zambala

Can not Trust you

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, zambala said:

I have already a great relationship with the Creator; I have no lack of virtues and merits and education; I have anything except a community to share it with;

Its better to be humble brother. I can tell you myself that I lack virtues and merits.

If the shia community is not to your liking will you deny the theology of shia islam?

If the answer is yes then you are not serious about religion to begin with.

If the answer is no then you understand that the community is irrelevant to the truth in the theology.

Anyways, I want to advise you again to be humble, arrogance is what made over 1000 years of perfect worship go to waste for ibliss(la) and ultimately made him the subject for everyones curses, the men and angels alike. What awaits him now?

Who are telling me about arrogance.....

I have no arrogance, but it is my job to be in front, to be an example and a teaching to everyone; If not me, who else will do?! You all should be like I am! The world is so much disastrous, because most people are playing about religion and trying to be "humble", instead of being compelling;

Those advising me "to be humble" have no clue what they are talking.

I am the teacher and boss, I will tell you about humbleness, when it will be appropriate.

Edited by zambala

33 minutes ago, zambala said:

I am the teacher and boss, I will tell you about humbleness, when it will be approp

All Imams (as)  are teacher & friends not boss they were living & Imam Mahdi (aj) is living  among people but all of them were/are most pious people also abandoning society & people to gain spirituality is against Quran teachings it’s bid’ah Of Christians that inserted to Islamic teachings specially suffis  ,Imam Ali(as) was praying 1000 Raka’ts Namaz everyday but he was praying 2 raka’ts beneath each palm tree ,during caring 500 palm trees everyday beside that he was living among people & was solving their problems & hid family too.

ثُمَّ قَفَّيْنَا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم بِرُسُلِنَا وَقَفَّيْنَا بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْإِنجِيلَ وَجَعَلْنَا فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُ رَأْفَةً وَرَحْمَةً وَرَهْبَانِيَّةً ابْتَدَعُوهَا مَا كَتَبْنَاهَا عَلَيْهِمْ إِلَّا ابْتِغَاءَ رِضْوَانِ اللَّـهِ فَمَا رَعَوْهَا حَقَّ رِعَايَتِهَا ۖ فَآتَيْنَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْهُمْ أَجْرَهُمْ ۖ وَكَثِيرٌ مِّنْهُمْ فَاسِقُونَ ﴿٢٧

Then We made Our apostles to follow in their footsteps, and We sent Isa son of Marium afterwards, and We gave him the Injeel, and We put in the hearts of those who followed him kindness and mercy; and (as for) monkery, they innovated it-- We did not prescribe it to them-- only to seek Allah's pleasure, but they did not observe it with its due observance; so We gave to those of them who believed their reward, and most of them are transgressors. (27)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/57:27

even you don’t follow any school of taught ,you can’t stand against Quran that says most of people that abandon society are transgressors .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

14 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

All Imams (as)  are teacher & friends not boss they were living & Imam Mahdi (aj) is living  among people but all of them were/are most pious people also abandoning society & people to gain spirituality is against Quran teachings it’s bid’ah Of Christians that inserted to Islamic teachings specially suffis

even you don’t follow any school of taught ,you can’t stand against Quran that says most of people that abandon society are transgressors .

I did not abandoned society. It was society that abandoned me.

I have always been seeking for a society, to convert that evil and corrupt society, that abandoned me. But I see - there is almost none, you all have gone with the transgressors & oppressors, not with me.

But to teach me - you should have an experience of a similar - of many, many years beeing that abandoned one, and also about the divine perfection for the benefit of all beings; Sufi saints or Buddhis saints - they have never abondoned Society! They have been quietly working - for the benefit and saving of all society! And waiting - when You will come and join us! When our inspiration for you will be enough!

Only Perfect Saints may teach and influence society, not imperfect beings, so everyone have to strive for that sainthood and perfection and closeness to God, to change this corrupt world! Who doesn't strive & work hard - that is a criminal & transgressor! They are responsible for everything bad happens in the world!

If you are an imperfect person - you influence the world towards the imperfections and wars and sufferings!

Edited by zambala

2 minutes ago, zambala said:

Only Perfect Saints may teach and influence society, not imperfect beings, so everyone have to strive for that sainthood and perfection and closeness to God,

The imams (as) are infallible saints if we exclude them from our lives ,it causes a huge destruction & misfortune but if we exclude all of suffis saints ,buddists & monks it won’t make any huge change in our lives from past ,current & future life of people 

being a Muslim causes many people abandon  you & many of your friend will live you that very obviousabout new converts by becoming shia you will lose your remaining friends & maybe find new enemies toward you only after Iran revolution Shias around the world could gain some respect before that most of shia Muslims were in danger of extinction in many countries like as Yemen & Lebanon but now whole of the world count them as a respectful Muslims around the world.

