Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

SALAM, 

1. (Masturbation/haram way) k waqt jo kapray hum ne pehne hote hyn agr un pe napaki na lgi ho to kia hum ghusal e janabat k baad wo kapray pehn saktay hyn?

2. Pehle se geelay sir aur geelay badan k saath hum ghusl e janabat kr sktay hyn?

3. Agr Private parts k baal na katay jaen to kia namaz/roza qabool ho jata hy?

4. Ghusal e janabat kia thanday pani se ada krna compulsory hy?

Please answer all these questions according to Imam Khomeini and Agha Khamenaei.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

English translation of the above questions:

1. If the clothes you were wearing during masturbation did not touch the najasah, can you wear those same clothes after ghusl janabah?

2. Can you do ghusl janabah if your hair and body are already wet?

3. Are your prayers and fasts valid if you do not remove your pubic hair?

4. Is it necessary to do ghusl janabah with cold water?

Please answer these questions according to Ayatollah Khomeini and Ayatollah Khamenaei.

@Sumerian   

Salaam Alaykum Brother

1. Yes. As long as your clothes are clean, you can use them.

2. Yes, you can perform ANY Ghusl with wet body and wet hair.

3. If you mean your head hair, it doesn't matter. If you mean hair above masculine organ, it still doesn't matter as long as your clothes and body are clean.

4. No. You can do Ghusl with warm water.

Brother, masturbation has a lot of negative consequences. Please, don't do that. Lack of confidence, losing faith, problems in social interactions, lack of career and educational success, etc. are just part of its outcomes.

1 hour ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Brother, masturbation has a lot of negative consequences. Please, don't do that. Lack of confidence, losing faith, problems in social interactions, lack of career and educational success, etc. are just part of its outcomes.

Lack educational success? 

How is that related to being unsuccessful? 

20 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

hmmm, he might have meant that when your brain is occupied with wrong thoughts, you would not be able to give proper attention to education.

On 10/7/2018 at 3:28 PM, Brother5 said:

SALAM, 

1. (Masturbation/haram way) k waqt jo kapray hum ne pehne hote hyn agr un pe napaki na lgi ho to kia hum ghusal e janabat k baad wo kapray pehn saktay hyn?

2. Pehle se geelay sir aur geelay badan k saath hum ghusl e janabat kr sktay hyn?

3. Agr Private parts k baal na katay jaen to kia namaz/roza qabool ho jata hy?

4. Ghusal e janabat kia thanday pani se ada krna compulsory hy?

Please answer all these questions according to Imam Khomeini and Agha Khamenaei.

AmirAlmuminin id wale bhai keh rahe k:

1. Agar aap k kaprey paak hain najasat say tu aap istemal kar saktey hain.

2. Aap koi bhi ghusul perform kar sakte hain bhale aap k baal aur body geelay hon.

3. Agar aap k sar k baal barh gae hain tu koi masla nahin har ibadat qabol hai, agar aap dosre baloon ki baat kar rahe tu ibadat qabol hongi agar yeh yaqeen hai k aap paak hain najasat say. (Note: Behtar yeh hai k body k baal saaf kardiye jaein).

4. Aap thandey ya garm pani dono say ghusal kar sakte hain.

On 10/22/2018 at 11:20 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Because masturbation decreases confidence and makes the person aloof, non-social person, and slow learner.

@Brother5 To the OP: I have a good religious friend who is looking for Mutah. I recommend you to do Mutah because of numerous reasons. It's beneficial to both man and the woman. Don't be shy. Allah made it Halal and beneficial for all humans. Trust Allah and don't follow Satan. May Allah help you

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Tagging

On 10/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Because masturbation decreases confidence and makes the person aloof, non-social person, and slow learner.

@Brother5 To the OP: I have a good religious friend who is looking for Mutah. I recommend you to do Mutah because of numerous reasons. It's beneficial to both man and the woman. Don't be shy. Allah made it Halal and beneficial for all humans. Trust Allah and don't follow Satan. May Allah help you

I know I have a bad habit and I really want to leave it but no matter how hard I try, I just can't leave it. I live in Pakistan and it is really difficult for me to do Mutah here

35 minutes ago, Brother5 said:

I know I have a bad habit and I really want to leave it but no matter how hard I try, I just can't leave it. I live in Pakistan and it is really difficult for me to do Mutah here

Bro just because you can't do mutah don't lose hope.

Stay busy, get a part-time job which kinda drains your energy, or volunteer somewhere.

Also look for your triggers. How exactly do you relapse? Is it because you always use your phone in bed? Is it when your room is messy? Honestly if you refuse to deal with your triggers then you'll always get the exact same results.

Inshallah Allah will make it easy for you.

@Brother5

Ws brother, 

The sweat/paseena of a person who enters the state of Janabat through a haram way (masterbation, zina, etc.) is not exactly considered najis but according to many scholars and Ayatollah Khamenei they say it’s WAJIB e IHTIYAT to NOT pray Namaz with this sweat. Go to page 45 and 48: http://www.leader.ir/en/book/28/pdf/download/Newly Asked Questions#page45

Ayatollah Sistani says it’s reccommended precaution. Anyway, I think I read in Ayatollah Sistani’s rulings that in this case you should take a cold water ghusl (i do not remember if it was wajib). BUT, I do not know what Ayatollah Khamenei says about this...

Quit masterbating brother.

7 hours ago, Brother5 said:

Brother, I know it may sound stereotype, but get yourself busy, work out, hang out with friends. If you found a chance to do Mutah, do it. But until then, keep yourself busy. Don't be alone