zambala

Can not Trust you

Rate this topic

Salam Alaikum Ya zamabala, 

I am afraid Brother Zamabala, you are judging Shiasm based on the Shia practitioners, that is indeed a very poor way to judge a belief system, and is serving to discourage you. 

The fact that you accept the Imamate of Hazrat Ali is encouraging,  since Allah in his grace and infinite mercy, has led you toward the right path.

Now if you have studied the Path of Imam Ali ( AS)  you know that the Deen of Ali  and His brother/teacher Muhammad (SAWS) was vary broad and all encompassing. From this deen comes Zaydism ( a more strict orthodox militant form of Shiism which encouraged active rebellion and fighting), the deep profound spirituality of the Arifeen like Abu Dar and Sulaiman  Farsi and along a similar vein  the various Sufi Tariqa all come from the deep well of knowledge that was Imam Ali. 

There are those who consider Ali a form of the  GOD HEAD and have gone into kufr for their love of him, and wahabis and salafis who have gone into kufr by rejecting him. 

You are required to find the middle path, and if you have training in Buddhism you will understand this, and the you will also understand that  similar to Budhhas first noble truth, the followers of Ali also belief that desire( worldly)  is the source of all pain and and misery. 

Have you had a chance to read Nahjul Balagha, this will help direct your beliefs. From their go to Al-islam.org for other books that will help deepen your knowledge base.

Now Most of us Ithna Ashari would find your more strident beliefs very austere , but that is more along the path of Abu Dharr, who isolated himself because he was disgusted with the hypocrisy of muslims and their rulers. We have evolved into a more libertarian ( not really the best term) but more direct very personalized relationship with Allah based on our eeman and our niyat.

The concept of niyat is most developed in the Shia, where the actions and beliefs are important but what is in the heart is paramount. 

Shaytan was a faithful follower for thousands of years but  his heart and his niyat were not pure, and Allah knew this and brought out this pride. Be very careful my friend, you have studied much and gained much knowledge, but know that sign of the highest knowledge is more humility, as shown by Imam Ali and his progeny. 

I am confident that you will find your way to true Shiasm, you are on a difficult path, dont give up  , maybe even a more pure  and higher form of the deen awaits you, even more than many of the community here, but it will require more knowledge and more humility. 

Wa salaaam

On 9/3/2018 at 1:41 PM, zambala said:

Who are telling me about arrogance.....

I have no arrogance, but it is my job to be in front, to be an example and a teaching to everyone; If not me, who else will do?! You all should be like I am! The world is so much disastrous, because most people are playing about religion and trying to be "humble", instead of being compelling;

Those advising me "to be humble" have no clue what they are talking.

I am the teacher and boss, I will tell you about humbleness, when it will be appropriate.

Please re read your statements, this may not be arrogance but there is a dangerous amount of pride here. 

Read about Imam Ali and his description of Shaytan's pride which stemmed from his belief that he was the most pious and knowledgeable.

Only Allah can make you a teacher and boss , and he is the compeller, submit yourself fully and fearfully to his great might. 

Otherwise this sin is what Allah is always quick to shown as your weakness. 

15 minutes ago, Hasani Samnani said:

Please re read your statements, this may not be arrogance but there is a dangerous amount of pride here. 

Read about Imam Ali and his description of Shaytan's pride which stemmed from his belief that he was the most pious and knowledgeable.

Only Allah can make you a teacher and boss , and he is the compeller, submit yourself fully and fearfully to his great might. 

Otherwise this sin is what Allah is always quick to shown as your weakness. 

I don't agree about your accusations; and I know most things you nicely elaborated above, thank you.

I know my style for 30 years, I have often had similar (wrong) accusations from by-passers, this is nothing very new, and nothing that can change me; I am a pro-spiritualist all my life and a very confident 'Scorpio' type; I have always been ahead, and calling and teaching others as good I could; If not me, nobody else there will be;

Edited by zambala

3 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

Yes or No answer is needed only, please.

Are you a Troll?! Asking and joking the same evident things again and again, to steal my time for all evening?!

I came in to give you just 1 clear post - the information abou my allegency to the ideals of Zaydi & Alī (aleyhum salām); I hope, everybody would appreciate and learn from my post; no, instead I had to spend several hours to answer your questions; you take my life and do not appreciate, do not pay me; that's one sad thing;;

Next:

Do you believe the hadith that Imam Al Mahdi is from the progeny of the prophet ie from Children of Fatima AS?

Yes, but Imam Mahdi has not come yet he will come from the Heaven; like I said.

The person you probably call "al Mahdi" is Muhammad ibn Hasan (as) and he is the progeny of Prophet.(saws)

Edited by zambala

9 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

How much Zaydi literature have you read lol. Are you convinced that the zaydi doctrine is true or just like it?

You can find & download for free some Zaydi booklets in English by this link https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A"Imam+Rassi+Society"

a few other books & websites are in the internet....

Basically, if somebody wants to be Shia, but cannot bear Twelvers, and Ismailis are out of question (too removed from Islam & commercialized), there are not many options left....

