Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waseem162

Michael Rubin invited as a Chief Guest at Karbala

Rate this topic

Inviting a Zalim in the Shrine of Abu Fadhlil Abbas??
Inviting Child killers in the Shrine of Abu Fadhlil Abbas??

He is a former pentagon official and a neocon adviser for the Middle East.

These are the same Americans who have invaded Iraq and took so many innocent lives.

This man (you can check his twitter) keeps bashing Iran and calls it a "Terror Sponsor Regime". He has written rubbish articles on Iranian women and Hijab.

Surely US is planning to incite Iraqis against Iran and with the political change going on in Iraq, US will try its best to gauge the Iraqi political affinity towards US and its allies and not IRAN.

This is a gross injustice and disrespect to the shrine itself and to the martyrs of the Hashd Al-Shabi.

Check out his twitter handle - https://twitter.com/mrubin1971

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 4 people, outdoor

Do these people have no shame using this place for their repugnant political agenda? 

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد وعجل فرجهم واهلك اعدائهم

O Allah send blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and hasten their relief and destroy their enemies.

Thrilled to give opening remarks this afternoon at the Imam Sajjad festival inside the Shrine of Imam Hussein in Karbala, Iraq. What a beautiful city and substantive and worthwhile conference. So much change in 15 years of visiting Karbala

Who was responsible in inviting him?

Why did they invite him?

Imam Hussain has become a ritual for people instead of standing against the dhalemeen.

Imam Khomeini said everything we have is from Karbala.

Thousands of people are more worthy, credible, respectable to give opening remarks, yet they choose a zionist.  

I hope kumus money wasn't used to bring this filth.

Official - on the website - It is said about Michael that "He denounced anyone who claims that Iran represents shia, and said the teachings of Imam Al Sajjad (as) encourages free thoughts in the world."

43568022_2357579480924594_1972226468104634368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=f601500bd67f4187285d8f83c53e184c&oe=5C4FA29B

13 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Official - on the website - It is said about Michael that "He denounced anyone who claims that Iran represents shia, and said the teachings of Imam Al Sajjad (as) encourages free thoughts in the world."

43568022_2357579480924594_1972226468104634368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=f601500bd67f4187285d8f83c53e184c&oe=5C4FA29B

Of course this hardliner neocon zionist jew is there to try and capitalize on the split they are trying to create between the iraqis and iranians.

Just like how the enemy tried to split up the army of Mokhthar between arabs and iranians.

This guy is a snake in a humans body.

Edited by IbnSina

Why did my comment get deleted? All I said was the Iraqi people have nothing to do with this.

And other countries have let oppressors into shrines and holy buildings. What would you people say if a leader of a NATO country who houses an American base and who has supported terrorists in Iraq and Syria visited a shrine?

Edited by Sumerian

47 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Why did my comment get deleted? All I said was the Iraqi people have nothing to do with this.

And other countries have let oppressors into shrines and holy buildings. What would you people say if a leader of a NATO country who houses an American base and who has supported terrorists in Iraq and Syria visited a shrine?

Regular Iraqis have nothing to do with this, but obviously some powerful and influential and most likely corrupt Iraqis are allowing this. (If you go to Iraq you'll start crying. The corruption there has reached the moon. It's probably the reason why Iraq is in such a poor condition.)

It's just as bad no matter what ethnicity the person who allows it is.

Edited by Carlzone

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

@Carlzone I'm just saying no one was this angry when Erdogan was visiting shrines in other countries

Of course we should be angry then as well. 

But why do you expect people to be just? Don't you know that most people are not and that they flip flop their opinions depending on current interest? 

2 hours ago, Sumerian said:

I'm just saying no one was this angry when Erdogan was visiting shrines in other countries

Salam they are not comparable many muslim & non muslim leaders visited & will visit shrines althought Erdogan hypocrisy ,he doesn't promote separation betwwen Shias of Iraq & Iran but intention of Michael Rubin clearly is putting Iraqis & Iranians in front of each other to rise enmity between Arab & Ajam to defeat & destroy both nations & countries easily one by one

Diplomatic Bangladeshi delegation visits Imam Ali (AS) Holy Shrine

http://en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/diplomatic-bangladeshi-delegation-visits-imam-ali-as-holy-shrine_912047.html

October 8, 2018 - 5:20 PM News Code : 912047 Source : imamali-a.comLink: 
Diplomatic Bangladeshi delegation visits Imam Ali (AS) Holy Shrine

A Bangladeshi delegation represented by the ambassador of Bangladesh to Iraq, Abu Maqsoud Firhad, visited the Imam Ali (PBUH) Holy Shrine and commended the warm hospitality of the officials of the Public Relations Department. 

