Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Virtues and Jalalof Umar in Madina

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

@Salsabeel @Ruqaya101 @Ashvazdanghe @Intellectual Resistance @ShiaMan14 

Salsabeel and ruqaiya...Here we go look at his highness virtues :clap:

------

Another “hadith” says, “One day an earthquake hit Madinah, and ‘Umar hit the ground with his stick and said, ‘Be calm, by the permission of Allah,’ and the earthquake ceased because ‘Umar told it to.”

Tafseer al-Fakher al-Razi, 21:88

-----

I also heard hadith in which it says Shaitan does not walk pass the alley in which Umar has :hahaha:walked.

Sheer class and wisdom, I must say 

• Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

------

Another “hadith” says, “One day an earthquake hit Madinah, and ‘Umar hit the ground with his stick and said, ‘Be calm, by the permission of Allah,’ and the earthquake ceased because ‘Umar told it to.”

-----

I also heard hadith in which it says Shaitan does not walk pass the alley in which Umar has :hahaha:walked.

@Juma Khan @SIAR14

41 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

------

-----

mashallah, knock on the wood, touch wood, spit 3 times, to the left and to the right, salawat ala Mohamed. look at this man! the sauron of islam, he hits the ground with his stick and says to shaitan YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Just now, Ruqaya101 said:

are you a brother or sister, sorry, im genuinely confused, is salsabeel a mans name? damn it im so lost

I am a brother. Salsabeel is the name of fountain in jannah, it is mentioned in chapter 76 verse 18

Surah Al-Insan, Verse 18:
عَيْنًا فِيهَا تُسَمَّىٰ سَلْسَبِيلًا

(Of) a fountain therein which is named Salsabil.
(English - Shakir)

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

mashallah, knock on the wood, touch wood, spit 3 times, to the left and to the right, salawat ala Mohamed. look at this man! the sauron of islam, he hits the ground with his stick and says to shaitan YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Lol spit to right and left thrice

You know I read somewhere if all the world's knowledge is kept on one side and Umar's on other side then Umar's knowledge would outweight it 

He is the man hahahahha

Just now, Salsabeel said:

I am a brother. Salsabeel is the name of fountain in jannah, it is mentioned in chapter 76 verse 18

Surah Al-Insan, Verse 18:
عَيْنًا فِيهَا تُسَمَّىٰ سَلْسَبِيلًا

(Of) a fountain therein which is named Salsabil.
(English - Shakir)

aah tamam. :) 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I seriously wonder what you read :D 

One day, ‘Umar saw the Prophet ordering the Muslims to destroy the palm trees of Khaybar, so ‘Umar asked the Prophet to stop doing that. The Prophet listened to ‘Umar and asked the people not to cut down the palm trees of Khaybar.

Al-Sir al-Kabir, 1:55

----

Ruqaiya In order to speak with our brothers and sisters from different school it is good that we have kmowledge of what their books say so that we can accordingly we can counter it with logic and authentic narrations, having said that above narration ends it all :yahoo:

By the way maybe you can go through some bits of this page, it is from our website

https://www.al-islam.org/when-power-and-piety-collide-sayyid-moustafa-al-qazwini/chapter-8-legacy-quraysh-hadith#f_05bee53e_31

2 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

One day, ‘Umar saw the Prophet ordering the Muslims to destroy the palm trees of Khaybar, so ‘Umar asked the Prophet to stop doing that. The Prophet listened to ‘Umar and asked the people not to cut down the palm trees of Khaybar.

Al-Sir al-Kabir, 1:55

this is insane! :hahaha:

I cannot believe my eyes HAHA

re you sure this is from their authentic hadiths or are you guys fooling me?

44 minutes ago, Juma Khan said:

I thought him one day to be her but he was really him not her, :confused:

خوچہ چشمہ ہوتا ہے کہ چشمہ ہوتی ہے؟

خان صاحب کو ہمیشہ کیوں لیلی نظر آتا ہے اور مجنون نظر آتی ہے؟

• Veteran Member

Even Shaitan changes his course of direction when he sees Umar:

Narrated Sa`d bin Abi Waqqas:

Once `Umar asked the leave to see Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in whose company there were some Quraishi women who were talking to him and asking him for more financial support raising their voices. When `Umar asked permission to enter the women got up (quickly) hurrying to screen themselves. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) admitted `Umar, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was smiling, `Umar asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! May Allah keep you in happiness always." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I am astonished at these women who were with me. As soon as they heard your voice, they hastened to screen themselves." `Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them." Then he addressed (those women) saying, "O enemies of your own souls! Do you fear me and not Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" They replied. "Yes, for you are a fearful and fierce man as compared with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)." On that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to `Umar), "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, whenever Satan sees you taking a path, he follows a path other than yours."

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Once `Umar asked the leave to see Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in whose company there were some Quraishi women who were talking to him and asking him for more financial support raising their voices. When `Umar asked permission to enter the women got up (quickly) hurrying to screen themselves. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) admitted `Umar, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was smiling, `Umar asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! May Allah keep you in happiness always." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I am astonished at these women who were with me. As soon as they heard your voice, they hastened to screen themselves." `Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them." Then he addressed (those women) saying, "O enemies of your own souls! Do you fear me and not Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" They replied. "Yes, for you are a fearful and fierce man as compared with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)." On that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to `Umar), "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, whenever Satan sees you taking a path, he follows a path other than yours."

Astaghfirullah

• Advanced Member
On 11/1/2018 at 7:04 PM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

------

-----

authobillah what the hell is this

I bet that stick that he hit the ground with is the same stick he hit abu hurayrah with lols

• Advanced Member
Just now, 3wliya_maryam said:

authobillah what the hell is this

I bet that stick that he hit the ground with is the same stick he hit abu hurayrah with lols

Ya I wish I could type what he did later to himself with that stick but I cannot on shia chat.

• Advanced Member
On 11/1/2018 at 4:42 PM, ShiaMan14 said:

Satan felt no need to stay on that path.... 

• Advanced Member
On 11/1/2018 at 2:34 PM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

any fabrication that they make , they can't insert it to Holy quran their fabrications are just childish games

Causes of Enmity with Imam Ali (as) in the Light of Nahjul Balaghah
By: Sayyid 'Ali Reza Wasi'i
Translated by Sayyid 'Ali Shahbaz

Much has been said and written about the virtues of the Commander of the Faithful, Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (as). Throughout history, scholars, researchers, poets and others have focused through different angles in their efforts to fathom the multi-sided personality of the cousin, son-in-law and vicegerent of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.).

The different aspects presented by different writers speaks of the dynamic characteristics of the man who continues to shine like the resplendent sun despite the elaborate efforts made by his enemies, both in his lifetime and after his martyrdom, to belittle his merits and even to slander him.

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/causes-enmity-imam-ali-light-nahjul-balaghah-sayyid-ali-reza-wasii

The Devil's Progeny vs Imam Ali (AS)

Masjid al-Kufa - Full Documentary (Sheikh Hilli takes a tour)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe