Sumerian

Beautiful old Iraq

Rate this topic

Footage and pictures of the old Iraq before 1) Ba'athist Arab nationalist neighbour wars and sanctions and 2) Western invasion, Islamist foreign puppets takeover of government and jihadi terrorism;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIyB_a_NfXKvFrRjYcXHx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCf4PNmNLfe0GIt3Zl5qG

May Allah destroy the Arab nationalists who started wars that destroyed Iraq and the fake Islamists who hide behind Islam to steal the people's money as they send them to foreign states and support foreign projects which Iraq does not benefit from.

Those two idiotic groups and the foreign state(s) that put them into power in the first place are the causes of this wealthy, prideful and historic nation's destruction.

Salam.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Who are these Islamists brother?  Please name them.

Why don't you name these foreign states?  

You don't think Iraq, like other nations in the world is corrupt because of its politicians who hold power.  Who gave them this power, wasn't it the people who voted for them?

At first Sayyid Seeistani said it was a duty to vote and this past election he said it is up to the people if they want to vote or not.  Why do you think he changed his opinion on the matter?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

32 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Who are these Islamists brother?  Please name them.

Why don't you name these foreign states?  

You don't think Iraq, like other nations in the world is corrupt because of its politicians who hold power.  Who gave them this power, wasn't it the people who voted for them?

At first Sayyid Seeistani said it was a duty to vote and this past election he said it is up to the people if they want to vote or not.  Why do you think he changed his opinion on the matter?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

wa alaykum al salam

The Islamists are every major Shia and Sunni "Islamic" political party in Iraq who benefit of this sectarian system which divides Iraq along sectarian and ethnic lines. In other words, 95% of the parties in the Parliament, but in particular the puppet Daw'ah Party and its clones. 

The foreign states are: the super powers like the United States, Britain, Israel and the Soviet Union (now Russia) who have all had negative influence in Iraq and in particular the US, Britain and Israel who have pursued military aggression and cause partition in Iraq by supporting Kurdish statehood.

The second group of foreign states are our neighbours like Saudi Arabia, Syria, Kuwait, Turkey, UAE, Qatar and Iran who have also had negative influence in Iraq by backing corrupt politicians and parties, using Iraq as a field to settle geopolitical conflicts, pressuring Iraq economically and backing militants whether they be Sunni or Shi'a and who have caused numerous damage to our country.

The corrupt politicians in Iraq are given billions of dollars by foreign states and have entire media organisations and armed groups under their control. Iraqis are now alhamdulillah waking up against the corrupt politicians but you see the propaganda machine controlled by the corrupt establishment has already started working against these voices for change. 

Sayyed Al-Sistani knows about the corrupt establishment and those that control it and use it, they have been tried and experimented. Time to go. Clock is ticking. 

All Iraqis want is independence, economy and strength. Sister, you personally want Iraq to be part of an Iranian-lead alliance. Iraqis will never accept being lead by another country. You want to ally with Iraq? Cool, but do not try to lead us and control us. We don't want to report to Tehran or any other city. Baghdad and Baghdad alone. If you want to be an ally we are either equal to you or above you, we will never lower ourselves to another country or leader. 

Salam

Edited by Sumerian

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Salam brother as an iranian I don't want at all that Iraq become an iranian puppet state. I just want that we are Allies and Friends. 

ws bro

Unfortunately that's not what's happening. Right now it's a very uneven one sided relationship. Right now Iraq is being viewed as a state which must be under the control of another country.

13 hours ago, Sumerian said:

ws bro

Unfortunately that's not what's happening. Right now it's a very uneven one sided relationship. Right now Iraq is being viewed as a state which must be under the control of another country.

Listen to Seyed Nasrallah describe Iran's relationship with Hezbollah. 

Despite of all the support that Iran provides to Hezbollah, they never give orders.

Its the enemies that want to convice people otherwise.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-hezbollah/hezbollah-says-gets-support-not-orders-from-iran-idUSTRE81629H20120207

38 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

Listen to Seyed Nasrallah describe Iran's relationship with Hezbollah. 

Despite of all the support that Iran provides to Hezbollah, they never give orders.

Its the enemies that want to convice people otherwise.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-hezbollah/hezbollah-says-gets-support-not-orders-from-iran-idUSTRE81629H20120207

Hezbollah follows Wilayat Al-Faqih so whatever the Wali al-Faqih says they are religiously obligated in their minds to carry it out.

You think I want this?

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/11/us-designated-terrorist-of-iraqi-militia-reportedly-in-aleppo.php

Look what he says. Which country would allow this.

4 hours ago, Sumerian said:

Hezbollah follows Wilayat Al-Faqih so whatever the Wali al-Faqih says they are religiously obligated in their minds to carry it out.

You think I want this?

https://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/11/us-designated-terrorist-of-iraqi-militia-reportedly-in-aleppo.php

Look what he says. Which country would allow this.

we have no sense of false nationalistic pride.

a silly idea... even more silly when you have never even stepped foot on that land.

lebanese are free men. we are part of wilayat al faqih by our own choice. no one put a gun to our head nor bought us. 

wilyayt el faqih is bigger than borders or even arab or persian.. it is a unity of shia.. we are under the banner of the imam al mahdi a.f led by his servant imam khamanei (may Allah lengthen his life)

this unity is bigger than iraq or lebanon

pride was the first sin.. pride made the devil..

