Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali Samar

Iran Ziarat in December/January

Hello.

I am based in Australia. I am planning to visit Iran in December/ January. I know the weather is very cold in those days.

I will be travelling with my sister. We don't know anything about Iran yet. We are looking forward to cover Tehran, Qum, Mashad. We have two weeks.

Can anybody guide us in the right direction?

I did Ziyarat in Iran during those months as well, Tehran and Qum are ok in terms of cold, maybe a light sweater would suffice there, Mashad will definitely be cold so have a jacket ready for there.Are you going in a group? If so then you should be okay, If you are going without a group then it might be a little tricky.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:11 AM, Ali Samar said:

Hello.

I am based in Australia. I am planning to visit Iran in December/ January. I know the weather is very cold in those days.

I will be travelling with my sister. We don't know anything about Iran yet. We are looking forward to cover Tehran, Qum, Mashad. We have two weeks.

Can anybody guide us in the right direction?

Salaam.

What info are you looking for?

Read my blog about 10 days in Iran:

:bismillah:

:salam:

I'm Canadian and have a high tolerance for cold weather so, in my opinion, while it does get cool here in Qom but it's really only cold at night and in the mornings. It's only really cold for a few days out of the year and some years it snows one or two times but it usually melts by early afternoon. On most days from November to early March, it's between 5-13°C during the day and goes below freezing at night. Mashhad is colder than Qom. The dry air makes it feel cold than the temperature suggests. Bring a coat. If you feel cold, you can buy a coat here. Iran is quite cheap if you bring foreign currency.