Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
MuhammadFreeman

Pakistan: A takfiri Salafi colony. Reform or abandon?

Rate this topic

Time after time, Pakistan has proved to be a takfiri Salafi colony(basically another Saudi puppet, for those who don't speak Arabic). We all know that it is the most unsafe country in the world for Shia Muslims, with 95% of all Shia killings being written off the press. I believe their current, newly elected PM has referred to what is going on with the Shia as a "genocide", being the first to ever do so (yet failed to do actually anything about it).

When getting my Pakistani passport, which was expiring as I was living in Canada, I actually had to sign a document which declared Ahmadis as apostates, so being a takfiri is part of the citizenship package. They would not have given me my passport and I would have had to be stuck in Canada otherwise. Yeah, that signature was me writing "Allah curse Pakistan" in Arabic.

Now, Western powers did have a big role in this, for example, bringing in the puppet General Zia who ruined the country for the sake of Western interests essentially. However, most Pakistanis including Shia Muslims will outright deny a genocide is happening in their country, and say "You are a Western puppet trying to make us look bad". Pakistani Shia will engage in takfirism and call Ahmadiyya kuffar, ironically this is done to the Shia to justify their genocide as well. 

Of course, they also harbor terrorists in Pakistan. I'm not just talking about Bin Laden, but also people like the 2000 terrorists who were sent to Bahrain to harass and intimidate the indigenous Shia population. It was that moment we wondered, can Pakistan be reformed? Or must the Shia abandon that terrorist state, but where would they go?

7 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

However, most Pakistanis including Shia Muslims will outright deny a genocide is happening in their country, and say "You are a Western puppet trying to make us look bad".

Get you record straight. 

7 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

me writing "Allah curse Pakistan" in Arabic.

Enjoying life in a western country and cursing Pakistan? Typical of expats. If you hate Pakistan so much feel free to surrender the citizenship. I assure you,no one will back here will have a heart break over it.

15 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

However, most Pakistanis including Shia Muslims will outright deny a genocide is happening in their country, and say "You are a Western puppet trying to make us look bad". Pakistani Shia will engage in takfirism and call Ahmadiyya kuffar, ironically this is done to the Shia to justify their genocide as well. 

Shias in Pakistan never denied genocide but they don't have access to media ,also bring your proof  because i never see that a Pakistani shia declares Takfeer  on people from other sects in Pakistan   , they are just criticizing him for cooperating with Wahhabists , but i saw in in social media that sunni Pakistanis asked from Imran Khan to change their dress code to Arabic Style of KSA & their language to their Arabic.

17 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

However, most Pakistanis including Shia Muslims will outright deny a genocide is happening in their country, and say "You are a Western puppet trying to make us look bad".

This bit of quote clearly shows either you don't have a clue about Pakistani Shias or you're simply seeking the thrill of having written some strong fancy statements online.

Or maybe you have had too much to drink last night.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

but i saw in in social media that sunni Pakistanis asked from Imran Khan to change their dress code to Arabic Style of KSA & their language to their Arabic.

Firstly never trust what you see on social media. We live in an era of fake news. Secondly, "Pakistani Sunnis" is a very broad term and encompasses more than 150m people. There's no way they can possibly demand that stupid thing from the prime minister. Perhaps a regressive group of Sunnis who see Arabs as their masters and suffer from inferiority complex want to change their dress code and spoken language to Arabic, but that's never gonna happen, and simply because these stupid ideas are unpopular and impractical.

22 hours ago, MuhammadFreeman said:

Time after time, Pakistan has proved to be a takfiri Salafi colony(basically another Saudi puppet, for those who don't speak Arabic). We all know that it is the most unsafe country in the world for Shia Muslims, with 95% of all Shia killings being written off the press. I believe their current, newly elected PM has referred to what is going on with the Shia as a "genocide", being the first to ever do so (yet failed to do actually anything about it).

When getting my Pakistani passport, which was expiring as I was living in Canada, I actually had to sign a document which declared Ahmadis as apostates, so being a takfiri is part of the citizenship package. They would not have given me my passport and I would have had to be stuck in Canada otherwise. Yeah, that signature was me writing "Allah curse Pakistan" in Arabic.

Now, Western powers did have a big role in this, for example, bringing in the puppet General Zia who ruined the country for the sake of Western interests essentially. However, most Pakistanis including Shia Muslims will outright deny a genocide is happening in their country, and say "You are a Western puppet trying to make us look bad". Pakistani Shia will engage in takfirism and call Ahmadiyya kuffar, ironically this is done to the Shia to justify their genocide as well. 

Of course, they also harbor terrorists in Pakistan. I'm not just talking about Bin Laden, but also people like the 2000 terrorists who were sent to Bahrain to harass and intimidate the indigenous Shia population. It was that moment we wondered, can Pakistan be reformed? Or must the Shia abandon that terrorist state, but where would they go?

Never such paper came across me but yes politically after Afghan war, most of generals and judges and politicians are riyall khoor so in Pak8stan whabism has an edge In case of jurespindence and law.

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Shias in Pakistan never denied genocide but they don't have access to media ,also bring your proof  because i never see that a Pakistani shia declares Takfeer  on people from other sects in Pakistan   , they are just criticizing him for cooperating with Wahhabists , but i saw in in social media that sunni Pakistanis asked from Imran Khan to change their dress code to Arabic Style of KSA & their language to their Arabic.

Imran khan has emerged out of whabi support and has some cleaned shaved sg8as for face sacing and will do whay establishment will say.

Establishment is pro Saudia 

19 hours ago, Marbles said:

Firstly never trust what you see on social media. We live in an era of fake news.

i agree with you but i just said about some of their imaginary comments 

Iran, Pakistan call for closer coop. against terrorism, organized crime

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/iran-pakistan-call-for-closer-coop-against-terrorism-organized-crime_911065.html

September 30, 2018 - 5:02 PM News Code : 911065 Source : MehrLink: 
Iran, Pakistan call for closer coop. against terrorism, organized crime

Iran’s deputy cmdr. of General Staff of Iranian Armed Forces and Pakistan Secretary of Defense met Sun. in Tehran and stressed resolve to develop defense cooperation in combating terrorism and organized crime. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Following is taken from the passport application - A takfiri is someone who declares a person who believes in (i) AND (ii) a non-Muslim. Someone who does not believe in (i) AND (ii) is not a Muslim... so how can that be takfir, that is just a statement of fact. 

Now, having said that if there are people such - and there are in Pakistan - so long as they do not call themselves Muslims - fine whatever - no need to bring them down or treat 'em badly. There is plenty of proof against their absurd beliefs - and Shi'as have been at the forefront of disproving their nonsensical claims. But if they insist on calling themselves Muslims - that is problematic - because it basically means that being a Muslim has no criteria - and therefore anyone can do anything ... and so forth. 

i) I am a Muslim and believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of the prophethood of Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) as the last of the Prophets. (ii) I do not recognize any person who claims to be a prophet in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever after Muhammad (peace be upon Him) or recognize such a claimant as a prophet or a religious reformer as or a Muslim. (iii) I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Quadiani to be an imposter Nabi and also consider his followers whether belonging to the Lahori or Quadiani group to be non-Muslim

Edited by skylight2