Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Doubts of shia

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Islam is logical, and you just added on a new feature that not one Prophet of Allah preached, or made important to Islam? So how can you make such a claim? Who are you?

Since you don't accept hadith, I am just quoting you the verses of Quran in order to let you know who mentioned Imamate as divine covenant.

وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ {124}

And Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has mentioned the bearers of divine covenant at different places too:

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ {5:55}

[أَطَّلَعَ الْغَيْبَ أَمِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا 

19;:78

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنْ شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

43:86

• Advanced Member

Umar bin Abdul Azeez ((رضي الله عنه)) one of the pious Muslim Caliphs said “Allah protected our hands from the infighting of the sahaba therefore we should now protect our tongues from it.” Thus no need to categorize the sahabas of the Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wassallam) based on internal conflicts in early Islamic history.

As for the Sahabas that are already categorized by the Quran and Hadith according to their various pious ranks, we accept them.

Abu Huraira  said “I have memorized two kinds of knowledge from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) . I have propagated one of them to you and if I propagated the second, then my pharynx (throat) would be cut (i.e. killed).” (Sahih Al Bukhari)

The first type of knowledge was about Islamic rules and practices which he shared. As for the 2nd type of knowledge it was about the future events pertaining to the rule of Bannu Ummayya that was to take place in the upcoming future as a result of which the Muslims of that time had to undergo several trials and tribulations.

In addition to what Abu Muhammad Maryam answer. I would like to add a few words. The saying your question pertains to are such as Abu Sa`id al-Khudri said: "In truth we recognized the hypocrites by their hatred for `Ali." Jabir said: "We did not know the hypocrites of this Community except by their hatred for `Ali."

Some words of the Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wassallam) and his companions were of utmost relevance for their own times and not for us. For example we have the case of one of the Ansari Companion Hudhayfa Ibn Yaman ((رضي الله عنه)) with whom the Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wassallam) had entrusted some hidden matters. One of the major matter that was disclosed to him by the Prophet was the names of each and every Munafiq (hyprocrite) who had sworn to destroy Islam and Muslims from within their own ranks:

https://www.quora.com/O-Ali-Only-a-believer-will-love-you-and-only-a-hypocrite-will-hate-you-How-would-we-categorize-the-sahabas-who-fought-with-Ali

• Advanced Member

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said, Be cautious of the hypocrites for indeed they are misguided and misguide others, they have erred and make others err, their hearts are diseased while their outward appearance looks pure.

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said, He (‘a) said about the hypocrites: They have indeed prepared for every truth a falsehood, and for every straight thing something crooked, and for every living thing a killer, and for every [closed] door a key, and for every night a lamp

Muhammad Bin Yahya, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Ibn Mahboub, from Ibrahim Al Karkhy who said, ‘Abu Abdullah said: ‘Rasool-Allah said: ‘If a Believer were to invite me to a meal of an arm of a sheep, I would answer him, and that would be from the Religion; and if a Polytheist or a hypocrite were to invite me to a meal of a (whole) camel, I would not answer him, and that would be from the Religion (as well). Allah Mighty and Majestic Refused me the scum of the Polytheists and the hypocrites and their meals’

He said Abul Hasan Ali ibn Khalid al-Maraghi reported to me from Abul Qasim al-Hasan ibn Ali, from Jafar ibn Muhammad ibn Marwan, from his father who reported from Ahmad ibn Isa, who reported from Muhammad ibn Jafar, from his father Jafar ibn Muhammad, peace be upon him, from his forefathers, peace be upon them all, who said The Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, said "Two traits never go together in a hypocrite the (true) learning about Islam, and the distinct feature (of nobility) in the face." May Allah bless our master Muhammad and his progeny.

https://hadith.academyofislam.com/?q=hypocrites

Guest Guest
12 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam all of your logic is in similar fashion of all Wahabi/Salafist in every social forum which call themselves as Sunnis but on the other hand they have grudge of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) & so consequently  their followers  by accusing  them to worshiping  them & giving more status to them than beloved Sahabis according  to definition  of  Wahabists & Salafists from Sahabas /companions  which even according to authentic  & Sahih Sunni hadiths from  prophet  Muhammad  (pbu) enmity of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is main sign of hypocrites  & out of wedlock borned people .

