Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
kuluu26

Marriage related again..

Rate this topic

24 minutes ago, Ruqaya101 said:

I know hun and thats what I was trying to say. that you think about everyone involved. but you dont deserve this at all, no one does. 

you know what, in sha Allah tonight ill pray 2 rakah for you and pray for others and myself included. you really did get me emotional sis. 

I know what its like to love someone so deeply but not get that in return, not necessarily from a husband but a bestfriend. I refused to talk to anyone and lost so much time when I could have been happy. At some point, you need to take action for yourself and become happy. 

how will you help your daughter Ruqaya if youre not able to get yourself together sis? you can do this, I know you can, but you must get the courage to let go. 

May Allah bless you with happiness. I'm just in my 20's and i don't know how to go about this. How i wish i looked beautiful enough fr him to love me the way i love him. :'( 

13 minutes ago, kuluu26 said:

May Allah bless you with happiness. I'm just in my 20's and i don't know how to go about this. How i wish i looked beautiful enough fr him to love me the way i love him. :'( 

its not about the beauty sis, its about whats inside, your personality. if he doesn't fall in love with that, then he is a lost cause.

may Allah guide him and give him a change of heart.

Salam...@kuluu26,

You love your husband.  You husband treat you as if you are just his friend. For now, manage your expectation of how your husband should behave to you.  Treat his as if you are his friend, just as he wants you to be.  Be patience and be nice to him.

Meanwhile, develop the love to Fatima az Zahra and Imam Hussain in heart.  InsyaAllah, one of this day, he will see you with the Nuur of Az Zahra and Imam Hussain in you.  That split second vision will let him see the real beauty in you and he might have change of heart.

Even if your husband insist of ignoring you, the Nuur that in you will guide you on next course of action.  The presence of that Nuur in you will give you peace and patience, insyaAllah.

Edited by layman

1 hour ago, Ruqaya101 said:

its not about the beauty sis, its about whats inside, your personality. if he doesn't fall in love with that, then he is a lost cause.

may Allah guide him and give him a change of heart.

InshaAllah, illahi-ameen .. May Allah accept your dua. Remember me in Namaz e shab.