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): A Bangladeshi delegation represented by the ambassador of Bangladesh to Iraq, Abu Maqsoud Firhad, visited the Imam Ali (PBUH) Holy Shrine and commended the warm hospitality of the officials of the Public Relations Department. 

"We had the honor of visiting the Imam Ali (PBUH) Holy Shrine. We took the landmarks and archeological sites round and saw the high level of peace, spirituality, and faith that are reflected in these places. Here, we see different people of different races and languages performing their ziyarah peacefully," the ambassador stated to the Media Center of the Holy Shrine. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

@Ashvazdanghe Erdogan has the same intentions. Who supported ISIS and other terrorists in Iraq and Syria? Who is still supporting them? Who bought their oil? 

Erdogan tried to make Syrians and Iraqis fight each other and spread terrorism, that's why he shouldn't be allowed in the Shrines. 

IMO NO politics should be allowed in any shrine. Rubin should have been kicked out and Erdogan as well.

19 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

IMO NO politics should be allowed in any shrine

What if the politician is a muslim there to do ziyara?

Or what if the politican is there to speak about Islam, which is a system of governance, which some would define as him speaking about politics?

Or what about if a muslims speak about the concept of tabarra applied to our day and age and that would be considered "just politics" to someone, practically making the speaker a politician?

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

What if the politician is a muslim there to do ziyara?

Or what if the politican is there to speak about Islam, which is a system of governance, which some would define as him speaking about politics?

Or what about if a muslims speak about the concept of tabarra applied to our day and age and that would be considered "just politics" to someone, practically making the speaker a politician?

The problem is if a politician's coming to ziyara is politicised. When a President visits a shrine it becomes a political event. 

If a politician wants to do ziyara he should enter the shrine and leave without talking about modern politicial events which can split Shi'a Muslims.

And an evil politician who is a snake, like Erdogan, whether he is Muslim or not, should never be allowed in a shrine. But he was allowed in Imam Al-Ridha's shrine, which is a huge mistake, just like allowing Michael Rubin in Karbala.

11 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

And an evil politician who is a snake, like Erdogan, whether he is Muslim or not, should never be allowed in a shrine. But he was allowed in Imam Al-Ridha's shrine, which is a huge mistake, just like allowing Michael Rubin in Karbala.

1100 Sunni pilgrims visit Razavi Holy Shrine

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/1100-sunni-pilgrims-visit-razavi-holy-shrine_912021.html

October 8, 2018 - 3:44 PM News Code : 912021 Source : AQRLink: 
1100 Sunni pilgrims visit Razavi Holy Shrine

Director of Non-Iranian pilgrims Office of Astan Quds Razavi announced the attendance of 1100 foreign Sunni pilgrims at the Razavi Holy Shrine in the first half of the current year. 

16 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

The problem is if a politician's coming to ziyara is politicised. When a President visits a shrine it becomes a political event. 

If a politician wants to do ziyara he should enter the shrine and leave without talking about modern politicial events which can split Shi'a Muslims.

You cannot equate a supposedly fake muslim with a clear non muslim zionist jew.

Otherwise you will have to stand outside a shrine and ask every muslim about their deen before allowing them inside.

Your argument is not well thought thru in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

You cannot equate a supposedly fake muslim with a clear non muslim zionist jew.

Otherwise you will have to stand outside a shrine and ask every muslim about their deen before allowing them inside.

Your argument is not well thought thru in my opinion.

"Supposedly" are you serious? Would you allow Ibn Salman (MBS) may Allah curse him in the Shrine? If no, how can you allow Erdogan, may Allah curse him? Both have killed innocents and supported terrorism. 

You are not asking Muslims about their faith before they enter, if you know the Muslim who is entering is a munafiq murderer. You already know he is a killer of believers and an oppressor, that's it he cannot be allowed at all.

Instead of criticising the actions of both authorities in the shrines of Karbala and Mashad, you only attack one of them. Why is that? Be objective and say both made a mistake and a bad decision. It's not hard.

1 hour ago, Sumerian said:

"Supposedly" are you serious? Would you allow Ibn Salman (MBS) may Allah curse him in the Shrine? If no, how can you allow Erdogan, may Allah curse him? Both have killed innocents and supported terrorism. 

You are not asking Muslims about their faith before they enter, if you know the Muslim who is entering is a munafiq murderer. You already know he is a killer of believers and an oppressor, that's it he cannot be allowed at all.