I couldn’t even finish reading this whole segment. I’m not Sunni wallah. I’ve never studied who the salafis or wahabis are except I heard they are saudis. And I don’t care for any of them. Or the Sahabas. Although I hear this as a defense shot quite often. Stop being biased and accept facts when I tell you nothing is from my own opinion. All from sources. 

12 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam all of your logic is in similar fashion of all Wahabi/Salafist in every social forum which call themselves as Sunnis but on the other hand they have grudge of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) & so consequently  their followers  by accusing  them to worshiping  them & giving more status to them than beloved Sahabis according  to definition  of  Wahabists & Salafists from Sahabas /companions  which even according to authentic  & Sahih Sunni hadiths from  prophet  Muhammad  (pbu) enmity of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is main sign of hypocrites  & out of wedlock borned people .

https://mahajjah.com/hadith-4-only-a-believer-loves-me-and-only-a-munafiq-hypocrite-dislikes-me/

https://hadith.academyofislam.com/?q=hypocrites

http://www.imamali.co/s/176/e

http://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=4317

https://www.al-islam.org/anecdotes-ahlul-bayt-murtadha-mutahhari/few-quotes-imam-ali

https://www.quora.com/O-Ali-Only-a-believer-will-love-you-and-only-a-hypocrite-will-hate-you-How-would-we-categorize-the-sahabas-who-fought-with-Ali

I agree with you on the hypocrisy. 

Allah forgive me if I am being hypocritical it is not my intention. 

• Advanced Member

Hypocrisy

They walk stealthily and tread slowly, hiding behind treesTheir words are [like] a cure but their actions are incurable diseasesThey exchange praise [with each other] and come near each other through (or are careful of) rewardThey obtain what they covet by means of despairWhen they talk they create doubts, they dissemble in their speech and when they speak they delude (or distort)
Source: 10513 - Ghurar Al-Hikam Wa Durar Al-Kalim, Exalted Aphorisms And Pearls Of Speech

http://www.imamali.co/s/176/e

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Cool said:

Since you don't accept hadith, I am just quoting you the verses of Quran in order to let you know who mentioned Imamate as divine covenant.

وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِنْ ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ {124}

And Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has mentioned the bearers of divine covenant at different places too:

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ {5:55}

[أَطَّلَعَ الْغَيْبَ أَمِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا 

19;:78

لَا يَمْلِكُونَ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ اتَّخَذَ عِنْدَ الرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا

19:87

وَلَا يَمْلِكُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِ الشَّفَاعَةَ إِلَّا مَنْ شَهِدَ بِالْحَقِّ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ

43:86

I do accept hadith. You just don’t pay attention. 

goodnight, your verses I already responded to 3 of them in the last few days. None of them talk about the imams, their special position as you view them, nor divinity. 

pray for them, as Sunnis do everyday. 

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I hope you read all these links so you can fully understand how bad being a hypocrite is. 

claiming to love Allah and be a Muslim but calling someone a wahabi salafi sunni for trying to educate other people.

Pretty Hypocritical to deny sources from your lord but claim to follow him

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

claiming to love Allah and be a Muslim but calling someone a wahabi salafi sunni for trying to educate other people.

You don't even know what makes a hypocrite, hypocrite. And your following statement is sufficient:

goodnight, your verses I already responded to 3 of them in the last few days. None of them talk about the imams, their special position as you view them, nor divinity.

• Advanced Member

claiming to love Allah and be a Muslim but calling someone a wahabi salafi sunni for trying to educate other people

I just have described Wahabi & Salafi people & their approach to Shia muslim  which I personally have found out your statement  so similar to them however if it has disturbed  you then I apologize  from you however you must rethink about your mindset likewise your statement  about hypocrisy .

