Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

What do you have to say about the three groups Khorasani, Yamani and Sufyani that will appear before the reappearance of Imam al-Mahdi (as)? Will they fight with each other? Which group will be the righteous group? Where will they emerge from?

Salam

the three people that rise in Syria are al abqa, al ashab and al sufyani 

the three groups you’re talking about are after if I’m not mistaken! So al abqa literally means the spotted one, al ashab translates to the lion and al sufyani obviously everyone knows about him... in the hadiths it says al ashab(the lion) will be the governor of Syria/sham at the time.. so is it not weird that Bashar al ASAD(asad means lion) is the president of Syria? Anyways so the hadiths say these three groups will cause a division in Syria, and then other hadiths say that after a big zilzal(earthquake), the khorassani, yamani, and sufyani will rise like racehorses each racing towards sham.. the imams (a.s) say that out of those three, al haq(the truth/righteous) will be with the yamani.. this means the khorassani talked about here is different from the sayed khorassani that rises before the Imam from Khorasan region!!! So in my opinion, this other khorassani is probably the same as the “abqa”.. and today, the abqa seems like it’s the other group fighting in Syria since there’s fractions from all over the Middle East.. anyways the major signs will start to happen after an earthquake that kills 100,000 people in sham.. those people won’t be good people.. and that’s when the three leaders rise from what I understood.. it’s definitely scary that something strange is happening in Saudi right now, and on top of that, a sort of silent war in Yemen! Btw there’s some hadiths that state the abqa comes from masir(Egypt).. and a huge conflict/internal beef(war), starts in Saudi Arabia between the royal family(between each other), around the time that the sufyani rises in Damascus.

8 hours ago, Abbas0 said:

Salam

the three people that rise in Syria are al abqa, al ashab and al sufyani 

the three groups you’re talking about are after if I’m not mistaken! So al abqa literally means the spotted one, al ashab translates to the lion and al sufyani obviously everyone knows about him... in the hadiths it says al ashab(the lion) will be the governor of Syria/sham at the time.. so is it not weird that Bashar al ASAD(asad means lion) is the president of Syria? Anyways so the hadiths say these three groups will cause a division in Syria, and then other hadiths say that after a big zilzal(earthquake), the khorassani, yamani, and sufyani will rise like racehorses each racing towards sham.. the imams (a.s) say that out of those three, al haq(the truth/righteous) will be with the yamani.. this means the khorassani talked about here is different from the sayed khorassani that rises before the Imam from Khorasan region!!! So in my opinion, this other khorassani is probably the same as the “abqa”.. and today, the abqa seems like it’s the other group fighting in Syria since there’s fractions from all over the Middle East.. anyways the major signs will start to happen after an earthquake that kills 100,000 people in sham.. those people won’t be good people.. and that’s when the three leaders rise from what I understood.. it’s definitely scary that something strange is happening in Saudi right now, and on top of that, a sort of silent war in Yemen! Btw there’s some hadiths that state the abqa comes from masir(Egypt).. and a huge conflict/internal beef(war), starts in Saudi Arabia between the royal family(between each other), around the time that the sufyani rises in Damascus.

What's strange happening in Saudia nowadays?

Royal family clash is happening that I know.

Thanks for this information brother.

Let me type what I understood

Al Abqa = Fraction of people from all over middle east.

Al Ashab = Bashar al asad group.

Al Sufyani = who are them?

-------

Other 3 groups

Al khorasani = They are going to emerge from khorasan, are they good? and there are other khorasani also who are bad? I am confused here.

Al Yamani = the righteous one, are they emerging from yemen by any chance due to name relation or does this 'yamani' mean 'the right hand people' translating from arabic literally.

Al sufyani = who are these people?

kindly reply as soon as possible.