17 hours ago, zambala said:

That's sad indeed, you do not understand, and  I had difficulties to understand you too, due to your poor English.

Yes, we are in the Battle every day - and Wherever we are;

We are in the battle with ourselves - to become close with God and perfect inside; and to inspire all the world to become Perfect Saints;

Yes, enertainment Music IS Haram, both in all Sunni Madhabs and in Shia Ayatollah's teachings; there may be a discussion about strictly Spiritual, Religious, Non-Entertainment music, and there again are many Haram instruments and a few questionable;

Videogames - also Should be Haram - because they are Useless Entertainment, taking away your precious Time from God and from Prayers and Dhikr, from serving your family and community....

And - this is Battle again - all believers should be United - to teach the good and forbid the evil - to Unbelievers and to those "Cultural" believers.... all Umma should stand as One for this and much more....for our Future, for the World's future.... It cannot be - that I spend all my time for this, and others do not care; If they do not care or do not understand what should be understood - they are like Unbelievers; Their belief is of no importance, the same way as to Unbelievers.....

Music is haram, prove it or do not say it.

And do not say about what your tongues assert of falsehood, “This is
lawful and this is forbidden,” to invent a lie about Allah. Indeed, those who invent a lie about Allah will not succeed.
A little enjoyment,  and they will have a painful punishment. 16:116-117.

قُلْ هَلُمَّ شُهَدَاءَكُمُ الَّذِينَ يَشْهَدُونَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ حَرَّمَ هَٰذَا ۖ فَإِنْ شَهِدُوا فَلَا تَشْهَدْ مَعَهُمْ ۚ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَالَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ وَهُمْ بِرَبِّهِمْ يَعْدِلُونَ

Say: Bring your witnesses who should bear witness that Allah has forbidden this, then if they bear witness, do not bear witness with them; and follow not the low desires of those who reject Our ayahs and of those who do not believe in the hereafter, and they make (others) equal to their Lord.
Surah Al-An'am (6:150) 

قُلْ تَعَالَوْا أَتْلُ مَا حَرَّمَ رَبُّكُمْ عَلَيْكُمْ ۖ أَلَّا تُشْرِكُوا بِهِ شَيْئًا ۖ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ مِنْ إِمْلَاقٍ ۖ نَحْنُ نَرْزُقُكُمْ وَإِيَّاهُمْ ۖ وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ ۖ وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُمْ بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ

Say: Come I will recite what your Lord has forbidden to you-- (remember) that you do not associate anything with Him and show kindness to your parents, and do not slay your children for (fear of) poverty-- We provide for you and for them-- and do not draw nigh to indecencies, those of them which are apparent and those which are concealed, and do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for the requirements of justice; this He has enjoined you with that you may understand.
Surah Al-An'am (6:151

14 hours ago, zambala said:

Thanks for good words;

I have a good advise for anybody trying to teach me -

First, rent a lonely room in some far away town, live, pray, meditate, study and think there alone - for some 30 years; without any Computers, TV, playing consoles, music, relatives and similar....

That's somewhat my situation....

If you have all this - you can easily choose any , whatever religion now, and look for community....

But the sad part - there are no anymore that community for which you did all your hard work.... you are a ghost there and there and there...

Indeed - I know everything about the Unseen.... I am myself the Unseen too.... I am not to be humble - it is my job to Command and teach - and to change the world, and there are two groups of people - those who try to Understand what I mean - and those who think they are more clever....

... Ohh... Music and Videogames.....

I remember, I was in a 2nd year in school, when our teacher brought a Calculator to the school.... it was probably the very first Calculator in a town, working from a cord and big box....

I applaud your devotion to spirituality and agree wholeheartedly that the viral spread  of profligacy and hedonism in our societies are cancers that destroys all religions and piety.