Instead of criticising the actions of both authorities in the shrines of Karbala and Mashad, you only attack one of them. Why is that? Be objective and say both made a mistake and a bad decision. It's not hard.

I dont get it, what are you arguing about? Are you mad no one started a thread when Erdorgan visited? If it will make you feel better I'll start one now... Want me to ask the admins to delete this thread so you can feel better?

14 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

I dont get it, what are you arguing about? Are you mad no one started a thread when Erdorgan visited? If it will make you feel better I'll start one now... Want me to ask the admins to delete this thread so you can feel better?

Yea im mad because people have double standards. Go start one lol its good you know how to follow orders. 

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Yea im mad because people have double standards. Go start one lol its good you know how to follow orders. 

I already did...  I don't remember being ordered to though.. unless you are trying to make it seem that because you told me to I started the thread.. which is pretty childish.

Edited by abuhaydar

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

The reason we are discussing what happened in the masjid of Imam Hussein(as) and not something that happened somewhere ells is because this thread is about what happened in the masjid of Imam Hussein(as) and not what happened somewhere ells. 

Furthermore, your argument was that we should not allow any politicians inside the shrines. Stick to your argument please, you do not need to make this into a Iran vs Iraq thing. You have a zionist jew in Karbala doing that already.

4 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

The reason we are discussing what happened in the masjid of Imam Hussein(as) and not something that happened somewhere ells is because this thread is about what happened in the masjid of Imam Hussein(as) and not what happened somewhere ells. 

Furthermore, your argument was that we should not allow any politicians inside the shrines. Stick to your argument please, you do not need to make this into a Iran vs Iraq thing. You have a zionist jew in Karbala doing that already.

No, bring me a quote where I said dont allow politicians, I challenge you. I said dont allow POLITICS in the shrine.

This is not Iraq vs Iran, I didnt even bring up the name of any country on purpose. You have to criticise all Shia authorities when they commit mistakes, not just the ones in Karbala.

The only thing worse than a Zionist is a munafiq who worships the Zionists and that is Erdogan (la)

Edited by Sumerian

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

No, bring me a quote where I said dont allow politicians, I challenge you. I said dont allow POLITICS in the shrine.

This is not Iraq vs Iran, I didnt even bring up the name of any country on purpose. You have to criticise all Shia authorities when they commit mistakes, not just the ones in Karbala.

The only thing worse than a Zionist is a munafiq who worships the Zionists and that is Erdogan (la)

Ok, I guess I misunderstood you as I assumed you were referring to politicians who speak politics. But then you are saying that a person who is a politician is still allowed inside the shrine as long as he does not speak politics? What about a non politician who speaks politics inside the shrine?

The difference between them is only that one has a salary and the other one does not.

I think you and I have different opinions of what politics means, in my opinion politics are means for governing a society and that is exactly what Islam is as well. If you speak about the rights of women in Islam, your talking about the rights of women in society and that is politics. If you are talking about fighting poverty thru zakat, then you are talking about welfare in society and that is politics. You cannot separate politics and Islam, Imam Khomeini(RA) put it very nicely:

quote-when-anyone-studies-a-little-or-pa

Also, in my opinion the saud family (which you used as an example) who destroyed Jannatul Baqi are way worse than erdogan, although he is bad as well I dont think your view is balanced and put in perspective.

@IbnSina if they want to discuss politics they have to discuss it within an Islamic spectrum, so the examples you mentioned are fine. But if people go to the shrine and speak about Maliki vs Muqtada, or Rouhani vs Ahmadinejad, or this political alliance vs that one, and that is not okay.

This guy Rubin obviously is the pinnacle of disgrace as he is trying to pit two peoples against each other. I will repeat it was a big mistake to let this guy in.

This isn't a discussion of who is worse, Yazid (la) is way worse than John McCain, but would you let McCain in the shrine? This is the standard: any oppressor who has fought against Shi'as and whose hands are drenched in Shi'a blood should not be around the shrines, period. That's all. Whether they killed 10 Shi'a or 1 million, they can't be allowed.

The corruption of our faith into a cheap political tool is repugnant, Iran is especially guilty of this. I can only image the mental gymnastics those of a revolutionary (basically quasi-zaydi) bent go towards to justify the fact that none of the imams (as) after Al-Hussain (as) rose up or fought the tyrants of their time physically. In fact they prohibited their shia from revolting against those tyrants. The revolutionaries of that time, zaydis, also slandered the imams (as) in a similiar to way to how our revolutionary inclined brothers slander mu'mineen who are either apolitical or don't agree with their political views. 

Edited by Shi3i_jadeed