Jump to content
zambala

Can not Trust you

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 8/29/2018 at 3:26 PM, S.M.H.A. said:

Benefit of ALL people/Society/Community means that you alert ALL of the dangers posed by robbers, drug dealers, thieves, crooks, manipulators, oppressors, and you work to ride the community of this evil. When a Judge sentences a drug dealer, he is actually showing a kind of Mercy to the community. 

Yes, we can judge,

but with understanding - to save them from alll evil;

I should liberate all from evil, not to send evil on anybody.

At least - it is an Intention. If Intention is Good, but somebody suffers - it whether from evil inside them or from God; it's not my business; in that way I was not the cause of their evil;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 6:45 PM, Panzerwaffe said:

Zambala offtopic

Were you in the red army ?

If u were that's awesome,  I have great respect for Russian military esp the way they dealt with the Afghan bandits in the 80s

No, actually I were not. I was 16 when the changes started in the country, in 1991.... and actually Afghanistan campaign is considered an error.... not much information did we had about Afghanistan even in 80-s, unofficially and from those directly involved only on most part....

Actually, my native language is Latvian, somebody earlier asked, it's a language of a 1 million speakers worldwide :) And since 1991 I am living in an independent country Latvia.... 1.8 million people altogether, some 40% are ethnic Russian speaking "minority"..... something new and foreign to me....

Of course, I was raised as a Soviet and loving Soviet country and ideals we were raised with.... It was a great tragedy for many idealists what happened here in 1991.....

Most people were simple & somewhat naive people..... without a clue about the Capitalist Western world and without a need for it..... Most people had a simple & good life.... We had not to fight much about money and a place to live, we had nothing like pornographies, american blockbusters or homosexuals - all that was ruled out..... We had a TV, books and journals - without any bad things, crimes, accidents and inappropriate content - that all was ce nsored out and forbidden, at least some 95% ... we had not to worry every day - what bad & terrible things are going on again every day.....

...so, after 1991 it all was flooded in from Western countries, all their corrupt propaganda world.......

Of course, I know Russian fluently since very small age..... Russian language was in TV, in books, in neghbours and we started to learn Russian since 2nd grade by describing images in a book in Russian :) So - Russian is my 2nd language, but we know it almost as a native..... I have many books and I read Russian websites every day.....

After USSR collapsed - I went into Religions - to change the world through religions....

When I was younger - I was nice and soft person - I started into Philosophies, then in Buddhism....then in Hinduism..... I was ready to be nice and patient with people and change them slowly..... But - there are no strict rules.....

What I cannot bear most of all - are Capitalists, Western lifestyle, Liberals and Atheists - I need to change them all and with whatever religion can help me to accomplish that sooner....In a peaceful way, I mean, but people around should be really determined and burning about it! - It makes me crazy seeing liberal Shias! I have a half life spent, and the Corrupt and dirty world is yet not much changed! I want it to change soon!

I am strictly agains Wahhabi/Salafi sect - because they do not change, do not live a Saintly live and kill and murder people; but I like the determination! Every religious person should work every day with that zeal and discipline and determination Wahhabis do! but we should do better than Wahhabis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you explore Sufi islam or eastern orthodox church their austere and anti materialistic life might appeal to you more 

Unfortunately the shiaism of abu dhar and earliest followers of imam Ali is long gone and replaced by the Shiaism of kings and ulemas who were always  their stooges 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Why don't you explore Sufi islam or eastern orthodox church their austere and anti materialistic life might appeal to you more 

Unfortunately the shiaism of abu dhar and earliest followers of imam Ali is long gone and replaced by the Shiaism of kings and ulemas who were always  their stooges 

I am praying for Iran, to stay strong and discipline and educate liberals!

I hear many Iranians are telling they are not taught religion in families, to not "oppress" them; what a disaster!

Yes, I am currently in Sūfism. I consider Shiaism, and politically I support them, but I want to see the austere, disciplined and holy life; I expect more talks about Alī's recommendations for holy living, less political propaganda and fighting against Sunnis, that is far secondary...

Russian Orthodox Christianity is somewhat good (but there also is some corruption among priests, mostly about money and illegal gifts); but I never could understand Christianity :(

I like some Saints and such in Christianity, but the firstborn sin and Christ has paid for all sins - that is beyond my understanding...

