month.

Now if somebody gets uneasy by reading these sentences due to their discrepancies with the masoomeen(asws) or it is beyond their understanding then please keep it to yourself, no need to comment.

Edited by Hameedeh
Extremely long quote was shortened in length.

1 hour ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

جَزَاكَ اللّهُ خيراً كثيراً brother for explanation

Things keep revolving/coming back to 5, 7, 9, 12 and 14

ofcourse 5, 12 and 14 being the infallibles, masoomeen(asws)

This entire universe was created in the love of 5. Quran is revealed explaining the shaan of Allah and Massoomeen(asws)

Even the moon is complete on the 14th of every month.

brother the following  link provides the information regarding the haroof muqta'at and their details in connection with 14 infallibles, This is a good work in urdu:

http://www.ziyaraat.net/booksQuran/HaroofeAijaz.pdf

Also i have developed at SC a thread about the numerical analysis of some of verses of quran. the link is given below:

Edited by skyweb1987

46 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

ln mosque, we are told only lmam Mahdi can explain the Muqatta'at. The same with the-man-of-the-fish, Zul-qarnan, and so on.

The true final meaning can be given by the Imam who is a chosen representative of Allah swt. 

But if we look the following verses of Quran

Sura Al-Qamar, verse 17.

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

It is stated in the Quran that:

i) Sura Sad, verse 29.

“This is the Blessed Book that we have revealed to you, (O Muhammad), that people with understanding may reflect over its verses and those with understanding derive a lesson”

we should try to derive the meaning in the light of verses of quran and hadith because these muqta/at are also part of the book ie quran.

Edited by skyweb1987

22 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Ali Laam Meem

Ya Seen

My belief is that 'Alif Laam Meem' means Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) 

Ya Seen means (Ya Syed) for Prophet(saww) 

@Hameedeh

Salam. If I gave my own opinion on something, then I would be guilty of misguiding someone, which I would never want to do. An Islamic scholar who knows Arabic would say that qiyas is not allowed in Islamic jurisprudence, so it's best to do research and learn what the Holy Prophet SA and Ahlul Bayt AS said about the Holy Qur'an and it's meaning (tafsir).

The Shi'ite Position about Qiyas

11 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

The true final meaning can be given by the Imam who is a chosen representative of Allah swt. 

But if we look the following verses of Quran

Sura Al-Qamar, verse 17.

And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

It is stated in the Quran that:

i) Sura Sad, verse 29.

“This is the Blessed Book that we have revealed to you, (O Muhammad), that people with understanding may reflect over its verses and those with understanding derive a lesson”

we should ...

Ayat:  11:47

11 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

we should try to derive the meaning in the light of verses of quran and hadith because these muqta/at are also part of the book ie quran.

Ayats 18:17 & 24; 68:18

Edited by hasanhh

4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Ayat:  11:47

The following verse is quoted in response please:

Supremely exalted is therefore Allah, the King, the Truth, and do not make haste with the Quran before its revelation is made complete to you and say: O my Lord! increase me in knowledge. (20;114)

4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Ayats 18:17 & 24; 68:18

The following verse is quoted in response please:

وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ

And those to whom the knowledge has been given see that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, that is the truth, and it guides into the path of the Mighty, the Praised. (34:6)

wasalam

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

Quote extract:    ...do not make haste...

Which you and others are doing.

1 hour ago, skyweb1987 said:

Quote Extract:   ...that which has been revealed to you...

The "you" herein is Muhammad-s.a.w.s. Not you and me.

Edited by hasanhh
adverbial correction

25 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Which you are doing.

The "you" herein is Muhammad-s.a.w.s. Not you and me.

So you mean that the verses of quran for the dua of the prophet should alone be recited by the prophets and not by US?

Sorry brother i do not agree to your this view we should also recite these to get the pleasure of Allah swt for our matters too..

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

i like to add further in this concern the following:

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

…Rabbi Zidnee I’lmaa.

O Lord, increase me in knowledge. (Sura Ta-Ha, 20:25-28).

