Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sisterfatima1

At the edge of leaving please pray for me

Rate this topic

Sorry to hear about your difficulties but you should know that if you start to change yourself for the sake of making people around you happy then your going to end up spending your whole life trying to make sure people around you like you and that will end up making you dislike yourself.

As far as I can tell your reasoning is emotionally driven in this case and not rationally driven, how could you then stop believing in Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى? Even if you change 100% to make people around you happy that are still going to complain about you, will you stop believing in your Creator? On what rational basis? Because being muslim in the end of times came with hardships and because the non muslims around you did not like it? That would not be fair treatment towards yourself and your soul.

Wa alaykom salaam 

If you ever need someone to talk to please dont hesitate. 

Through life we really need to remember Allah in all actions. 

May Allah swt help us all on this straight path to Him! 

On 11/9/2018 at 2:50 AM, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam all 

I am not going to leave but I have stopped wearing hijab since not wearing hijab I am feeling less pressure and more easy

thank you all for your support 

On 10/17/2018 at 6:39 PM, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam

ive been struggling with the last month in keeping my religion i am at the point where I am thinking my life would be that much easier if I just left Islam and be the person everyone wants me to be 

i have no family that are muslim so it’s hard to maintain a family life as a single mum 

please make dua that Allah won’t allow me to leave religion 

I hope this is not too personal, but what is it that you believe that everyone wants you to be?

Oftentimes when we consider changing ourselves because we believe that others want us to "be" someone else, we are projecting our own insecurities about ourselves onto others. Usually, these expectations that we believe others to hold are not grounded in any sort of reality.