Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
John Romerro

Is HEZBOLLAH purely an Arab organisation?

Rate this topic

Salam everyone.

Here is this one question which is bothering me for some time. 

Why is that there is Not, a single statement from the leadership of HEZBOLLAH on issues related to Rohingya & Muslims of Kashmir? Kashmir has been burning for now some 70 years but seems like no one in Arab states cares. At least Google in Finland didn't show any results despite my hard search. 
Now if I assume, is it because both Rohingya and Kashmiri's are non-Arab and thus are not entitled for any support/solidarity?
On the other hand in non arab countries such as in Pakistan children in school are taught that Palestine belongs to Muslims and is under occupation and Palestine will be liberated one day. They taught that we the Muslims are one nation. Then why is that Arabs show no interest in non arab crisis. And for now I just would like to hear about HEZBOLLAH not being interested in non arab issues. Regards. Ali
Edited by Haji 2003
more descriptive title

2 hours ago, John Romerro said:

Salam everyone.

Here is this one question which is bothering me for some time. 

Why is that there is Not, a single statement from the leadership of HEZBOLLAH on issues related to Rohingya & Muslims of Kashmir? Kashmir has been burning for now some 70 years but seems like no one in Arab states cares. At least Google in Finland didn't show any results despite my hard search. 
Now if I assume, is it because both Rohingya and Kashmiri's are non-Arab and thus are not entitled for any support/solidarity?
On the other hand in non arab countries such as in Pakistan children in school are taught that Palestine belongs to Muslims and is under occupation and Palestine will be liberated one day. They taught that we the Muslims are one nation. Then why is that Arabs show no interest in non arab crisis. And for now I just would like to hear about HEZBOLLAH not being interested in non arab issues. Regards. Ali

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rohingya+hezbollah

there is statements... but if you are at war in syria.. and on stand by against israel at the border, and in iraq and in yemen.. can you really go to Myanmar? these people are not even an army.. they are villagers and citizens of south lebanon.. 

in other words they have battles at their door steps and you want them to battle across the river..

dont forget how many soldiers hizbullah has.. they dont even have tanks or planes.

The leader of Hezbollah(lebanon, kataib iraq, quds, fatemyoon, zeynabiyoon and irgc) is Sayyed Khamenei, and there are plenty of statements from him. 

And yes they go under the same chain of command. Chief commander of hezbollah in lebanon is Nasrallah, he reports directly to Sayyed khamenei just like hajj Qassim of quds reports directly to Sayyed Khamenei.

20 hours ago, repenter said:

The leader of Hezbollah(lebanon, kataib iraq, quds, fatemyoon, zeynabiyoon and irgc) is Sayyed Khamenei, and there are plenty of statements from him. 

And yes they go under the same chain of command. Chief commander of hezbollah in lebanon is Nasrallah, he reports directly to Sayyed khamenei just like hajj Qassim of quds reports directly to Sayyed Khamenei.

Thank you for your answer. I didn't know that Sayyed Khamenei is the commander but I knew he has made many statements regarding Rohingya and Kashmiri Muslims.