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I just have described Wahabi & Salafi people & their approach to Shia muslim  which I personally have found out your statement  so similar to them however if it has disturbed  you then I apologize  from you however you must rethink about your mindset likewise your statement  about hypocrisy .

It disturbs how you judged before asking if I was. This is the 5th time I’ve been told that on here. None the less it’s all good. 
If I have done anything hypocritical tell me. 
Im not the type to cover it with my pride, I’ll admit and change. ALHAMDILLAH

and if my comments were wrong, point them out, I’ll agree with you. 

anyway have a good day

• Advanced Member
On 10/23/2021 at 4:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

and if my comments were wrong, point them out, I’ll agree with you. 

Salam multiple time Me & rest of user have mentioned your wrong comments in multiple thread nevertheless we have provided our critizing of you with rliable sources then you have repeated your nonsense just based of baseless & refuted hypocritical Wahabi/Salafi propaganda against Shias & Shia Islam.

anyway have a good day & happy birthday of prophet Muhammad (pbu) Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) nevertheless  of denying clebration of their birthaday by hypocrites likewise hateful Wahabists/Salfist. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam multiple time Me & rest of user have mentioned your wrong comments in multiple thread nevertheless we have provided our critizing of you with rliable sources then you have repeated your nonsense just based of baseless & refuted hypocritical Wahabi/Salafi propaganda against Shias & Shia Islam.

anyway have a good day & happy birthday of prophet Muhammad (pbu) Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) nevertheless  of denying clebration of their birthaday by hypocrites likewise hateful Wahabists/Salfist. 

Why do wahabis/salafists  not celebrate the prophets birthday?

idk a Imam Sadiq so doesn’t really matter to me for his birthday Lol

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hypocrisy is a dangerous unconsciousness aspect. Many people don’t even realize they suffer from it, many just don’t care. I myself included. But inshallah none from my end as it definitely wouldn’t be intentional. 

Nonetheless, to your point of calling out wahabi and salafist. You are no better. You are just a branch of Islam as well. A group, a sect, and would be Unpleased with the prophet and imams if they met you. 

They prophet loves the pure, well intentioned, by you backbiting fellow Muslims rather than understanding that all Muslims are TRYING but it’s a human nature that most are just UNEDUCATED. 

Idk too much about those sects, but I’m sure there are a majority of good Muslims in it, TRYING to please Allah. 
As there are in Shiism, and sunnism. 

the problem is, Allah is not pleased with anyone who labels themselves those. It is stated in the Quran “do not separate yourself from Islam” , and although you Claim you are the correct sect, as other sects claim, you are not at a perfected stage until you understand what Allah wants. And that is to not separate your self. So why do you most do it? Most are uneducated about the subject. 

One who TRULLY tries to follow Allah and his prophet is a MUSLIM until he labels himself something else, or something else attached to to it. 
You are disrespecting Allah and his prophet and his family by saying other wise. You can say what you want but there is not 0 proof, or 0 claims you can make that can go against clear well said words. The prophet will have 0 things to do with a person who separates himself. You can TRY to justify it, but you would be lying to yourself.

so don’t label anyone a hypocrite but yourself! Until you proudly say I am not Shia/Sunni/wahabi/salafist 

I am only a Muslim. The term and word SHIA/SUNNI/WAHABI/SALAFIST 

100% means you APPROVE of the separation in Islam. Rather than just believing what you want, FOR ALLAH and just stopping the hate  

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why do wahabis/salafists  not celebrate the prophets birthday?

Salam they consider it as innovation/Bid'ah however their main reason is opposing Shia muslims in all aspects of religious practices which also rule of  Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) as direct descendant  prophet (pbu) prgeny & as infallible  Imam (عليه السلام)  in Shia Islam is very similar to rule of  prophet Muhammad  (pbu)  in Islam which Shia school  of thought is also has been known  as " THE SCHOOL OF IMAM AL-SADIQ (A) " or " Jafari school of thought" reffering  to name him as Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) which even wahabists  /Salafist owe to him because they call themselves  as followers of Ahmad ibn Hanbal , the founder of Hanbali  school of thought  as indirect student  of Imam  Sadiq (عليه السلام) 