12 hours ago, zambala said:

Among the Innovations - last night on Facebook in discussion - I was shocked that Chess has been Forbidden, by Imam Sadiq;

Sorry, friends, Chess, as we know it today - has originated in 15-19 th centuries only. It is a game of Skill and Learning. It is noway a Gambling. Gambling is a Gambling, a game of chance or bidding, but not the Qualified Sport and Championship - what the game of Chess is.

Salam thank you for accepting truth ,the forbidding of chess is not just for gambling ,in ancient times from time of Pharoh & prophet Musa (as) chessboard was using for bringing jins & Demons to our world ,that currently all of INTERNET full of ideas about it that how Freemasons & Illuminati use it for this work also worshiping demons is a common ritual in India that they were using chess to control their armies with association of Demons & Jins beside their armies.

for understanding sprituality i recommend to visit this site , Ayatollah Ansarian is a well known person in this field

http://www.erfan.ir/ru 

http://www.erfan.ir

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

10 hours ago, zambala said:

You can find & download for free some Zaydi booklets in English by this link https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A"Imam+Rassi+Society"

Basically, if somebody wants to be Shia, but cannot bear Twelvers, and Ismailis are out of question (too removed from Islam & commercialized), there are not many options left....

Why do u need to identify with a particular madhab that exists today?

You know a lot of sects and madhabs existed over time and now are extinct 

you're generalizing something that does not make sense generalize, say, is it worth generalizing? Is it because in your classroom no one wears a uniform means that the whole school does it? and why would you change schools even though the facts indicate that your school has better education?

18 hours ago, zambala said:

Are you a Troll?! Asking and joking the same evident things again and again, to steal my time for all evening?!

I came in to give you just 1 clear post - the information abou my allegency to the ideals of Zaydi & Alī (aleyhum salām); I hope, everybody would appreciate and learn from my post; no, instead I had to spend several hours to answer your questions; you take my life and do not appreciate, do not pay me; that's one sad thinmg

1. You are misunderstood, i am one of senior members of SC forums and i have been participating in many discussions.

2. I have been found yourself making many contradictory statements since OP where you mention that you do not trust shia. This is one sad thing for me. 

3. You have mentioned that imams  only 4 are infallible certainly i consider it a disgusting statement for the other members of Ahl albaayt of the prophet saww. like you have mentioned about Imam Jaffar Sadiq AS.

4. If you were not able to answer the question you had not done it. that;s simple answer.

5.  As far as your thought that imam should raise a sword is concerned that is not a justified criteria with the example of 4 imams whom you mentioned  as infallible.

eg Imam Ali AS did not raise the sword against he ill actions of first three caliphs yet he is a divinely appointed imam.

Imam Hassan AS did not raise sword against Muawiya yet he is divinely appointed imam.

Similarity if 5 Imam Muhammad bin Ali Albaqer AS and other imams did not raise sword then how they cannot be divinely appointed imam?

No reason is justified on this basis for Zayd bin Ali bin Husain AS to be accepted as Imam. 

The criteria is only divine appointed as mentioned in the hadith of the prophet saaw for 12 imams from pure progeny ie Ahl albaayt as. The sword will be raised  by Imam Mahdi AS who is 12th imam.

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

On 9/5/2018 at 5:28 AM, zambala said:

Zaydi prayers & ablutions with images can be found http://www.salvationark.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13:perform-prayer&catid=12&Itemid=148&showall=&limitstart=

On 9/5/2018 at 7:16 PM, skyweb1987 said:

1. You are misunderstood, i am one of senior members of SC forums and i have been participating in many discussions.

2. I have been found yourself making many contradictory statements since OP where you mention that you do not trust shia. This is one sad thing for me. 

3. You have mentioned that imams  only 4 are infallible certainly i consider it a disgusting statement for the other members of Ahl albaayt of the prophet saww. like you have mentioned about Imam Jaffar Sadiq AS.

4. If you were not able to answer the question you had not done it. that;s simple answer.

5.  As far as your thought that imam should raise a sword is concerned that is not a justified criteria with the example of 4 imams whom you mentioned  as infallible.

eg Imam Ali AS did not raise the sword against he ill actions of first three caliphs yet he is a divinely appointed imam.

Imam Hassan AS did not raise sword against Muawiya yet he is divinely appointed imam.

Similarity if 5 Imam Muhammad bin Ali Albaqer AS and other imams did not raise sword then how they cannot be divinely appointed imam?

No reason is justified on this basis for Zayd bin Ali bin Husain AS to be accepted as Imam. 

The criteria is only divine appointed as mentioned in the hadith of the prophet saaw for 12 imams from pure progeny ie Ahl albaayt as. The sword will be raised  by Imam Mahdi AS who is 12th imam.

wasalam

I started my declaration on that day saying - that I would prefer Zaydyya Shia; from this it should be clear - that Zaydi Shia tradition - does not ascribe Infalliblity to 12 Imams, but only the 4 mentioned in a Hadith thaqalayn, namely 3 Imams & Fatima Zahra (as); and Infalliblity ends there;

I didn't said that "Imam should raise a sword" , I said - if Chess would be forbidden due to Yazid playing chess, the Sword too should be forbidden, and many other things all people use;

I don't pretend to be scholar and argue with you, but "here I stand and I cannot do otherwise"; and that's it;

May be you cannot find a reason, and others can find;

Actually, I think you have misunderstood me somehow;

I have been a Pcifist & Vegetarian most part of my life; I stand for Changing the World by peaceful Methods of reaching Holiness and Saintly lives for everybody;

May be some defensive war can be justified, but a war or a sword is noway meant as a goal;

Edited by zambala

On 9/5/2018 at 9:16 PM, skyweb1987 said:

wasalam

The above statements destroy the logic and thought of Zaydis for Zayd bin Ali being imam instead of 12 imams from the Ahl Albayt of the prophet saaw according to his hadith.