What is your solution to counter it? Not the theological model we follow specifically but rather as a community organizer how will a dedicated spiritual person go about starting such a movement? Please explain the nuts and bolts 

Bros Ashvazdange and others I greatly respect your views and contribution here but urge you all to take a broader look at what bro zambala is saying without sectarian lens plus we are all guilty of " running with the hares and hunting with hounds" i.e enjoying (albeit in a halal way) this dunya while paying lip service to Akira...I can say that for myself at least 

Here we have bro zambala who has shunned the world for seeking enlightenment and I do understand his frustration with the general rank and file believers who want to enjoy the best of this world without trying to rise to a higher spiritual level 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

10 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Here we have bro zambala who has shunned the world for seeking enlightenment and I do understand his frustration with the general rank and file believers who want to enjoy the best of this world without trying to rise to a higher spiritual level 

I think it's quite the opposite, he feels shunned and isolated for presenting himself as the essence of enlightenment. Which is why he thinks nobody else is trying to rise to a higher spiritual level, i.e. cuz they're so far "below" him.

i doubt he is any less audacious in real life.

17 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

what bro zambala is saying without sectarian lens plus we are all guilty of " running with the hares and hunting with hounds"

all of his posts full of Do & don't with being pride because of himslef & knows rest of people that does their daily jobs & career  & also doing their Wajibats as miserable people that he must guide them to his desired community & stop doing everything and just recite dhikrs whole day ,this is same agenda as cooperative farms that isolates themselves from rest of community & prone to using drugs & smuggling & etc.

Salām, friends,

I didn't read yet your posts and I hope to keep my head clear of your negativities.

With that said, it seems like Divine light has been shed on me, and I am strongly leaning towards Zaydiyyah now....

Indeed, when I read almost any history books - it becomes easily clear - that Hazrat Alī (peace be upon him) was the legitimate successor of the Prophet Muhaamad (saws), as well as Ahle Bayt - the 4 people Prophet Muhaamad (saws) designed in the Hadith;

However - this doesn't mean I have to accept blindly all later exaggerations and innovations and your inner fighting and ambitions between Ayatollahs and between Akhbaris & Usulis;

Among the exaggerations - I would mention - for examle, the idea that Alī's (peace upon him) Imammate "was known to all prophets and all religions" - sorry, I know Buddhism & Vaishnavism - and there is nothing about the Immamate of Alī (aleyhum salām). I doubt about Christianity too. So, this is speaking about something I dhat Imao not know.

Among the Innovations - last night on Facebook in discussion - I was shocked that Chess has been Forbidden, by Imam Sadiq;

Sorry, friends, Chess, as we know it today - has originated in 15-19 th centuries only. It is a game of Skill and Learning. It is noway a Gambling. Gambling is a Gambling, a game of chance or bidding, but not the Qualified Sport and Championship - what the game of Chess is.

Chess is not, and could not, be forbidden nowhere in Quran or in Prophet's Hadiths. So, forbidding Chess is a clear Innovation. And I don't know what I will find out next.

From the above - I make conclusions - that Imams - where great teachers, and followers of Alī (as), but I cannot take them for Infallible in a full meaning of that word.

Also - Zaydis would not force me to Curse anybody. That's good.

And - Zaydis usually are not very humble, but stand up and fight for a better world; and that is good too.

With that said, I believe Zaydis must have the Truth to follow. They are one of the earliest and best preserved Shia group of followers of Alī (aleyhum salam)

Edited by zambala

28 minutes ago, zambala said:

Among the Innovations - last night on Facebook in discussion - I was shocked that Chess has been Forbidden, by Imam Sadiq;

Sorry, friends, Chess, as we know it today - has originated in 15-19 th centuries only. It is a game of Skill and Learning. It is noway a Gambling. Gambling is a Gambling, a game of chance or bidding, but not the Qualified Sport and Championship - what the game of Chess is.

Chess is not, and could not, be forbidden nowhere in Quran or in Prophet's Hadiths. So, forbidding Chess is a clear Innovation. And I don't know what I will find out next.

There are hadiths prohibiting chess, don't know what you mean by "could not." The rules of the religion don't change because you don't like them.

28 minutes ago, zambala said:

Also - Zaydis would not force me to Curse anybody. That's good.

And - Zaydis usually are not very humble, but stand up and fight for a better world; and that is good too.

With that said, I believe Zaydis must have the Truth to follow. They are one of the earliest and best preserved Shia group of followers of Alī (aleyhum salam)

How much Zaydi literature have you read lol. Are you convinced that the zaydi doctrine is true or just like it?

15 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

There are hadiths prohibiting chess, don't know what you mean by "could not." The rules of the religion don't change because you don't like them.

How much Zaydi literature have you read lol. Are you convinced that the zaydi doctrine is true or just like it?