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

dk a Imam Sadiq so doesn’t really matter to me for his birthday Lol

EXAMINING THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SCHOOL OF IMAM AL-SADIQ (A) FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF GRAND AYATOLLAH MAKAREM SHIRAZI
Researched and edited at editorial deputy of his eminence office
Abstract: Those who have not been able to subjugate the Muslims through war and sanctions have now proceeded to create doubts in order to influence the masses (and particularly the youth). They wish to use such things in increasing discord and disunity amongst the Muslims. In short, we are experiencing the same conditions today which existed at the time of Imam al-Ṣādiq (ʿa) as well...........

.............Had it not been for the monumental role played by Imam al-Bāqir (ʿa), Imam al-Ṣādiq (ʿa), and Imam al-Riḍā (ʿa) in combatting the various doubts and un-Islamic concepts which threatened Islam, these doubts and deviant concepts would have seriously undermined the tenets of Islam and they would have irreparably damaged the religious community as well. These Imams (ʿa) knew that it was useless to take up arms against the Abbasids with the conditions that prevailed during that time. Instead of rising up in futile armed rebellion like Zayd ibn ʿAlī, Yaḥyā ibn Zayd, or others, these Imams (ʿa) engaged in an intellectual revolution which saved the religion.

There is a tradition which mentions that a man from Syria came to see the Imam (ʿa) and he said that he had a question in regards to the Quran; this was while some of the companions of the Imam (ʿa) were also present there. He asked the Imam (ʿa) to give him the answer to his question. The Imam (ʿa) said to one of his students named Ḥamrān: Give this man his answer in regards to the Quran. The Syrian man protested that he wanted the Imam (ʿa)’s answer and not his students. The Imam (ʿa) said: His answer is my answer; if you are able to, defeat him and you can consider me defeated as well. The Syrian man began to ask his questions and Ḥamrān answered each of them in a way where the man was left hopeless to prove his own point in the discussion.

The Imam (ʿa) asked the man: How did you find Ḥamrān? The man replied: He was well learned in regards to all Quranic sciences. The man then said that he had another question in regards to Arabic literature. The Imam (ʿa) turned to ʾAbān ibn Taghlib (one of his companions who specialized in this subject). The man asked his question from ʾAbān and he was satisfied with the answers. The Imam (ʿa) asked the Syrian man: Do you have any other questions? The man said that he did and he asked in regards to an issue of jurisprudence.

The Imam (ʿa) told him to refer to Zurārah, who was a master in that field. Zurārah similarly answered his questions until he was satisfied. The Syrian man then asked a question in regards to ʿAqāʾid (Islamic beliefs and ideology). The Imam (ʿa) referred him to a man named Muʾmin al-Ṭāq whose speciality was in this field and in Kalām (scholastic theology). Muʾmin al-Ṭāq similarly answered all of his questions. The man finally said: Your companions are experts in every field!

Jābir ibn Ḥayyān, who is well known today all around the world (and who is known as the father of chemistry), was a Muslim scientist who was born in the second century AH and he was a disciple of the Shia Imams, and in particular, that of Imam al-Ṣādiq (ʿa).  He is quoted to have taken a great deal of pride in the fact that he was one of the students of Imam al-Sādiq (ʿa). Similarly, Mālik ibn Anas (the founder of the Mālikī school of thought) has said in regards to Imam al-Ṣādiq (ʿa): I used to visit him frequently and I would not find him in other than three states: He was either praying, fasting, or reciting the Quran. He also said: No eyes, ears, or heart has ever come across anyone better than Jaʿfar ibn Muḥammad (during this era) from the perspectives of knowledge, worship, and asceticism.  Abū Ḥanīfah has also mentioned in this regard: If it were not for those two years (studying under Imam al-Ṣādiq (ʿa), Nuʿmān (his own name) would have perished.

https://makarem.ir/main.aspx?lid=1&typeinfo=1&catid=44908&pageindex=0&mid=400981

A Brief History of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq, the Founder of Fiqh al-Jafariya

The Imam had many debates and wise responses to atheists and followers of different schools of thought.  In one instance, someone asked Imam as-Sadiq to show him God. The Imam replied, “Look at the sun.”  The man said that he could not look at the sun because it was too bright.  Imam as-Sadiq replied, “If you cannot see the created, how can you expect to see the Creator?”

