Miss Wonderful

I'm doing duas for anyone who wants!

Rate this topic

If anyone needs a dua or prayer to be said for specific cause - plz let me know either in this thread or inbox me. I will be late making duas today at night and for tomorrow evening  as well. I wish to help out  because I know if more people assist in dua then inshAllah it will be powerful.

9 minutes ago, Miss Wonderful said:

If anyone needs a dua or prayer to be said for specific cause - plz let me know either in this thread or inbox me. I will be late making duas today at night and for tomorrow evening  as well. I wish to help out  because I know if more people assist in dua then inshAllah it will be powerful.

Salaam Aleikum Sister,

Please do dua for me, because that is what I always need.

Salam Sister. This is so considerate of you.

Please kindly pray for my children's success in every matter both in this world and in the hereafter; their good health and happiness. May Allah always keep them on the right path IA. My daughter has a very important exam result due in the upcoming weeks so please remember her in particular.

I hope and pray that Allah accepts all your prayers IA and the duas of all members of the SC community too. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.

عظم الله لكم الاجر

Salaamu 'alaykum sister

Please, I kindly ask you to make du'aa for my family's guidance, and for me and my father to be able to make it to ziyarah this winter, insha'Allah

Thank you! I will also not forget to make du'aa for you this night as well. The Day will come when you will see your monumental reward for this act!

Edited by Husayni

Make dua for me please!!

I gave an interview for this job, and I'm waiting for an update. Pray that I get it inshallah.

Also make a dua that Allah forgives my sins,  and guides my family to the right path.

5 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

Please ask Allah SWT to give me a life without worry. Thank you. :cuddle:

8 hours ago, zafa said:

PLease make dua for my health this week i will be going for ANGIOGRAM for third time ...everyone please ..

Inshallah.

Relax and enjoy the experience. I've had several of these.

If you are shortsighted make sure you take your glasses with you. Kinda fun watching your heart beat on the screen.

9 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

do it for me please i need it :) my name is Hussain

Salam

Thank you for creating this nice topic. Please, pray for me too.

God bless you and your family.

Please also pray for all the oppressed people in the world specially for people of Myanmar, Yemen and Syria.

Thank you again!

Asalamu alaykum,

Please make a du'a that me and my family to become healthier, and that my family would become guided and more steadfast to the deen, and that I would be kinder to my brothers and sisters and that I would succeed in uni :) I will make du'a for you. Anything in particular?

Jazakallah.