Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I'm doing duas for anyone who wants!

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

@Miss Wonderful  salam sister 

Please make dua for all my wishes to come true..particularly  my beloved ones(mother,father,husband,son,sister,brother) to be  healthy and safe until imam zaman's zohoor :cry:

Plus,if u have extra time, pray for me to have good luck and become an actress soon :blush:

• Advanced Member

please please make due for me. I am an 18 year old woman and I want Allah to bless me with a spouse that will love me and care for me truly and is intelligent and a marriage that my parents will agree to . also please make due that I succeed in becoming a successful doctor for the love of saving others life.

• Advanced Member
On 9/24/2018 at 5:25 PM, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum,

Please make a du'a that me and my family to become healthier, and that my family would become guided and more steadfast to the deen, and that I would be kinder to my brothers and sisters and that I would succeed in uni :) I will make du'a for you. Anything in particular?

Jazakallah.

Ameen. Allah bless you and your family. Keep me in your dua too. I want to succeed in university for my exams coming up. Also will be taking the GAMSAT in March and I want to pass it first time round!

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
50 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l don't think the one you did for me "worked". Can you do another?

Salam when you ask for more Dua it show that you become more optimistic that requested for second time.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Ruqaya101 said:

Ameen. Allah bless you and your family. Keep me in your dua too. I want to succeed in university for my exams coming up. Also will be taking the GAMSAT in March and I want to pass it first time round!

Ameen

• Veteran Member
15 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

I'm continuing to do Duas for everyone, every night InshAllah. Maybe even a du'a for you to get rid of the post trauma you suffer from your ex, and succeed in finding a new faithful wife?

Have mercy . . . and drop the "new wife" part.

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Have mercy . . . and drop the "new wife" part.

Yeah replace that with houri

• Basic Members
On 9/24/2018 at 9:15 AM, Miss Wonderful said:

If anyone needs a dua or prayer to be said for specific cause - plz let me know either in this thread or inbox me. I will be late making duas today at night and for tomorrow evening  as well. I wish to help out  because I know if more people assist in dua then inshAllah it will be powerful.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

i need the most, please pray for my family ... I want my wife to comeback home with my kids and get her free from her 3 brothers.

jazakallah

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 24 September 2018 at 12:58 AM, Aflower said:

My daughter has a very important exam result due in the upcoming weeks so please remember her in particular.

Dearest sister @Miss Wonderful.

JazakAllah for your prayers. My daughter got the results we all hoped for and hence she will be attending the school of her choice from Sept 2019 IA. I feel so humbled and blessed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please kindly continue to remember both my children in your prayers.

May Allah bless you my dearest sister and accept all your prayers. I prayed for your mothers good health. X

Edited by Aflower
  • Advanced Member

Assalamu alaikum sister @Miss Wonderful,

Since I am a student,please make dua on my behalf that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى may increase my ilm, may deepen my taqwa and help me strive towards zuhd.

Barakallahu feeki.

• Veteran Member
On 9/24/2018 at 6:04 PM, Miss Wonderful said:

@Laayla anything specific you would like sis? @LadyNadine u too lady nadine?    I will begin second night today and InshAllah everyones dua will be answered bi izin Allah SWT. 

table2.png

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum dear sister.

How are you?

I had my first majlis today for Imam al Hassan 3la Salam.

Du32s for my children to be God fearing upright servants of Ahul Bayt

Thank you dear sis.

When are you doing these du32s?  Like what time during the day do you make du32s for us?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

• Basic Members
On 9/24/2018 at 7:15 AM, Miss Wonderful said:

If anyone needs a dua or prayer to be said for specific cause - plz let me know either in this thread or inbox me. I will be late making duas today at night and for tomorrow evening  as well. I wish to help out  because I know if more people assist in dua then inshAllah it will be powerful.

Salam,

Dear sister,

Please make dua for me (Abu Mohsein Ahmad) and family.  May Allah gives us barakah rezqi to help the mukminin in need. Ameen

• Advanced Member
39 minutes ago, Mahjurah1964 said:

Salam,

Dear sister,

Please make dua for me (Abu Mohsein Ahmad) and family.  May Allah gives us barakah rezqi to help the mukminin in need. Ameen

Wa aleykom alsalam, 

Do you need more rizq in order to help the poor? 

In that case, read this:

http://www.duas.org/wayincrrizq.htm

• Advanced Member
On 10/15/2018 at 3:53 PM, Aflower said:

Dearest sister @Miss Wonderful.

JazakAllah for your prayers. My daughter got the results we all hoped for and hence she will be attending the school of her choice from Sept 2019 IA. I feel so humbled and blessed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please kindly continue to remember both my children in your prayers.

May Allah bless you my dearest sister and accept all your prayers. I prayed for your mothers good health. X

All thanks is for Allah SWT. I am so happy  your daughter passed her exams with great results !!! Alhamduillah Thank you so much for praying for my mother's health. That means the world to me. Thank you! You and your family will always be in my duas <3

Edited by Miss Wonderful

Salam ,please pray for me that i can go to Arbaeen walking this time :bismillah:

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,please pray for me that i can go to Arbaeen walking this time :bismillah:

I haven't forgotten brother/sister :). I always say InshaAllah you will go to Arbaeen walking safely and return safely in the best of of health, rizq, an great faith in Allah SWT

• Advanced Member
On 9/24/2018 at 4:15 AM, Miss Wonderful said:

please do dua for me that Allah (AWJ) help me in this world and hereafter and keep me firm on the teachings of ahlebait a.s and make me strong and intelligent and also grant boons.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:37 PM, Miss Wonderful said:

Usually 11pm sometimes 3 am. Is there a better time?

in western culture 11:11 is angle time for granting wishes & 3:13 in king Time that they believe like as 11:11 but it is weaker btw 3:13 more looks like related to Imam of time [Zaman] (aj)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe