aaljibar

How to do Mut'ah the halal way?

Rate this topic

Asalamu alaykum,

Like many other uni students. I have urges that I would like to fulfill. I've been thinking of approaching hijabi girls or non-muslim girls (converting non-muslims to islam first) to do Mut'ah with them. But then I found out, it is haram to even look at a woman lustfully in the first place (see below). I understand that I would have to look at the faces of women without lust but this is difficult to do because the reason because why I want to do mut'ah in the first place is lust. Plus getting to know someone etc.

This is from Sayyid Ali Al-Sistani's (May Allah Preserve His Life) website. https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2351/

2442. It is haraam for man to look at the body or hair of the Non-Mahram women, regardless of whether it is with the intention of pleasure or not, and whether there is a fear of falling into sinful act or not. It is also haraam to look at the faces and the arms, upto the wrists, of such women with the intention of pleasure, or if there is fear of falling into sinful act, and the recommended precaution is that one should not look at their faces or arms even without such an intention. Similarly, it is haraam for a woman to look at the body of Non-Mahram man, except places which are customarily not covered, like, his face, hands, head, neck and feet. She can look at these parts of a man without the intention of deriving any pleasure, or if there is no fear of being entrapped in any sinful act.

Edited by aaljibar

ANNOUNCEMENT! 

It turns out it is permissible to look at the body of a non-mahram women, regardless of being muslim or non muslim, who does not care for hijab . (as long as it is with no immoral intent, such as sexual desire).

it is permissible to look at non-mahram muslim women in the face and hands up to the wrist (as long as it is with no immoral intent, such as sexual desire).

2443. To look at the body of a woman who would not care for Hijab, even if she were advised, is not haraam, provided that it does not lead to sinful act or sexual pleasure, and excitement, nor is it with that intention; and in this rule, there is no distinction between a Muslim and a non-Muslim woman; and also between those parts, like their faces, their hands which they normally do not cover, and other parts of their bodies.

My problem is solved. 

Jazakallah.

Edited by aaljibar

Salam aleykom, 

I just want to say that it's nice to see that there are Muslim men out there who actually care for what is halal and haram in these matters and who do not lie to themselves just in order to follow their lusts without regulations. 

Thus there's hope for mankind. May Allah SWT bless you and your parents InshaAllah. 

The first look is halal. It is also permissible to "check out" a woman you intend to marry, even without hijab to make sure you're into it. This applies to both temporary and permanent marriage.

2 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Salam aleykom, 

I just want to say that it's nice to see that there are Muslim men out there who actually care for what is halal and haram in these matters and who do not lie to themselves just in order to follow their lusts without regulations. 

Thus there's hope for mankind. May Allah SWT bless you and your parents InshaAllah. 

Thank you much appreciated, may Allah SWT bless you and your parents as well :)

7 minutes ago, Ayuoobi said:

The first look is halal. It is also permissible to "check out" a woman you intend to marry, even without hijab to make sure you're into it. This applies to both temporary and permanent marriage.

Thanks for that info! Good information.