Laayla

The Official Medea Benjamin/CODEPINK Thread

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

Medea Benjamin is an amazing courageous woman. She deserves all the attention and recognition for calling out criminals in a peaceful way.  This time she was protesting for the Iranian people.

-------------------------------------

At a public event in Washington, DC, CodePink's Medea Benjamin confronted Brian Hook, the head of Trump's Iran Action Group, over the US withdrawal from the JCPOA and re-imposing crippling sanctions on the Iranian people. Benjamin joins us to discuss her action, which went viral online.

God bless her and reward her for her efforts.  What a beautiful soul.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

@Laayla  Thanks. l looked their org up. l thought it was a femi-nazi group. :ko:

Where does Brian Hook get that "illegal ballistic missile" garbage from?

l am surprised the lran-Action Group hasn't brought up the "Hostage Crisis" yet. When the student wing of the Tudeheen (Oil Communists) took over the embassy.

@Laayla As salaamun aleikum sister, Thanks so much for posting this! I saw it late last night and posted it to f_b....alhamdulilah for this woman speaking haq and for in sha Allah informing the masses. 

I went to the Hudson groups you tube channel and watched the full length version,  and as expected, they cut her portion out:/

W/s

Edited by shia farm girl
Erased something

On 9/22/2018 at 4:02 PM, shia farm girl said:

@Laayla As salaamun aleikum sister, Thanks so much for posting this! I saw it late last night and posted it to f_b....alhamdulilah for this woman speaking haq and for in sha Allah informing the masses. 

I went to the Hudson groups you tube channel and watched the full length version,  and as expected, they cut her portion out:/

W/s

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Wa Alikum Assalam Dear SFG

I hope you are well and in good health.

She has been protesting for many years now.  She goes to major events and interrupts the President and challenges their speech.

Personal life[edit]

Benjamin is married to activist Kevin Danaher and has one daughter, Arlen, from her first marriage in Cuba and another daughter, Maya, from her marriage with Danaher. Her daughter Arlen is named after Sandinista revolutionary Arlen Siu, with her daughter once writing "I grew up believing that protest lines and teach-ins were normal family outings ... I was born in Cuba to an Afro-Cuban father and Jewish-American mother, and the fact that I was named for the first woman to die fighting for the Nicaraguan [Sandinista] Revolution gives you an idea of my politically oriented upbringing".[4]

Benjamin lives in Washington, DC.[62]

Protesting in front of the Saudi embassy against the destruction of Jannat al Baqi and the martydom of Sheikh Nimr Baqir al Nimr.  God bless this woman and give her strength, energy and protection from all harm.

but but, lets derail for the sake of the unintelligent. Will she go to hell or heaven? you know after all.

One small moment of any individual can be far superior to a life time  of those who think their prayers are worth something.

If mr shiektastic wrote this, it would be a meme on all social media. :respect:

Edited by monad

Medea starts at 1:20

As President Donald Trump makes a surprise visit to Iraq this week and defends his plans to withdraw all U.S. troops from Syria and about half the nearly 7,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, we get response from leading antiwar activist Medea Benjamin, co-founder of CodePink. “We want to challenge Donald Trump … by pointing out that he continues to support the war in Yemen and the repressive Saudi regime,” Benjamin says. Her recent piece for Salon.com is titled “Bring the troops home—but stop the bombing too.”

National security advisor John Bolton has publically overruled President Trump’s declaration of victory in Syria and planned pullout of US troops. He did so apparently at the behest of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, offering Israel security guarantees as a condition of the troop withdrawal. Rick Sanchez explains. Then Medea Benjamin of Code Pink joins to weigh in. Then former naval intelligence officer and economist John Jordan joins Rick Sanchez to share his expertise.

Medea starts at 4:40

Code pink against couping in Venezuela (video in site & pics) 

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b_592.jpg
799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9_271.jpg
d0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef_632.jpg

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آمریکا/فعال-ضد-جنگ-سخنرانی-پمپئو-را-به-هم-ریخت-فيلم-و-عکس_746826.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Protesters gathered outside the White House on Saturday, to express their outrage about the US preparing to overthrow and intervene in yet another country. Medea Benjamin and Max Blumenthal were there

Edited by Laayla

Salam it reminds me the "promised land" movie that gas company has an agent as an opposition in disguise of green movement  

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2091473/