Lion of Shia

My feelings are hurt! I was called a Kafir!

Rate this topic

as salaam alakim!!!

I was told that are was called a kafir by some one. I don't know weather it was a sunni or wahabbi! but I was also laughed at and called a kafir when I was 

around sunnis at this place. My feelings are hurt, Ive been beliving in Islam since I was 14 in middle school, when I refused to acknowledge the ancient 

Egyptians as dieties so I called them men instead. Why woud they do this, I don't know weather they found out I was shia or just out of their ingnorance.

What should I do?

Salaam Alaykum

Brother, don't listen to those people. Don't hang out with them. I've been in touch with sunnis. Try to find a good Shia friend (I know it's hard). I always try to be alone rather than hanging out with Sunnis unless they are understanding and respectful.

Plus you are NOT a kafir. Your position is much more than them in front of Allah with the help of Velayat AmirAlmuminin. Be proud of yourself and what you believe in. You are now connected to Ahlulbait.

You are not the first person to be called kafir. To be honest, among the most brilliant figures throughout our history as an ummah were also called kafir. This tendency of judging others' faith and relations with Allah is commonly present in the ignorants, and arguing against an ignorant is, as our narrations already warned us, an invitable lost battle.

@Lion of Shia

:furious: 

"That done :threatenlumber: next time something a little more meaningful."

What does Quran reveal?

Musa-a.s. was called a liar, magician and (in modern expression) a babbling fool.

You can surmise what Lut-a.s. and Noah-a.s. were called.

Try Sura 60.

Edited by hasanhh

2 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!!!

I was told that are was called a kafir by some one. I don't know weather it was a sunni or wahabbi! but I was also laughed at and called a kafir when I was 

around sunnis at this place. My feelings are hurt, Ive been beliving in Islam since I was 14 in middle school, when I refused to acknowledge the ancient 

Egyptians as dieties so I called them men instead. Why woud they do this, I don't know weather they found out I was shia or just out of their ingnorance.

What should I do?

Welcome to shia brotherhood brother.

They will do/say things to hurt you and make you doubt your faith. 

Stand fast brother. 

Why would someone doubt his own faith if he's called kafir? To me, that only means he was already having doubts, and what is much worse, he didn't recognize and gave those doubts the importance and reflection they deserved.

Honesty and integrity is the least one should achieve in this life, much more important than any principle of faith.

8 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!!!

What should I do?

get used to it... they are beheading ppl in other places for being shia... just think about that.. You have apes like bin baz and abdulaziz al sheikh, the two grand muftis of saudi arabia saying shia are kaffir and must be killed.

Just ignore them and show them by example that you are better.

21 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!!!

What should I do?

Look at it this way...you and the great Abu Talib have something in common. You're both called Kafir by Sunnis.:NH:

Our faith can only truly be accepted and certified by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. Whether an ignorant person accepts you as a muslim or not is irrelevant and meaningless. These are not the people who can accept or reject your deeds and nor can they intercede for you in the grave. 

Wallahu a'lam 

On 10/15/2018 at 4:08 AM, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!!!

What should I do?

Just relax brother, by saying one kafir to any one does not make him  /her a Kafir / disbeliever.

The next question arises why we have to listen such thing / words then the answer comes from the following verses of quran for a person (like me a learner in the religion):

لَا إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ ۚ فَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِالطَّاغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقَىٰ لَا انفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

Shakir

There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing. (2:256)

اللَّهُ وَلِيُّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا يُخْرِجُهُم مِّنَ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا أَوْلِيَاؤُهُمُ الطَّاغُوتُ يُخْرِجُونَهُم مِّنَ النُّورِ إِلَى الظُّلُمَاتِ ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

Shakir

Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light; and (as to) those who disbelieve, their guardians are Shaitans who take them out of the light into the darkness; they are the inmates of the fire, in it they shall abide. (2:257)

To summarize we disbelieve in shaitan / taghoot and believe in Allah swt and try to follow thy chosen representatives and the followers of taghoot do not accept it

On 10/15/2018 at 4:08 AM, Lion of Shia said:

as salaam alakim!!!

What should I do?

ignore bro