Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What is your biggest fear?

Rate this topic


Natsu

Recommended Posts

  • Veteran Member

I was going to create this topic but then I changed my mind.

My biggest fear is that somewhere in the world, something very bad and specially something very painful happens for someone (specially children, women, disabled people or animals).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

Not being able to help my family when they need me. 

And skunks. 

And places that are full of people (only adults, kids are ok) who I am expected to interact with. 

I also fear crowded places because I am afraid that I lose my daughter (although both of us are very cautious).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, shadow_of_light said:

 

I was going to create this topic but then I changed my mind.

 

I actually thought someone had already created this topic before but when I searched about it,nothing showed up:grin:

Edited by Natsu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:
2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

:D

I dont kill them...peaceful coexistence

Peaceful coexistence? 

For me it's more like survival of the fittest! It's you or me bug! :hahaha:

But seriously I am allergic to insect bites so I need to get rid of them. Who invited them to my place anyway? They must face the consequences of their own actions! :hahaha:

Edited by Carlzone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
11 minutes ago, Natsu said:

What if their family was waiting for them:cry:

I rescue them too. My family went to a fancy resort with a water park, and we were those weird people who kept carefully scooping the wasps and beetles out of the pools. I've trained my children well, and even my husband got in on the insect rescue. :)

 

But I have to admit, wasps and some spiders do make me a little nervous. 

 

Edited by notme
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
12 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

I also call for assistance sometimes :)

When I was in army basic training, my buddy was a girl who was good at absolutely everything, but terrified of spiders. For our final training exercise, we dug foxholes and lived in them for a week while a trained team shot at us with laser tag. Our foxhole had a big furry spider. Did I mention my foxhole buddy was athletic? I've never seen anyone jump so high, right out of our 5' deep hole in a single bound! 

So first I carried it about 30 yards away on my shovel. It came back.

I didn't want to, but I had to kill it or my partner would hyperventilate. I smashed it with my shovel them carried it 30 yards away. It came back, looking a bit bedraggled 

So finally, I smashed it, cut it in half, and carried the pieces away. It didn't come back.

Poor thing. We were probably usurping its home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, notme said:

When I was in army basic training, my buddy was a girl who was good at absolutely everything, but terrified of spiders. For our final training exercise, we dug foxholes and lived in them for a week while a trained team shot at us with laser tag. Our foxhole had a big furry spider. Did I mention my foxhole buddy was athletic? I've never seen anyone jump so high, right out of our 5' deep hole in a single bound! 

So first I carried it about 30 yards away on my shovel. It came back.

I didn't want to, but I had to kill it or my partner would hyperventilate. I smashed it with my shovel them carried it 30 yards away. It came back, looking a bit bedraggled 

So finally, I smashed it, cut it in half, and carried the pieces away. It didn't come back.

Poor thing. We were probably usurping its home. 

Oh God, I feel like I'm having a heart attack just by reading that.

I also just saw a big spider when I went up the stairs. I jumped. I have not killed it yet. Maybe I'll let it live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member

@notme

You remind me of one of my dearest convert friends who's currently in the army as a training nurse and she also works there as a fire fighter. She's big and tough and strong, whereas I am a small chicken who can't even cope with camping. I need a hotel to be comfortable :hahaha:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Fakeha said:

Cockroaches, especially flying cockroaches.. :cry:

Fact:Did you know that cockroaches are disgusted by humans and they even wash themselves after they get in contact with a human 

Edited by Natsu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Veteran Member
22 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Peaceful coexistence? 

For me it's more like survival of the fittest! It's you or me bug! :hahaha:

But seriously I am allergic to insect bites so I need to get rid of them. Who invited them to my place anyway? They must face the consequences of their own actions! :hahaha:

You can use an insect repeller.

They dont know that it is your home. Maybe you yourself live in the kingdom of a very giant creature...who knows?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...