Abu Hadi

Where is Jamal Khashoggi???

Rate this topic

Just now, Abu Hadi said:

While that is true, I don't think it is appropriate to bring it up now. At the end, he stood up to the Thalim, and paid a heavy price. 

Just posted what I received.

However, not sure if he stood up to thalim as much as had a falling out with thalim.

18 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

While that is true, I don't think it is appropriate to bring it up now. At the end, he stood up to the Thalim, and paid a heavy price. 

He had blood of Sheikh al-Nimr on his hand because of his pen ,he stood  up the new  Thalim in favor of Other Thalim ,his mistake was that he chooses the wrong prince .

Khashoggi picked wrong prince

https://youtu.be/zRG8lA3v0sg

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He has blood of Sheikh al-Nimr on his hand because of his pen ,he stood  up the new  Thalim in favor of Other Thalim ,his mistake was that he chooses the wrong prince .

I'm going to reserve judgement on that point for now (regarding Sheik Nimr(ra)). You might be right. He definitely chose the wrong Prince. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Looks like we may have a 'culprit', kinda neat (and just) that the person being blamed also has links to the Saudi campaign in Yemen:

The Saudi rulers are expected to say that General Assiri received oral authorization from Prince Mohammed to capture Mr. Khashoggi for an interrogation in Saudi Arabia, but either misunderstood his instructions or overstepped that authorization and took the dissident’s life, according to two of the people familiar with the Saudi plans. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to brief journalists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-killing-saudi-arabia.html

But the tenor of the NY Times story is that it may not be enough ...

Edited by Haji 2003

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

Looks like we may have a 'culprit', kinda neat (and just) that the person being blamed also has links to the Saudi campaign in Yemen

They plot & Allah plots & Allah is the best plotters , day by day the Shia killers of Qatif & Yemen sacrifice each other to save their lifes at first Qatif killers & now Yemenis killers also Jared Kushner had to removes a part of his mask.

8 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Looks like we may have a 'culprit', kinda neat (and just) that the person being blamed also has links to the Saudi campaign in Yemen:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-killing-saudi-arabia.html

But the tenor of the NY Times story is that it may not be enough ...

How do you misunderstand "take a medical examiner and cut up his body" ???

Sawers, who was head of the British secret intelligence service until 2014, also claimed that the crown prince would only have acted if he believed he had licence from the White House to behave as he wished.

He said the “rogue elements” theory of Khashoggi’s death “simply doesn’t hold water” and that it“further undermines respect for America when it panders to such a blatant fiction”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/crown-prince-mohammed-jamal-khashoggi-killing-mi6-sir-john-sawers

Edited by Haji 2003

5 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

He will slapped on the wrist...gently...and given a retirement.

Yes.

On 10/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Shame for the members of the assassination team, some of whom who are not so well connected in Saudi society may likely face jail time in a 5* prison. A bit like the Libyan stooges who ended up in a Scottish prison for the Lockerbie bombing. Likely there'll be blood money payments involved somewhere as well.

Here we go:

Officials had been increasingly irritated at the crown prince’s intransigence – a view that led them to name Assiri as a man who could take the blame. The general has no family connections to the Saudi royal establishment, but had been an enthusiastic and polished advocate of the kingdom’s involvement in Yemen, a role that caught the 33-year-old crown prince’s eye.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-prince-under-pressure-to-blame-general-for-presumed-death

32 minutes ago, Maryaam said:

If Saudis are now acknowledging that Khashoggi is dead - killed in a fight in the embassy

Saudis sound like people who have never had to justify their actions - so the explanations they offer are completely unbelievable and embarrassingly so for their supporters in the West.

In the land of the free, we're so enslaved my arms deals that we can't even recognise the freedom to dissent as a fundamental human right. This is not even a real dissenter, it's just a Saudi establishment figure that opposed MBS, and praised Sheikh Nimr's execution, but even then the US/UK are willing to look the other way to preserve economic interests. Money rules as always, freedom, human rights, meh what's that? Good propaganda to get people to wave that flag, blame Kaepernick for taking a knee, despite the obvious fact that we consistently fail to live upto it. Jeez if only Americans read. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Saudi looking for bin Salman replacement: Report

In this undated photo, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, Prince Khalid bin Salman (R), welcomes his brother Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Washington, DC. (Twitter image)
In this undated photo, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, Prince Khalid bin Salman (R), welcomes his brother Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Washington, DC. (Twitter image)

Having found Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s antics too costly for its already stained reputation, Saudi Arabia’s ruling family is looking to replace the young prince with his less ambitious brother, Khalid, a new report suggests.

