Salsabeel

Plan a trip to Najaf & Karbala together under the banner of Shiachat?

2 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

but there would have to be some serious vetting to make sure who gets in.

Yes, but I do hope that we will find some serious participants. Obviously people cannot go altogether as we live in different parts of the world but it is possible that we sort out serious members willing to join the walk under the banner of Shiachat and make a program to meet in Najaf. We can also manage hotel booking in Najaf & Karbala as per our schedule. 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:27 AM, Salsabeel said:

:bismillah:

I am wondering if it is possible for Shiachat members to plan a trip to Najaf & Karbala together under the banner of Shiachat? 

@ShiaMan14, @Qa'im, @Hameedeh, @skyweb1987, @hasanhh, @Marbles

You'll be my bodyguards?

8 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I cannot carry weapons from Pakistan to Najaf

do you travel by bus or plane over Iran?

24 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Ok Boss!!! But providing weapons is your responsibility, I cannot carry weapons from Pakistan to Najaf.

Do you prefer nuclear or chemical? lf not, maybe l can get some 14mm rifles from lRl.

:D

Oh, what about armoured vehicles?

Do we need air support? Dragging along artillery is, well, a bit of a drag.

12 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

do you travel by bus or plane over Iran?

I guess no, every time I went to Karbala, I got the flight via Dubai or via Doha. 

But lets assume I got a flight which scheduled to flight over Iran, will you provide arms/ammunition for me to guarding brother @hasanhh. I don't know why he is so scared, no one going to waste a bullet on him.

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Do you prefer nuclear or chemical? lf not, maybe l can get some 14mm rifles from lRl.

:D

Oh, what about armoured vehicles?

Do we need air support? Dragging along artillery is, well, a bit of a drag.

I just need an umbrella for you. The only threat to you in Iraq is death by heat stroke. 

And I am sure that no one is going to waste a bullet by firing it on you. :hahaha:

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

And I am sure that no one is going to waste a bullet by firing it on you. :hahaha:

Carlzone might. So don't tell her anything.

On another thread she says she has been in 24 countries. That is the number she admits to. She laughs at the suggestion she is an international art thief, so maybe she is an independent hit-lady.

Edited by hasanhh

@hasanhh stop being a chicken :D

I'm tiny - how much of a threat could I possibly be??????? 

And yesterday a friend and I were transporting clothes, and some food and little money to poor people living under a tunnel in the city we live in. Believe it or not, I'm actually a kind person :D

On 10/13/2018 at 2:46 AM, Salsabeel said:

So lets welcome her. 

No, its not safe for you. Think about ISS..

What has the lnternational Space Station got to do with it? You have to come down sometime.

Do you think she is the girl the lsraelis used in Doha?