Orangesun

Rough start to marriage advice please.....

Rate this topic

What to do when someone is in an physically and emotionally abusive relationship of under 5 years marriage. 

However root cause was husband's fault which initiated the problem. 

Ps had a rough start to marriage due to boys parents. 

And She has every right to punish the husband as it was his fault before marriage. (Sorry no details) 

She was innocent 110% - said husband. 

Please remember the couple in your duas. 

How to calm a wife when in a heated situation. I don't like her getting physical towards me. However I feel I have to let her let it out on me as I should be punished for my mistakes in history. 

As I know I'm the root cause of all this trouble. 

I wish I could turn back time. 

Is there anything spiritual I can do, any duas?? 

Abuse is unacceptable, always. 

If the husband and wife are both committed to making their marriage work, they should look into counseling including ways to better deal with anger. 

If the husband made a mistake five years ago and the wife isn't able to forgive yet, she never will. The couple should take measures to avoid bringing children into this toxic marriage. 

7 hours ago, Orangesun said:

And She has every right to punish the husband as it was his fault before marriage. (Sorry no details) 

Agree with notme said above. How much more time does she need to get over whatever happened?  Hitting your spouse is no way to fix things. 

She needs counselling. This situation is very unhealthy. Maybe you should consider parting ways. 

13 hours ago, Orangesun said:

What to do when someone is in an physically and emotionally abusive relationship of under 5 years marriage.

Time together doesn't matter. Its the fact that abuse is happening that is the problem. Abuse of any kind should not be tolerated by any person. If it has been going on consistently then you need to leave the marriage.

However root cause was husband's fault which initiated the problem. 

What was the root cause?

Ps had a rough start to marriage due to boys parents. 

Again, what happened?

And She has every right to punish the husband as it was his fault before marriage.

Does she? Depends on what the fault was.

That means nothing. That's just the opinion of the husband, doesn't mean its the actual truth of the situation.

6 hours ago, Orangesun said:

How to calm a wife when in a heated situation.

So this is the wife that is losing her temper? You need her to calm down before any other discussion can continue. When someone is a state like that nothing can be accomplished.

6 hours ago, Orangesun said:

However I feel I have to let her let it out on me as I should be punished for my mistakes in history. 

Whoa, lets take a step back here. Why do you feel that you should be punsihed for what you have done? Seems to me like you are blaming yourself for something that may or may not have been indeed your fault. Until you give the details of the scenario no one can accurately assess whether you are to blame or not.