Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Iran offers 5 year residency for $250k

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators

Iran’s ISNA news agency said the Supreme Council of Economic Coordination agreed during a meeting in the capital Tehran to grant the 5-year residency to foreigners who invest in the country with at least $250,000.

https://iranian.com/2018/10/04/iran-grants-5-year-residency-to-investors/

• Forum Administrators

Yes, the 5 year limit seems a bit strange. This may have been useful for people who wanted to retire there (can't think of anyone else), but the 5 year limit would put off every/anyone IMHO.

What happens to people who invest in property and then lose residency?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Carlzone said:

Economy is going bad in Iran?

lol.. you need to follow news more sis...

trump made a personal trip to europe earlier this year to make sure everyone stops dealing with iran. any one who deals with iran is sanctioned. iran cant export its oil to anyone anymore except a few countries.. this is part of the zionist plan. 

Iran has been sanctioned for 40 years and iranians have been struggling. this year has been the harshest on them.. and even lebanon as saudi is doing its best to choke us. the economy is dead. 

Edited by abuhaydar
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

What happens to people who invest in property and then lose residency?

We will kick them out :hahaha:it's a joke but until now no foreigner invested in Iran more than 5 years except big companies like as Samsung & LG

I'm Iranian, and it is a bad deal for investers, but Iran is afraid of US and Israeli regime spys to use this opportunity to come to Iran for longer period of time for spying in our financial systems. My country shoyld give those people, INVESTORS, at least 15 years residency. It takes time for a startup conpany to be up. No one can do anything in 5 years, but spys are huge threat for Iran security.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover
  • Moderators
11 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Instead of doing this, I think Iran should work with other countries to set up a banking and finance system that is independent of the US. I know they are working on this now with some European governments. 

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Instead of doing this, I think Iran should work with other countries to set up a banking and finance system that is independent of the US. I know they are working on this now with some European governments. 

Salam Iran started this work already by Russia & China inshaAllah it will starts from next month but we must vary Israel & it's agents in Iran although the idea of 5 year residency just a formal work by Mr Rouhani but it criticized by many experts in Iran too but no personal investor could stand & keep his/her investments at Iran more than two years because of Sanctions & trouble makers for them inside governments .