Waseem162

Decriminalization of homosexuality happened in India today

Rate this topic

What can i say, this is the agenda’s the occultist elites are pushing out for like Alistair Crowley said, his goal was to push Abrahamic faiths out of peoples lives and encourage materialism and desires. Bad news India 

What reasons were there anyway to keep the law against homosexual rights.

Btw, I honestly don't see the link between this and Crowley. Today, pushing for gay rights isn't even an act of rebellion, and it's not done in the name of rebellion, but actually rationalised.

Figures like Crowley, or before him the marquis de Sade, were more interested in rebellion and freedom without limits nor reasoned or moralized justifications. Instead of demonizing these figures (which you truly can), it's more useful to study them properly.

I believe this is important because the defense of LGBT rights is done within a moralist framework (humanitarism). The "how" is what marks the difference. Otherwise, I would admit those who compare the acceptance of LGBT rights to a potential acceptance of paedophilia or rape.

Edited by Bakir

8 minutes ago, Bakir said:

What reasons were there anyway to keep the law against homosexual rights.

Btw, I honestly don't see the link between this and Crowley. Today, pushing for gay rights isn't even an act of rebellion, and it's not done in the name of rebellion, but actually rationalised.

Figures like Crowley, or before him the marquis de Sade, were more interested in rebellion and freedom without limits nor reasoned or moralized justifications. Instead of demonizing these figures (which you truly can), it's more useful to study them properly.

Supreme court criminalized it to prevent moral degeneration of the society.

You do realize that all this does is eliminates the illegality of gay sex, right?

Nothing changes socially, culturally or religiously.

In fact, this changes nothing for Homosexuals, it only takes an arcane law off the books that was setup under the British Raj. This does nothing to get them equal footing against discrimination. They can still be legally discriminated against regarding jobs, College admissions, anything.

As such this really does nothing for Homosexuals.

1 hour ago, Akbar673 said:

You do realize that all this does is eliminates the illegality of gay sex, right?

Nothing changes socially, culturally or religiously.

In fact, this changes nothing for Homosexuals, it only takes an arcane law off the books that was setup under the British Raj. This does nothing to get them equal footing against discrimination. They can still be legally discriminated against regarding jobs, College admissions, anything.

As such this really does nothing for Homosexuals.

Today, The Film industry of India (2nd largest in World) celebrated this move as a Festival.

And now more and more LGBT movies will come up. LGBT will be as normal as hetro sexuality.

In India nobody gives a damn on public display of "LOVE". So now we'll be witnessing homosexual display too.

Fitnah of Dajjal is spreading fast.

Dajjal - THE GLOBAL ARROGANCE SYSTEM.

India is following the footsteps of America (the Great Satan).

6 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Today, The Film industry of India (2nd largest in World) celebrated this move as a Festival.

And now more and more LGBT movies will come up. LGBT will be as normal as hetro sexuality.

That's everywhere. Film industries have never been a group to look for anything that's morally upright. Hollywood here loves anything that's gay because anyone that thinks with an artistic mindset loves going against anything that is even slightly conservative in nature. 

the LGBT acceptance in Hollywood has been there for well over a decade and no, America has not started to think of Homosexuality as the same as Heterosexuality regardless of what Hollywood says. I doubt India will either.

By the way India has 2.5 million recorded Homosexuals (which would put the actual figure at double that), so what's going to change anyway? They were there before the law changed. Worldwide the % of Homosexuals has never topped 10% at any given time so that simply means that 90% of the planet has been Heterosexual regardless.

8 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

India is following the footsteps of America (the Great Satan).

has been for the last 40 years at least, so what's different now? India is a Hindu country, so why apply the standards of Islam to it?

1 hour ago, Waseem162 said:

In India nobody gives a damn on public display of "LOVE". So now we'll be witnessing homosexual display too

I don't think a country like India will suddenly change all it's morals and cultural norms because of one law passed out. India has many conservative Muslims and Hindus. It is also a developing country. People are still struggling to live and issues like child forced marriages and FGM are huge there, like in any other developing country. I highly doubt that suddenly people are going to abandon a set of beliefs that's been drilled into them for centuries. So, I don't think you'll be witnessing many homosexual displays of affection any time soon in India. 

The dramatized fitnah discourse always arises when we talk about homosexuality. Why, for once, people don't recognize that education and critical thinking is OUR personal duty as individuals.

The way I see it relies in the fear of acceptance of homosexuality due to the lack of a proper justification. There is no clear justification in favour of an imposed criminalization of it. Its criminalization is rather based in prejudices against the collective and sexism. So what's the point of a law against homosexuals if not because of strong cultural/religious attachment of a given society (such as the case for Russia).