Imam As-Sadiq used to give his companions general outlines about how to validate hadiths and know the laws.  The Imam once said, “Do not accept any hadith supposedly narrated by us except that which is in harmony with the Qur’an and the Sunnah, or if you find in it a witness (to the meaning) from an earlier narration.”....

A Brief Biography of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام)

Name: Ja’far.
Title: as-Sadiq.
Agnomen: Abu Abdillah.
Father’s name: Muhammad al-Baqir.
Mother’s name: Umm Farwah.
Birth: In Medina, on Monday, 17th Rabi’ul-awwal 83A.H.
Death: Died at the age of 65, in Medina on Monday, 25th Shawwal 148 AH; poisoned by al-Mansur ad-Dawaniqi, the `Abbasid caliph.

The Holy Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq was the sixth in the succession of the twelve Apostolic Imams. His epithet was Abu `Abdillah and his famous titles were as-Sadiq, al-Fadil and at-Tahir. He was the son of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir, the Fifth Imam, and his mother was the daughter of al-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr.

http://ijtihadnet.com/brief-history-fiqh-al-jafariya/

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam they consider it as innovation/Bid'ah however their main reason is opposing Shia muslims in all aspects of religious practices which also rule of  Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) as direct descendant  prophet (pbu) prgeny & as infallible  Imam (عليه السلام)  in Shia Islam is very similar to rule of  prophet Muhammad  (pbu)  in Islam which Shia school  of thought is also has been known  as " THE SCHOOL OF IMAM AL-SADIQ (A) " or " Jafari school of thought" reffering  to name him as Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) which even wahabists  /Salafist owe to him because they call themselves  as followers of Ahmad ibn Hanbal , the founder of Hanbali  school of thought  as indirect student  of Imam  Sadiq (عليه السلام) 

https://makarem.ir/main.aspx?lid=1&typeinfo=1&catid=44908&pageindex=0&mid=400981

A Brief History of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq, the Founder of Fiqh al-Jafariya

http://ijtihadnet.com/brief-history-fiqh-al-jafariya/

My point exactly. Uneducated people, Shias and wahabis. 

since you both follow the same people, but you still label your selves a part of a sect, you are not following the prophets teachings or Allahs Commands. 

You talk about Shia teachings as if it is a whole religion. The way you speak about things shows your intellect about religion. You are smart, but missing a certain key to by labelling your self a sect of Islam. Rather than trying to guide people to your Imam Sadiq teachings which I believe you, especially since you said Sunnis follow him. I believe a lot of things Shias say about things we should do except when they say it’s a Shia teaching then it shows how misguided they are. (Same for any sect)

if you told me as a Muslim you should follow Imam Sadiq because this and this, I would consider it more. But I don’t want to be Shia or wahabi or salafist so save your teachings. I can live without it for now. My jihad (struggle)  is making Muslims understand why they shouldn’t label themselves. 

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My point exactly. Uneducated people, Shias and wahabis. 

since you both follow the same people, but you still label your selves a part of a sect, you are not following the prophets teachings or Allahs Commands. 

You talk about Shia teachings as if it is a whole religion.

Salam Shia Islam is just following is following  original Islam which teachings of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) is exactly  in similar fashion of teachings of prophet  Muhammad(pbu) so therefore labeling  ourselves as Shia & followers  of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) is like as following  original Islam through  holy Quran & teachings  of prophet  Muhammad  (pbu) but on the other hand hypocrites  are saying that we avoid labeling ourselves but they follow Wahabi/Salafi deviations  in name of doing their self Jihad(struggle) just because  of their deviations  & by the same token their intention  for deviating  others from right path by critizing Shia muslims as uneducated  people likewise  you by your losing war in rejection  of truth .:titanic::respect: