Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Carlzone

What are your hobbies and interests?

Rate this topic

18 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Do you guys have any unexpected facts to share about yourselves? 

I can start:

When I was 17 years old I studied five languages at the same time and got A's in all of them. 

According to the Islamic calendar I'm born on first of Shawwal (Eid Al Fitr). 

According to the Christian calender I'm born on one of my favourite countries national day. 

Every year I'm the same age as two of my siblings of the same parents, but I'm not twins with any of them :)

very impressive 

I was born on juma tul wida 

I inherited a lot of old communist books and magazines from my uncle and it greatly influenced me 

I started a group to help poor white men in rural areas esp those struggling with mental health issues as I saw that minorities and women got preferential treatment  and earlier appointments , unfortunately that group was forced to disband by my employers as it was considered "discrimination" ...so I failed but will try again ( and I'm a dark pakistani muhajir guy not white by any means) 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

9 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

very cool !

we are all prisoners of geography

do you like the old tv series from 80s / esp british ones ? sci fi one ?

do you like "caspian report" youtue channel ? they are pretty good in geopolicitics 

Salam, 

Yes I know this channel and they are pretty interresting. 

However like I said I watch less TV series than films, I am watching actually a TV série called "stranger things" and before I was watching "ash versus evil dead" and personnaly i am not sure you are fan of this kind of TV série ^^. 

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

Salam, 

Yes I know this channel and they are pretty interresting. 

However like I said I watch less TV series than films, I am watching actually a TV série called "stranger things" and before I was watching "ash versus evil dead" and personnaly i am not sure you are fan of this kind of TV série ^^. 

I was thinking more in terms of low budget NZ  australian and canADIAN tv SERIES 

based on historical events 

I love Shirvan's voice lol

wasalam 

6 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

very impressive 

I was born on juma tul wida 

I inherited a lot of old communist books and magazines from my uncle and it greatly influenced me 

I started a group to help poor white men in rural areas esp those struggling with mental health issues as I saw that minorities and women got preferential treatment  and earlier appointments , unfortunately that group was forced to disband by my employers as it was considered "discrimination" ...so I failed but will try again ( and I'm a dark pakistani muhajir guy not white by any means) 

MashaAllah all charity work is amazing! May Allah SWT grant you success InshaAllah! :)

3 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

me three

I'm full of useless trivia as well !

:D We should make a club on SC for members full of useless information! 

“Useless Trivia” club. 

Just now, Carlzone said:

Then me and Natsu are gonna create a club for people who suck big-time at drawing! No talent is allowed! :hahaha:

Haha that’ll be awesome!! Definitely it would be tons of fun on SC!

1 minute ago, Carlzone said:

Then me and Natsu are gonna create a club for people who suck big-time at drawing! No talent is allowed! :hahaha:

I'm actually pretty good at drawing , usually cars/airplanes/trains /natural beauty

I do not draw women but the men I draw look like fops and dandies 

Just now, Carlzone said:

I don't know if people would dare to look at our creations! Entrance at own risk! We take no responsibility for side effects! :hahaha:

Hahaha that’s the perfect warning!! 

5 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

PTSD - warning! :hahaha:

:hahaha: omg!! The perfect warning:

”the images you are about to see are graphic and disturbing. May cause PTSD. Viewer discretion is advised.” 

3 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

”the images you are about to see are graphic and disturbing. May cause PTSD. Viewer discretion is advised.” 

or may induce projectile vomiting 

6 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

+ Make sure you have health care coverage prior to joining. Therapy is expensive stuff :hahaha:

Edited by Carlzone

18 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Too late, I already having traumatic flashbacks.

36 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Too late, I already having traumatic flashbacks.

50 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

+ Make sure you have health care coverage prior to joining. Therapy is expensive stuff :hahaha:

52 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

or may induce projectile vomiting 

You guys, it just gets better and better :hahaha:

And how about:

”The members at ShiaChat are not responsible for any trauma that occurs. All images shown must be talked with your doctor before partaking in this activity.”

1 minute ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

”The members at ShiaChat are not responsible for any trauma that occurs. All images shown must be talked with your doctor before partaking in this activity.”

*Defiantly disobeys the doctor, sees incredibly traumatizing pictures.

I need a safe space.

*Sues Islandsandmirror and SC for 500k each

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

*Defiantly disobeys the doctor, sees incredibly traumatizing pictures.

I need a safe space.

*Sues Islandsandmirror and SC for 500k each

I hope you have coverage, coz treatment for PTSD + ODD (oppositional defiant disorder) is even more expensive!! :hahaha:

After this suing we will be living on the streets :hahaha:

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Sues Islandsandmirror and SC for 500k each

Lol *goes broke but counter-sues anyway*:hahaha:

4 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

You guys, it just gets better and better :hahaha:

And how about:

It's a Jewish conspiracy to target simple Shia yokels and corrupt them 

Burn this art !

10 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

It's a Jewish conspiracy to target simple Shia yokels and corrupt them 

Burn this art !

:hahaha: :braveheart:

“Wreck this art” 

31 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

:hahaha: :braveheart:

“Wreck this art” 

People are going mentally ill, being sued, going broke, becoming homeless and losing their religion...just because me and Natsu were born without the artistic gene! :hahaha:

Good folks take notes! Now that genetic engineering is becoming a reality - make sure your children are artistically intelligent! :hahaha:

they are pastries made from ice cold butter, flour, yeast and sugar that is rolled out and folded many times to get flaky crust. Then cut out into intricate shapes and filled with fruit fillings. I personally use peaches and cream cheese.

45 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

People are going mentally ill, being sued, going broke, becoming homeless and losing their religion...just because me and Natsu were born without the artistic gene! :hahaha:

Good folks take notes! Now that genetic engineering is becoming a reality - make sure your children are artistically intelligent! :hahaha:

Couldn’t have said it better myself!! :hahaha:

1 hour ago, Futuremedstudent said:

they are pastries made from ice cold butter, flour, yeast and sugar that is rolled out and folded many times to get flaky crust. Then cut out into intricate shapes and filled with fruit fillings. I personally use peaches and cream cheese.

MashaAllah I'm sure they're delicious! :)

dragonxx likes baking too, and I also used to love baking. The number of potential clubs are increasing! :eat:

6 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Do you guys have any unexpected facts to share about yourselves? 

I can start:

When I was 17 years old I studied five languages at the same time and got A's in all of them. 

According to the Islamic calendar I'm born on first of Shawwal (Eid Al Fitr). 

According to the Christian calender I'm born on one of my favourite countries national day. 

Every year I'm the same age as two of my siblings of the same parents, but I'm not twins with any of them :)

thats amazing! I wish I can learn many languages but currently struggling with french since there is nobody who speaks it around me..

as for any unexpected facts... uhh.. nothing comes to mind sorry! lol i will mention if anything comes up.