Edited by abuhaydar

45 minutes ago, abuhaydar said:

we have no sense of false nationalistic pride.

a silly idea... even more silly when you have never even stepped foot on that land.

lebanese are free men. we are part of wilayat al faqih by our own choice. no one put a gun to our head nor bought us. 

wilyayt el faqih is bigger than borders or even arab or persian.. it is a unity of shia.. we are under the banner of the imam al mahdi a.f led by his servant imam khamanei (may Allah lengthen his life)

this unity is bigger than iraq or lebanon

pride was the first sin.. pride made the devil..

Lol that's your opinion. I don't believe in this theory. Nor do most people in my country. You want to follow their theory? Cool, that's your opinion, keep it in your country.

You have no right to impose it by military force on my country. This guy, leader of the Al-Nujaba group, said if Khamenei asks him to lead a coup against the Iraqi Government he will obey. We Iraqis don't want this. Only a small minority does. Therefore you have no right to do this. 

Free men lol qal free men qal :grin:

10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

We Iraqis don't want this.

When did you become their spokesperson?

Also, you’re Australian. I’m sure Iraqis would prefer an Iraqi in Iraq speaking on their behalf, right? They don’t need foreigners, right? Isn’t that your whole thing...

13 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Simple look at the demographic situation should tell you everything. We're 40% non-Shi'a in Iraq.

That doesn’t answer my question. When did Iraqis start outsourcing to Aussies as their spokespeople? Who gave you the authority to say “We Iraqis believe....”. Who elected you?

I’m sorry man, even if it’s your ancestry, it’s not really your country, at least not in the sense you want us to believe. I know puffing out your chest and playing make-believe here is of therapeutic value, and on behalf of ShiaChat management, you are welcome. I accept chocolates and flowers. 

Just find it weird that a guy is lambasting foreigners involvement in a country while he himself speaks with a foreign accent. I have no problem with that, more power to you. Just seems inconsistent from your POV....

4 minutes ago, Reza said:

That doesn’t answer my question. When did Iraqis start outsourcing to Aussies as their spokespeople? Who gave you the authority to say “We Iraqis believe....”. Who elected you?

I’m sorry man, even if it’s your ancestry, it’s not really your country, at least not in the sense you want us to believe. I know puffing out your chest and playing make-believe here is of therapeutic value, and on behalf of ShiaChat management, you are welcome. I accept chocolates and flowers. 

Just find it weird that a guy is lambasting foreigners involvement in a country while he himself speaks with a foreign accent. I have no problem with that, more power to you. Just seems inconsistent from your POV....

Lol this guy. Both my parents are Iraqi and I speak full Arabic with an Iraqi accent. Do you write similar comments to Iranians on here who are raised in the West? Strange assertion. Apparently you gotta be raised in a place to speak on behalf of it.

W

2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Lol this guy. Both my parents are Iraqi and I speak full Arabic with an Iraqi accent. 

Whatever you say man.

3 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Do you write similar comments to Iranians on here who are raised in the West?

Sure, if they pull the same shananigans you’re pulling,

6 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Apparently you gotta be raised in a place to speak on behalf of it.

You want somebody who wasn’t raised in Iraq to speak on behalf of it? Did you forget which side of the argument you’re on?

38 minutes ago, Reza said:

Whatever you say man.

Of course whatever I say. 

38 minutes ago, Reza said:

Sure, if they pull the same shananigans you’re pulling,

Yea sure. Never see you ever do that.

39 minutes ago, Reza said:

You want somebody who wasn’t raised in Iraq to speak on behalf of it? Did you forget which side of the argument you’re on?

Lol, as long as he has Iraqi blood he can speak on Iraq. 

W

1 minute ago, Sumerian said:

Yea sure. Never see you ever do that.

Direct me to that individual who makes a dozen threads about Iran, is of Iranian descent who lives in the West, and starts every other post with “We Iranians believe...” while saying “no foreign help” in press briefing style, and I’ll do it. 

8 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Lol, as long as he has Iraqi blood he can speak on Iraq. 

What if somebody got a blood transfusion from an Iraqi, would the recipient than acquire “Iraqi blood”, then may speak on Iraq?

3 minutes ago, Reza said:

Direct me to that individual who makes a dozen threads about Iran, is of Iranian descent who lives in the West, and starts every other post with “We Iranians believe...” while saying “no foreign help” in press briefing style, and I’ll do it. 

What a strange argument. When I say we Iraqis believe I'm not saying that because I'm of Iraqi blood, I'm saying the facts say that we Iraqis believe this. Opinion polls and demographics exist.

So many Iranians and Lebanese who have never seen Iran speak on the Iranian people on here. "Iranians want hijab, Iranians want WF" we see it all the time. 

6 minutes ago, Reza said:

What if somebody got a blood transfusion from an Iraqi, would the recipient than acquire “Iraqi blood”, then may speak on Iraq?

Lol, how lame.

Stop changing the topic. Topic is about another country trying to take over Iraq and imposing their system via puppets and proxies.