Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Be1a1

Very powerful effective dua!

Rate this topic

Salam Brothers and Sisters

This muharram our sheikh taught us a very powerful dua and apparently to whoever he has given this formula they have always gotten their prayers answered. I am writing the story from memory so forgive me for any mistakes 

When Imam Khomeini (ra) was young he approached Ayatollah Hassanali Nokhodaki (ra) to give him the knowledge of alchemy so he can turn mountain into gold or something along those lines so he can distribute it to the poor but Ayatollah Hassanali Nokhodaki (ra) asks him if he can guarantee that he can keep the gold safe so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands now the young Imam Khomeini (ra) thinks about it and says off course I cant guarantee that. Ayatollah Hassanali Nokhodaki (ra) tells him to forget the science of alchemy and that he will give him a formula that is more stronger than alchemy. 

After every wajib namaz recite

1x Ayatul Kursi

1x Tasbeh bibi Fatima s.a

3x surah Ikhlas

3x salawat 

1x surah talaq verse 2 starting from  waman yattaqi Allaha yajAAal lahu makhraja and the whole verse 3 

It is said that Imam Khomeini used to recite this formula all his life also there is no time frame i.e do this for 5 days etc you keep doing it until your prayer is answered Inshallah.