Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Where is Jamal Khashoggi???

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

Looks like we may have a 'culprit', kinda neat (and just) that the person being blamed also has links to the Saudi campaign in Yemen

They plot & Allah plots & Allah is the best plotters , day by day the Shia killers of Qatif & Yemen sacrifice each other to save their lifes at first Qatif killers & now Yemenis killers also Jared Kushner had to removes a part of his mask.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I find absolutely hypocritical of the world is that Saudi kills thousands with the Yemen campaign and not a word from any government . Kill one journalist and all of a sudden their humanity wakes

LOOOOOOOOL

This assassination really is the gift that keeps giving.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Looks like we may have a 'culprit', kinda neat (and just) that the person being blamed also has links to the Saudi campaign in Yemen:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-killing-saudi-arabia.html

But the tenor of the NY Times story is that it may not be enough ...

How do you misunderstand "take a medical examiner and cut up his body" ???

• Forum Administrators

Sawers, who was head of the British secret intelligence service until 2014, also claimed that the crown prince would only have acted if he believed he had licence from the White House to behave as he wished.

He said the “rogue elements” theory of Khashoggi’s death “simply doesn’t hold water” and that it“further undermines respect for America when it panders to such a blatant fiction”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/crown-prince-mohammed-jamal-khashoggi-killing-mi6-sir-john-sawers

Edited by Haji 2003
  • Veteran Member

in  last half-hour Friday,190ct18

https://ww.cnbc.com/2018/10/19/saudi-arabia-admits-journalist-jamal-khashoggi-was-killed-after-a-fight-broke-out-in-consulate.html 

CAB News is also reporting other info that appears this is some kind of evasion/equivocation.

• Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

He will slapped on the wrist...gently...and given a retirement.

Yes.

On 10/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Shame for the members of the assassination team, some of whom who are not so well connected in Saudi society may likely face jail time in a 5* prison. A bit like the Libyan stooges who ended up in a Scottish prison for the Lockerbie bombing. Likely there'll be blood money payments involved somewhere as well.

Here we go:

Officials had been increasingly irritated at the crown prince’s intransigence – a view that led them to name Assiri as a man who could take the blame. The general has no family connections to the Saudi royal establishment, but had been an enthusiastic and polished advocate of the kingdom’s involvement in Yemen, a role that caught the 33-year-old crown prince’s eye.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/19/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-prince-under-pressure-to-blame-general-for-presumed-death

• Forum Administrators
32 minutes ago, Maryaam said:

If Saudis are now acknowledging that Khashoggi is dead - killed in a fight in the embassy

Saudis sound like people who have never had to justify their actions - so the explanations they offer are completely unbelievable and embarrassingly so for their supporters in the West.

• Advanced Member

In the land of the free, we're so enslaved my arms deals that we can't even recognise the freedom to dissent as a fundamental human right. This is not even a real dissenter, it's just a Saudi establishment figure that opposed MBS, and praised Sheikh Nimr's execution, but even then the US/UK are willing to look the other way to preserve economic interests. Money rules as always, freedom, human rights, meh what's that? Good propaganda to get people to wave that flag, blame Kaepernick for taking a knee, despite the obvious fact that we consistently fail to live upto it. Jeez if only Americans read. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Saudi looking for bin Salman replacement: Report

In this undated photo, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, Prince Khalid bin Salman (R), welcomes his brother Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Washington, DC. (Twitter image)
In this undated photo, Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, Prince Khalid bin Salman (R), welcomes his brother Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in Washington, DC. (Twitter image)

Having found Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s antics too costly for its already stained reputation, Saudi Arabia’s ruling family is looking to replace the young prince with his less ambitious brother, Khalid, a new report suggests.

The report by the French paper Le Figaro on Thursday cited a diplomatic source in Paris as saying that the Saudi Allegiance Council had secretly met to discuss the disappearance of anti-Riyadh journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who is believed to have been killed at the Saudi consulate in Turkey’s Istanbul upon an order from MBS.