1) "could not" because the Chess rules and regulations and standards changed, Chess moves were officially developed in 15th century in Spain, and rules were standartized in 19th century;

And - I researched - all Twelvers "Hadiths" come from later Imāms, mostly from Jaffar Sadiq (as); but not from Prophet Muhammad (saws) - that's not a Hadīth in my book;

besides - there are only 2 usual Arguments - a Gamble - or "because Yazid played chess":

a) Chess is not a Gamble b) Yazid.... why they didn't forbid a Sword?! Yazid was using a sword and knife too, why those are not forbidden?

2) Not many books, but little bit; and as I have said - I can submit to ANY religion; as far it is acceptable in general lines and with a good company.

My general goal - is Prayers & Holiness, not some minor details of Fiqh

Edited by zambala

43 minutes ago, zambala said:

And - I researched - all Twelvers "Hadiths" come from later Imāms, mostly from Jaffar Sadiq (as); but not from Prophet Muhammad (saws) - that's not a Hadīth in my book;

If the hadith of the prophet as conveyed by a fallible companions are hadith compiled by  persons later then why  words  of imams cannot be hadith of the prophet saaw  coming through them?

We do have hadith mentioning that the words of imams from pure progeny of the prophet saaw are sayings of the prophet saaw. I do have right to reject your such book.

Regards

Edited by skyweb1987

4 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

If the hadith of the prophet as conveyed by a fallible companions are hadith then why  words  of imams cannot be hadith of the prophet saaw  coming through them?

We do have hadith mentioning that the words of imams from pure progeny of the prophet saaw are sayings of the prophet saaw. I do have right to reject your such book.

They are not the words of Prophet Muhammed (saws), but what your, mostly Akhbari, propagandists share as "Hadiths" - are words of Jaffar Sadiq (as);

Nobody pretends he would be relating something from Prophet (saws), but only, if you believe Imam Sadiq (as) was 'Infallible', you should believe what he himself said.

Edited by zambala

3 minutes ago, zambala said:

They are not the words of Prophet Muhammed (saws), but what your, mostly Akhbari, propagandists share as "Hadiths" - are words of Jaffar Sadiq (as)

You have not answered my question mentioned in the last post:

If the hadith of the prophet as conveyed by a fallible companions are hadith compiled by  persons later then why  words  of imams cannot be hadith of the prophet saaw  coming through them? I am not akhbari brother just for your information.

Would you like to answer, please?

Edited by skyweb1987

2 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

If the hadith of the prophet as conveyed by a fallible companions are hadith compiled by  persons later then why  words  of imams cannot be hadith of the prophet saaw  coming through them? I am not akhbari brother just for your information.

Nobody pretends he would be relating something from Prophet (saws), but only, if you believe Imam Sadiq (as) was 'Infallible', you should believe what he himself said.

5 minutes ago, zambala said:

If the words of companions as conveyed  are hadith of the prophet saaw then why the words of imams as conveyed  cannot be the sayings of the prophet or hadith?

May you like to mention a clear answer , please?

Edited by skyweb1987

1 minute ago, skyweb1987 said:

If the words of companions as conveyed  are hadith of the prophet saaw then why the words of imams as conveyed  cannot be the sayings of the prophet or hadith?

May you like give a clear answer , please?

The clear Answer is - If I say something - and you consider me Infallible - you call it Hadiths and tell others - Hadiths say.....

and - no, I am not a Prophet's messanger.

9 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

3 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

May you like to mention a clear answer , please?

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::hahaha:

Edited by skyweb1987

6 minutes ago, zambala said:

It's Verbatim. :)

What is told by Sadiq, is told by Sadiq (as), he doesn't mention nowhere the Prophet (saws)

So you believe the words of the companions and do not believe the Ahl albayt of the prophet saaw by going against the hadith thaqlyan of the prophet ssaw? Is it so?

Edited by skyweb1987

5 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

So you believe the companions and do not believe the Ahl albayt of the prophet saaw by going against the hadith thaqlyan of the prophet ssaw? Is it so?

No, it's wrong;

I do believe in hadith thaqlyan, as I explained above; in those 4 persons of Ahl Bayt (peace with them); and the 5th being Imam Zaydi (as)

Edited by zambala

Just now, zambala said:

I do believe in hadith thaqlyan, as I explained above; in those 4 persons of Ahl Bayt (peace with them)

Do you believe the hadith that Imam Al Mahdi is from the progeny of the prophet ie from Children of Fatima AS?

3 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

Do you believe the hadith that Imam Al Mahdi is from the progeny of the prophet ie from Children of Fatima AS?

They were the Children of Hassan bin Alī;

but Zaydis doesn't think he was the promised Mahdi...

Infallible were only the 4 Ahl Bayt, the 5th were Imam Zaydi (the best of fallibles) and next their followers.

Edited by zambala