May be some one find it odd  but the truth is evident like the light of sun

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

3 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

The above statements destroy the logic and thought of Zaydis for Zayd bin Ali being imam instead of 12 imams from the Ahl Albayt of the prophet saaw according to his hadith.

wasalam

Actually, I think you have misunderstood me somehow;

I have been a Pacifist & Vegetarian most part of my life; I stand for Changing the World by peaceful Methods of reaching Holiness and Saintly lives for everybody;

May be some defensive war can be justified, but a war or a sword is noway meant as a goal;

Edited by zambala

9 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

wasalam

the 4th & 5th "Imams" - Zain al-Abidin & Zayd ibn Ali - are Fallible Imams from the house of Ahl Bayt.

There are no more Infallible Imams supposed to be, except first 1-3 Imams.

Mahdi (as) will be a Prophet (Isha returning as Mahdi)

Edited by zambala

23 minutes ago, zambala said:

Zaydi prayers & ablutions with images can be found http://www.salvationark.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13:perform-prayer&catid=12&Itemid=148&showall=&limitstart=

Those are very important Zaydi Shia Resources, please, respect & don't talk away.....

On 9/5/2018 at 8:11 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam thank you for accepting truth ,the forbidding of chess is not just for gambling ,in ancient times from time of Pharoh & prophet Musa (as) chessboard was using for bringing jins & Demons to our world ,that currently all of INTERNET full of ideas about it that how Freemasons & Illuminati use it for this work also worshiping demons is a common ritual in India that they were using chess to control their armies with association of Demons & Jins beside their armies.

for understanding sprituality i recommend to visit this site , Ayatollah Ansarian is a well known person in this field

http://www.erfan.ir/ru 

http://www.erfan.ir

Hey, hey, Witchcraft is Forbidden, but not Chess;

If somebody will start doing Witchcraft with a Chess board - it would be forbidden, as well as if somebody plays in the park and bids on it.

And after all - that is Innovation, it was not mentioned in Quran or by Prophet (saws) - and that alone disqualifies Twelvers in my eyes.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:05 PM, Panzerwaffe said:

Why do u need to identify with a particular madhab that exists today?

You know a lot of sects and madhabs existed over time and now are extinct 

I am not doing religion for my own, individual sake, but I am doing religion - for the humankind and for people who would keep up my ideals after me; and for the future generations;

It's not because I do believe or disbelieve in some of the stories, but because I make a strategical investment decision, what will be the better path for the future civilization, and I should serve and uphold and believe in those; they & us will fight together against disbelievers & disobiedants for the better world.

Edited by zambala

On 8/28/2018 at 12:58 PM, zambala said:

there is no discipline, no unity, no strong community feeling

On 8/28/2018 at 1:56 PM, S.M.H.A. said:

You are not joining a country club or a fraternity.

Yes, it did come across as if the OP may be better off becoming a fan of Liverpool F.C., "you'll never walk alone" etc.

2 hours ago, zambala said:

How zaydis consider Zayd bin Ali as imam when they take him a fallible and if he is considered imam because he raised sword against the Omayyad, while their infallibe imams including Imam Ali and Imam Hassan AS did not take any sword for war against first three caliphs and omamayd ie Mawiya respectively? These are all contradictory statements and beliefs .

Edited by skyweb1987

2 hours ago, zambala said:

Mahdi (as) will be a Prophet (Isha returning as Mahdi)

What proof do you have for such claims from alternate sunni and shia sources?

Edited by skyweb1987

28 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

What proof do you have for such claims from alternate sunni and shia sources?

There should be, but I don't care, I will study it later and write up on my own website;

I'm telling yea' should be sufficient for this conversation.

1 hour ago, Haji 2003 said:

Yes, it did come across as if the OP may be better off becoming a fan of Liverpool F.C., "you'll never walk alone" etc.

Yes, but there is a difference - No Saints in Liverpool F.C.

So, I will join the Saints club, and help make more Saints in the world;

2 minutes ago, zambala said:

There should be, but I don't care, I will study it later and write up on my own website;

I do not care any personal opinion in the absence of any valid evidence and reject all such contradictory claims presented in this thread.

39 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

How zaydis consider Zayd bin Ali as imam when they take him a fallible and if he is considered imam because he raised sword against the Omayyad, while their infallibe imams including Imam Ali and Imam Hassan AS did not take any sword for war against first three caliphs and omamayd ie Mawiya respectively? These are all contradictory statements and beliefs .

Bump

Edited by skyweb1987