Khashoggi entered the consulate on October 2 and has never been spotted since. Turkish and American intelligence reports say he was tortured and murdered before his dismembered body was sent back to Riyadh.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thanks, but l didn't see anything on Khashoggi.

But Iooking through the US photos, l did see someone l have known for years.

Now l am going to tell him.

• Moderators

What looks to be shaping up is that one or more of this 'hit squad' is going to 'take the fall' for BS. They are probably already concocting a story that these guys just woke up , all at once, in the middle of the night, and decided to fly to Istanbul to take out Khashoggi. They will then be 'punished', In Saudi this means you get the choice between hanging or getting your head chopped off. After that, they are hoping that the world will forget about all the evidence linking this crime directly to BS and the royals. 

• Forum Administrators
7 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

They are probably already concocting a story that these guys just woke up , all at once,

The current story is that Assiri 'misunderstood' M. bone Saw's instructions.

This has similarities with the killing of the Archbishop of Canterbury by Henry II's goons. I'd been looking around for some interesting text from Jean Anoulih's drama titled Becket (which we studied at school), but I just can't find a digital copy.

So Assiri has been replaced. The underlings have been arrested.

There is an interesting rumour I came across in the readers' comments on the FT that the event was streamed by the killers to an identifiable IP address in Riyadh and that is how intelligence agencies picked it up ... perhaps that may indicate a certain psychopathy on the part of M. bone Saw which may account for western leaders revulsion?

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

titled Becket (which we studied at school),

We had Thomas S. Elliot's Murder in the Cathedral as seniors.

Everything about this has so far been "bad" for KSA. Yesterday, it was announced that Tresury Secretary Munchin will not attend the Davos in the Desert summit after all.

• Forum Administrators
21 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Thomas S. Elliot's

OMG. It's Eliot. One 'l'. Just recently I had to correct @Marbles spelling of Beria's first name.

:thankyou:

You guys need to set an example for the little 'uns.

Edited by Haji 2003
  • Moderators

The current story is that Assiri 'misunderstood' M. bone Saw's instructions.

This has similarities with the killing of the Archbishop of Canterbury by Henry II's goons. I'd been looking around for some interesting text from Jean Anoulih's drama titled Becket (which we studied at school), but I just can't find a digital copy.

So Assiri has been replaced. The underlings have been arrested.

There is an interesting rumour I came across in the readers' comments on the FT that the event was streamed by the killers to an identifiable IP address in Riyadh and that is how intelligence agencies picked it up ... perhaps that may indicate a certain psychopathy on the part of M. bone Saw which may account for western leaders revulsion?

If he streamed it to a known IP then he is dumber than I thought (and I already thought he was dumb)

So this just came out. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/19/middleeast/mohammed-bin-salman-aides-khashoggi-death-intl/index.html

I don't know who exactly they are releasing this statement for. I don't think even the dumbest person is Hijaz or elsewhere actually believes that these guys did this 'on their own' without an order from BS or one of the royals. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Veteran Member

Samantha Power, the former US ambassador to the United Nations, said in a tweet: “They don’t get it. Shifting from bald-face lies (‘Khashoggi left consulate’) to faux condemnation (of a ‘rogue operation’) to claiming the wolf will credibly investigate what he did to the hen … will convince nobody.”

• Moderators

Here is an excerpt from the Washington Examiner (not to be confused with the Washington Post) , a right wing media outlet in the US who are big defenders of Trump. 

Even they are saying this...

Based on the Saudi telling, the Washington Post columnist and dissident journalist entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and got into some sort of fight with the 15-person hit team flown in to meet him. Then, in the course of that fight, he died.

The Saudis should have done a better job thinking through their lie, as this version of events means that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is reportedly heading the investigation, will have to produce a body.

If, as Turkish media report based on audio recordings of the incident, Khashoggi’s body was dismembered and his fingers cut off, it’s going to be pretty hard to explain that away as an accidental death from a fight.