The report by the French paper Le Figaro on Thursday cited a diplomatic source in Paris as saying that the Saudi Allegiance Council had secretly met to discuss the disappearance of anti-Riyadh journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who is believed to have been killed at the Saudi consulate in Turkey’s Istanbul upon an order from MBS.

Khashoggi entered the consulate on October 2 and has never been spotted since. Turkish and American intelligence reports say he was tortured and murdered before his dismembered body was sent back to Riyadh.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thanks, but l didn't see anything on Khashoggi.

But Iooking through the US photos, l did see someone l have known for years.

Now l am going to tell him.

What looks to be shaping up is that one or more of this 'hit squad' is going to 'take the fall' for BS. They are probably already concocting a story that these guys just woke up , all at once, in the middle of the night, and decided to fly to Istanbul to take out Khashoggi. They will then be 'punished', In Saudi this means you get the choice between hanging or getting your head chopped off. After that, they are hoping that the world will forget about all the evidence linking this crime directly to BS and the royals. 

7 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

They are probably already concocting a story that these guys just woke up , all at once,

The current story is that Assiri 'misunderstood' M. bone Saw's instructions.

This has similarities with the killing of the Archbishop of Canterbury by Henry II's goons. I'd been looking around for some interesting text from Jean Anoulih's drama titled Becket (which we studied at school), but I just can't find a digital copy.

So Assiri has been replaced. The underlings have been arrested.

There is an interesting rumour I came across in the readers' comments on the FT that the event was streamed by the killers to an identifiable IP address in Riyadh and that is how intelligence agencies picked it up ... perhaps that may indicate a certain psychopathy on the part of M. bone Saw which may account for western leaders revulsion?

24 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

titled Becket (which we studied at school),

We had Thomas S. Elliot's Murder in the Cathedral as seniors.

Everything about this has so far been "bad" for KSA. Yesterday, it was announced that Tresury Secretary Munchin will not attend the Davos in the Desert summit after all.

21 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Thomas S. Elliot's

OMG. It's Eliot. One 'l'. Just recently I had to correct @Marbles spelling of Beria's first name.

:thankyou:

You guys need to set an example for the little 'uns.

Edited by Haji 2003

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

The current story is that Assiri 'misunderstood' M. bone Saw's instructions.

This has similarities with the killing of the Archbishop of Canterbury by Henry II's goons. I'd been looking around for some interesting text from Jean Anoulih's drama titled Becket (which we studied at school), but I just can't find a digital copy.

So Assiri has been replaced. The underlings have been arrested.

There is an interesting rumour I came across in the readers' comments on the FT that the event was streamed by the killers to an identifiable IP address in Riyadh and that is how intelligence agencies picked it up ... perhaps that may indicate a certain psychopathy on the part of M. bone Saw which may account for western leaders revulsion?

If he streamed it to a known IP then he is dumber than I thought (and I already thought he was dumb)

So this just came out. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/middleeast/mohammed-bin-salman-aides-khashoggi-death-intl/index.html

I don't know who exactly they are releasing this statement for. I don't think even the dumbest person is Hijaz or elsewhere actually believes that these guys did this 'on their own' without an order from BS or one of the royals. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Samantha Power, the former US ambassador to the United Nations, said in a tweet: “They don’t get it. Shifting from bald-face lies (‘Khashoggi left consulate’) to faux condemnation (of a ‘rogue operation’) to claiming the wolf will credibly investigate what he did to the hen … will convince nobody.”

Here is an excerpt from the Washington Examiner (not to be confused with the Washington Post) , a right wing media outlet in the US who are big defenders of Trump. 

Even they are saying this...

Based on the Saudi telling, the Washington Post columnist and dissident journalist entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and got into some sort of fight with the 15-person hit team flown in to meet him. Then, in the course of that fight, he died.

The Saudis should have done a better job thinking through their lie, as this version of events means that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is reportedly heading the investigation, will have to produce a body.

If, as Turkish media report based on audio recordings of the incident, Khashoggi’s body was dismembered and his fingers cut off, it’s going to be pretty hard to explain that away as an accidental death from a fight.

Failure to do so would only further the already readily-transparent lies that the kingdom has peddled so far.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/on-jamal-khashoggi-the-saudis-have-a-new-story-with-a-glaring-hole

The Saudi's just gave late night comedians material for years to come....Congratulations Saturday Night Live, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, et al. 

Edited by Abu Hadi