Recite this dua’a 7 times after every wajib prayer to increase knowledge.

https://www.al-islam.org/qunut-talib-hussain-zaidi/part-1-supplications-holy-quran#supplication-n-33

Edited by skyweb1987

11 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. If I gave my own opinion on something, then I would be guilty of misguiding someone, which I would never want to do. An Islamic scholar who knows Arabic would say that qiyas is not allowed in Islamic jurisprudence, so it's best to do research and learn what the Holy Prophet SA and Ahlul Bayt AS said about the Holy Qur'an and it's meaning (tafsir).

The Shi'ite Position about Qiyas

Sister, I have mentioned in my previous post that this is what I have heard of from ullemas, though it was very obvious yet I had to type it because some people were taking it as my personal opinion.

The purpose of this thread was infact for the people to share their research and knowledge on these letters.

Alhamdulilah there has not been any Qiyas so far by my side. I am a seeker of knowledge.

I know that Quran has been revealed describing the 'attributes' and 'virtues' of Allah and Mohammad(saww) o Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) and ofcourse quran is an in-depth book with immense knowledge.

جَزَاكَ اللّهُ خيراً كثيراً 

3 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

i like to add further in this concern the following:

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

…Rabbi Zidnee I’lmaa.

O Lord, increase me in knowledge. (Sura Ta-Ha, 20:25-28).

Recite this dua’a 7 times after every wajib prayer to increase knowledge.

https://www.al-islam.org/qunut-talib-hussain-zaidi/part-1-supplications-holy-quran#supplication-n-33

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

ln mosque, we are told only lmam Mahdi can explain the Muqatta'at. The same with the-man-of-the-fish, Zul-qarnan, and so on.

You talk like 'we are sunni we don't have this we don't have that' then you talk what you are told in 'mosques'.

There is a lot of 'we' in you so Should I post some narrations from 'your' sahih bukhari only?

I really do not want to embarras you by posting narrations from so called 'we/our' sahih bukhari book a big collection of hadiths.

And I can quote n number of ayats  too. Don't make your own private mosque and let's stick together as muslim on discussions.

13 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Sister, I have mentioned in my previous post that this is what I have heard of from ullemas, though it was very obvious yet I had to type it because some people were taking it as my personal opinion.

Yes, I  understood that. Did those ullema you mention give their proof from the Holy Qur'an, hadith, riwayat for their statements? 

20 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Yes, I  understood that. Did those ullema you mention give their proof from the Holy Qur'an, hadith, riwayat for their statements? 

Yes the best part of our shia scholars is this that they do not speak without proof, knowledge and logic.

This is very obvious to be precise.

24 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

There are many narrations and meanings described from Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) on these 3 letters in books mostly and some available online.

4 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Yes the best part of our shia scholars is this that they do not speak without proof, knowledge and logic.

This is very obvious to be precise.

4 hours ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

There are many narrations and meanings described from Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) on these 3 letters in books mostly and some available online.

If you know this is available, please provide it for us.

4 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

If you know this is available, please provide it for us.

I heard it in majalis.

This is the online link of what is available as I searched in www.al-islam.org as to Ya-Seen being Ya Syed(saww) and for other letters too including Alif Laam Meem.

https://www.al-islam.org/sw/node/17641

As for Alif Laam Meem also meaning Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) I do not find currently on internet as I searched a bit, though on www.hubeali.com and many other websites tafseer e Quran is available for you to read including the tafseer of Alif Laam Meem.

Alhamdulilah our Imams(asws) have immense knowledge and are able do tafseer of any Quranic letter, verse or ayat and have done it for people like us to seek knowledge of Quran.

Please click on below link and then click on Surah Al Baqarah.

https://www.hubeali.com/tafseerhubeali/

You can do a thorough research on this by yourself by approaching our ullemas or reading books on such letters.

^ Thank you for the link. 

I searched a bit, though on www.hubeali.com

I have always recommended books at al-islam.org but I cannot recommend hubeali website because of doubt about some of their content. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234992158-is-hubealicom-reliable/