Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Response to an Israelli settler troll // probably a paid hasbarah troll

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam so I follow this facebook page The Palestinian Information Center. and on this particular post I found this comment 

stop chucking stones you won't get shot also stop sending suicide bombers in to Israel killing women and kids and stop sending people In to the borders to stab the guards then is real have no excuse to attack Palestine 

So I really wanted to respond but then I figured that this probably is a hasbarah troll from the zionist cyber army division (yes those exist read about it here and here  ) and he is probably getting paid extra by any engagement with his words.So I thought why not publish it here and at leats get it off my chest somewhere on the interwebs.

you better live the rest of your meager life fully,israelli setller.
because we both know what awaits you in the afterlife.
I am so thankfull that God almighty created death,so people like your breed are humbled by it and then when repenting or regret is worth nothing you learn that actions have consequences and that you by your arrogance and pharoah-like behavior you have build eternity in hell by your own hands.
We will always repeat the words of Husayn (peace be upon him)
هيهات من الذلة
هيهات من الذلة
هيهات من الذلة
We dont fear death, because our God is just and we know that this life isnt the last stop.
But you believe that your God has created us all to be your slaves....But we are the freest of men because we only bow to God.We only fear God.
But you cowards are afraid of death, because you know that its the only thing that you have is this meager pathetic life that isnt even worth the wing of a mosquito.
So go on.... keep lying,typing,humiliating,maiming,killing.
its of no use, you will never break us.
You are nothing,your power is nothing, your subterfuge is nothing.
You are swimming against the current.
Its clear that you are getting tired.
You cant run....there is nowhere to run.....we are all heading to one thing....and alhamdullah
  • Advanced Member

Engaging in petty insults over the internet isn't going to convince anyone nor help your cause. The thing is that Israeli Jews have no reason to help Palestinians when Palestinians (and Arabs in general) are extremely anti-Jewish. Reality is that Israel is currently winning. Is there anything Palestinians can do against them? Not really, just shooting little missiles then Israeli jets bombard them. Settlements are continuing to be built in the west bank and there is no sign they will stop anytime soon. The future is bleak for Palestinians.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

Reality is that Israel is currently winning. Is there anything Palestinians can do against them? Not really, just shooting little missiles then Israeli jets bombard them. Settlements are continuing to be built in the west bank and there is no sign they will stop anytime soon. The future is bleak for Palestinians.

it's prophesied by Imam Ali (as) that Jews will built a government in Palestine because of disunity between Arabs & people of there will suffer from severe conditions that makes a young man as old person but Arabs will unite again & will fight with them 4 times through sea ,that water turns to red from their bloods & they will walk on corps after third raid the help will come through Iraq with an Army that has word of power قوه  on their flag & they will defeat Israel .

1397-07-08_11-15-15_nnews12162.jpg    Iraq (fighter brigade of  Abbas [as]) image.png  Iran (IRGC)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it's prophesied by Imam Ali (as) that Jews will built a government in Palestine because of disunity between Arabs & people of there will suffer from severe conditions that makes a young man as old person but Arabs will unite again & will fight with them 4 times through sea ,that water turns to red from their bloods & they will walk on corps after third raid the help will come through Iraq with an Army that has word of power قوه  on their flag & they will defeat Israel .

1397-07-08_11-15-15_nnews12162.jpg    Iraq (fighter brigade of  Abbas [as]) image.png  Iran (IRGC)

Do you have a source for that? Would be pretty interesting.

• Advanced Member