Abu Hadi

Where is Jamal Khashoggi???

Rate this topic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/press-freedom-groups-urge-saudi-arabia-to-account-for-jamal-khashoggis-whereabouts-amid-claims-he-was-murdered/2018/10/07/65b0918a-c8d9-11e8-9c0f-2ffaf6d422aa_story.html?utm_term=.0cfcb4a999e6

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-turkey-concludes-prominent-saudi-journalist-was-killed-in-saudi-consulate-in-istanbul.html

Twitter Feeds(English and Arabic)

https://twitter.com/hashtag/JamalKhashoggi?src=hash

https://twitter.com/hashtag/مسرحيه_جمال_خاشقجي?src=hash

Better yet, where are the 'Press Freedom' and 'Human Rights' crusaders ? 

Feeling a little silent ? 

Please send this story out to your contacts. It will probably have a short shelf life. 

It seems that only a few outlets are reporting this (Western Sources). I honestly never heard of this journalist before today. He seems to be a thorough and talented writer in English, which is not his native language. Here are links to some of his recent articles (and after reading them, you will probably be able to figure out why Al Saud gangsters don't like him)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/10/06/read-jamal-khashoggis-columns-for-the-washington-post/?utm_term=.bbad71e69480

Update: It is being reported almost everywhere now(except, of course, in the Saudi sponsored satellite channels) . I wonder what the shelf life of this story will be ? 

Edited by Abu Hadi

all about Jamal Khashoggi

it not good to humilate dead person but it's not more mentioning , He criticized Sheikh Nimr for his saying & said KSA government must act severely toward Sh. Nimr & his separatist  ideas

someone sends a tweet that says if he faced Sh.Nimr informs us what was his reaction  toward his tweet.

e8737566aa89e0b75122e7c625cff6bf_849.jpg

Thank you for sharing that tweet. I'm not sure, but I think he might have changed his opinion after he left Hijaz and was subject to the same persecution as Sheik Al Nimr(ra) was by the same group. 

Anyway, we know what the root cause of both is. The Unholy Trinity of Trump, Netanyahu, and Bin Sultan(may Allah curse all three of them). 

A Suggestion, when referring to the latter, please do not use the name 'Muhammad(p.b.u.h)' in connection with the Bin Sultan monster. Just as we refer to SH as Saddam, please refer to him as 'Bin Sultan'. Thanks, 

Edited by Abu Hadi

I actually don't think it will affect the relationship much. It was clear from Erdogan's recent statements, that he just wanted to 'out' them (Al Saud) as the ones who killed Khashoggi, because he was pissed off that they did it in Turkey, obviously without informing him or getting his permission, which is the protocol, apparently, for a State sponsored assasination on foreign soil. I actually think that they were going to kidnap him and take him back to Hijaz to kill him, probably the original plan. But something went wrong in the process. Al Saud are not known for their skills in this area. They are probably now wishing they had done what they usually do, outsourced this job to the Mossad. Maybe they were trying to save money, budget cuts, etc.

It is like two Mafia bosses squabbling with each other. In fact, Erdogan and Bin Sultan are two sides of the same coin, with Bin Sultan being the dumb side. When all this is forgotten in a few days, they will go back to doing business with each other. Erdogan might wait a few months, just out of caution. That's my prediction. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

in arabic there is a saying which badly translates to.. "I will do a crime while staring you in the eye"

these ppl think they own the world... and whats worse are the shia here that stay silent on these issues but turn to keynoard warriors on anti iran threads

if they could find any clue to Iran in this case both of them would bring an army to fight with Iran 

http://en.abna24.com/news/europe/turkey-summons-saudi-ambassador-over-missing-journalist_911555.html

A veteran Saudi journalist and political commentator has said if Saudi Arabia wants to confront Iran, it must re-embrace its proper religious identity as a Wahhabi Islamic revivalist state and build alliances with organisations rooted in political Islam such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

Jamal Khashoggi wrote a regular column for Saudi-owned Al Hayat newspaper before he was banned in December last year for opinion pieces critical of Donald Trump when he won the 2016 US presidential election.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/jamal-khashoggi-saudis-religious-roots-171123161746247.html

he was criticizing Bin Salman just for his reforms but he was an enemy of Iran too.

there is cctv of him walking in, so why dont they just see the whole cctv of who went in him before that. It also proves that he was killed there if there is no footage of him walking out. 
But Erdogan is still a fool.. and will cover up for a MBS

JamalKhashoggi0910.jpg?w968

7 hours ago, Sumerian said:

This guy paraded when Shaykh Al-Nimr was killed.

Khashoggi: lost his dunya and akheera.  No sympathies here.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, Abu Hadi said:

It seems that only a few outlets are reporting this (Western Sources).

I honestly never heard of this journalist before today.

BBC and DeutscheWelle are carrying it tonight.

DEutsche showed a clip of Trump when he was asked about it. Trump said, "l don't like it." He was speaking about this event.

DW also said his fiancé`  was waiting outside the embassy and said he never came out.

l never heard of him either until last weekend.

Edited by hasanhh

Differing report:

8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

DW also said his fiancé`  was waiting outside the embassy and said he never came out.

BBC 0500 1O 0ct 18 said "they were to meet" right after he visited the embassy.

Britain may yet be able to avert a rethink if the evidence of Saudi government involvement just falls short of overwhelming. A FBI investigation proposed by the US might sow enough doubt.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/10/khashoggi-case-is-test-for-uks-relationship-with-saudi-arabia

2 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Britain may yet be able to avert a rethink if the evidence of Saudi government involvement just falls short of overwhelming. A FBI investigation proposed by the US might sow enough doubt.

Like he entered the consulate and just disappeared in thin air?

7 hours ago, Akbar673 said:

Very disturbing if true. Raises the question of “Why?”. What did he know that would cause this to happen ?

He was a an American citizen under protection of Washington  post  as a journalist  so he was thinking he would remain safe from harm by Saudis bUT he was in mistake .

22 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Sen. Lindsey Graham warns "there would be hell to pay" if missing Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi was

Saudis at the end will pay ransomed by their petrodas & Americons will forget it ,it's just a show of by senators to show that they care about American citizens

Well, the US, Britain and France aren't gonna stop backing Saudi Arabia's genocidal slaughter of Yemenis so why are the Saudis not going to do absolutely everything they can get away with? I'm not surprised but the lack of care this will receive is quite obvious, which makes me wonder why this is getting so much press coverage to begin with. Nothing will be done!