Failure to do so would only further the already readily-transparent lies that the kingdom has peddled so far.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/on-jamal-khashoggi-the-saudis-have-a-new-story-with-a-glaring-hole

The Saudi's just gave late night comedians material for years to come....Congratulations Saturday Night Live, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, et al. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Veteran Member

Top #MbS advisor Saud al Qahtani who just fired said a year ago: “I do not do anything from my own head without order, I am an employee and executer to my King and my Crown Prince.” @Khashoggiat @JKhashoggi

Dp6L5Z-UwAA3Vrn.jpg
  • Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

If, as Turkish media report based on audio recordings of the incident, Khashoggi’s body was dismembered and his fingers cut off, it’s going to be pretty hard to explain that away as an accidental death from a fight.

When Saudis do things well, it's hard for me not to draw the conclusion that there was a foreign hand involved. Like the kidnapping and imprisonment of those billionaires in the Carlton-Ritz.

But this whole episode is such a shambles that I think we can 100% conclude that foreign agencies were not involved. Unless of course, the game plan is to remove M. bone Saw.

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

OMG. It's Eliot. One 'l'. Just recently I had to correct @Marbles spelling of Beria's first name.

:thankyou:

You guys need to set an example for the little 'uns.

Maybe.  l couldn't remember who wrote "Murder..."  so l Iooked it up.

Doing it again, at a glance the Google Iooks Iike two "L"s.

Thanks.

• Veteran Member

l have not read Khoshoggi's articles. Not even the posthumous one published Thursday the 18th by WaPo.

But from the comments made by the media, Khoshoggi was for KSA and tried to make constructive comments.

This whole thing is as senseless as killing someone because they wrote they didn't like the way you tied your shoelaces.

• Forum Administrators

In the coming days and weeks, we also face special risks. We should be particularly alert to the risk that M.B.S. will try to divert attention by provoking some incident with Iran in the Persian Gulf, and then trying to get the American military to bail Saudi Arabia out. The White House should make it very clear that we will not let the Saudis drag us into a war with Iran.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/19/opinion/saudi-arabia-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi-lies.html?action=click&module=Trending&pgtype=Article&region=Footer&contentCollection=Trending

• Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Although i'm not a fan of the NYT, they did a fantastic piece on why this murder has caused so much outrage when millions of Yemenis didn't

Yes, there is a reasonable amount of social/psychological analysis. But it does not wholly stack up for me.

There is a nagging feeling that M. Bone Saw was set up, that for whatever reason some people want him either removed or to change some aspect of his policy.

Bear in mind that Saddam's people always used to argue that April Glaspie (American ambassador) gave them the green light to invade Kuwait. Who knows whether there was a similar 'misunderstanding' this time?

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Yes, there is a reasonable amount of social/psychological analysis. But it does not wholly stack up for me.

There is a nagging feeling that M. Bone Saw was set up, that for whatever reason some people want him either removed or to change some aspect of his policy.

Bear in mind that Saddam's people always used to argue that April Glaspie (American ambassador) gave them the green light to invade Kuwait. Who knows whether there was a similar 'misunderstanding' this time?

So you think some saudi establishment figures did it to set MBS up?

• Forum Administrators
49 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I don't know. Internal Saudi set-up, external actors or perhaps plain old over-reach on his part.

But we have been through this before, Gaddafi was a bad guy, then he became a good guy and then he was a bad guy all over again.

But he was always the same guy.

It's just that policy towards him kept changing.

• Veteran Member

Witness to that on BBC2  in the good old days just a day or two before her departure for a 2 month holiday to the States. 

1 hour ago, Mohamed1993 said:

How else can we(read US) get him off the hook

28 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

I don't know. Internal Saudi set-up, external actors or perhaps plain old over-reach on his part.

But we have been through this before, Gaddafi was a bad guy, then he became a good guy and then he was a bad guy all over again.

But he was always the same guy.

It's just that policy towards him kept changing.

spot on.

Edited by haideriam