Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tunisia is a good exemple for Muslims

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Tunisia is like I said in the title a good exemple...

A good exemple showing why we must never separate religion and the state like many ignorant Muslims try to do nowadays. 

Indeed you probably never heard about that but Tunisia is actually trying to establish a group of new laws called "colibe" which pretend to establish "human rights" while in fact these laws have for goal to destroy Islamic identity of Tunisia and this is (of course) supported by western countries. 

In short among the many laws we have in these report there are :

-depenalization of homosexuality (so maybe there will have also gaypride) 

-depenalization of blasphemy (so there would be probably some disgusting stufs like Charlie hebdo and so on) 

-a Muslim man would marry a non Muslim and non ahl hul Kitab woman / a Muslim woman would marry a non Muslim man without any problem 

-abrogation of dowry 

-equality in inheritance between men and women 

-abortion 

-allowing people to publically eat and drink in street during ramadan. 

Etc etc 

So what is the goal of this exactly? Nothing less than doing exactly the same thing that happened in Europe and many other (ex) Christian nations. Which is nothing less that destroying religious culture and influence in the societies for being just a simple "folklore". 

Now I am not naive and I perfectly know that nowadays most Muslims don't want to live in a strict sharia system unfortunately but we must be not too much naive for completely separate religion and politics like they are doing now in Tunisia if we don't want to destroy our Muslim heritage. 

You could read more about this issue here 

https://orientxxi.info/magazine/inheritance-equality-innovations-and-limits-of-tunisian-modernity,2608

Colibe.org 

lgbt_march_28.jpg

rights-tunis-13-protest.si.jpg

Edited by alidu78
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

The best way to understand "separation of church and state", "freedom of religion" and such is embedded in Western history. Primarily, the West has no "protected book".

I am not sure to understand what do you mean by "protected book"?