Edited by zambala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A third hadith is from the Present Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi, peace be upon him, who said in a reply to Ishaq ibn Ya'qub:

"As far as newly occurring circumstances are concerned, you should turn (for guidance) to the narrators of our ahadith, for they are my proof over you just as I am Allah's proof."6

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/taqlid-meaning-and-reality-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

Like Ghadeer Khumm, this time the instructions are for us to refer to the "Narrators of Hadith" we are not left with out guidance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi here you can find interesting articles

Salām,

Thanks, but many of your given examples sound somewhat starnge:

I am quoting from the link above:

Quote

a little about myself... I love to listen to Hindi Songs and watch hindi movies, Play videogames, and hang out with friends who are all sunni but none of them are extreme... unfortunately here the shia community is very small and isolated... i would love to attend a shia mosque but because i'm in taqiyya

I don't want to sound offensive, but ...

it doesn't matter - Sunni or Shia, he should stop listenting entertaing pop music and videogames; the both things are Haram or at least very, very suspicious.

... Your other example was a schoolboy in 8th grade.....

And the main problem starts - when such kind of people come to the Facebook - and start doing their own Ijtihad and telling me - Ayatollahs and Marjas are "Fallible"..... Yes, they are Fallible, but they are the best of the Fallible, the Educated and Recognized Fallible; not somebody from Facebook

Edited by zambala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 7:58 AM, zambala said:

As-Salām Alaykum,

as I have been telling it before - I' am an aspiring Shia, but, still, there are a few serious issues.

I have had several discussions on Facebook lately, and also from my previous 'general' impression - it appears, there is no discipline, no unity, no strong community feeling, a big laxity and ambitions;

from what I gather:

1) about Marjas - Shias say - it doesn't matter, we do as we ourselves find it right or as we wish;

2) about Hijab wearing - Ohh, it's only between Me and God, nobody can require it.....in Religion there is no compulsion.... and other excuses......and the same thing about many, many other things and questions.....

- Friends, on my scale - those things mean Disbelief and Kufr!

I am not in Religion - "between me and God", or as I myself believe or not,  - but in Religion - to Submit myself for the community interests, and to work for Community, to spread Religion for benefit of whole community, to fight for all community..... and this is what I naturally would expect from anybody who is a wittness of a faith.... if they chose disbelief - then only it is between them and God..... But if they choose to be in a Team - I expect a Teamwork.....

With such an attitude - one cannot take on the job and duty of Religion - and work every day as a Horse - for the benefit of all Community - while the most of Community is sleeping in their holes and doesn't care..... some go to war for a duty, others are running to Europe and Americas and telling - Sorry, it is between Me and God only; Nope, you must go on and fight for all; even if you are a female or old or sick or far from war - each one is fighting and working in their own place... it is not anybodies "private matter"....

as an old saying of Soviet Army says:  "If can not - we will teach you, if you don't wish - we will force you...."

May be I am disgusted, but I think Community-wise - to Sunnis I wwould trust much better; even for the the most crooked Sunni - those are sacred things - the Community and a Duty.

How can somebody convert to Shia - if Shias themselves are cursing their Marjas?!

In Sunni way - I think, if some shot me, there will be a thousand to replace me. With Shias - I cannot get that feeling....

Disobedience is not the same as Disbelief or Kufr.

لَّيْسَ الْبِرَّ أَنْ تُوَلُّوا وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ وَلٰكِنَّ الْبِرَّ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْأَاخِرِ وَالْمَلٰٓئِكَةِ وَالْكِتٰبِ وَالنَّبِيِّۦنَ وَءَاتَى الْمَالَ عَلٰى حُبِّهِۦ ذَوِى الْقُرْبٰى وَالْيَتٰمٰى وَالْمَسٰكِينَ وَابْنَ السَّبِيلِ وَالسَّآئِلِينَ وَفِى الرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلٰوةَ وَءَاتَى الزَّكٰوةَ وَالْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عٰهَدُوا  ۖ  وَالصّٰبِرِينَ فِى الْبَأْسَآءِ وَالضَّرَّآءِ وَحِينَ الْبَأْسِ  ۗ  أُولٰٓئِكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا  ۖ  وَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ
"Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 177)

Maybe within these Shia people you're missing the part that they can have varying beliefs  from within each other and still be united ?

Unlike the Sunni world whose path led Islam followers into the pathetic state it's in now,

You speak of cursing marjas, hijab wearing, and then say it's wrong and kufr.

I find alot of disturbing things in some shias, just as I do Sunnis behavior but they're consistent in some very important things, like unity with each other . 

Your generalized blanket comparison Is also inconsistent because I'll find similar proportions of sunni women not wearing hijab or cursing (denouncing) other sunni religious influencers/leaders/scholars . 

Unity outside of that would be great, can't say the same of sunnis.

You want to call a Muslim who may very will be willing to participate in a battle to defend their brethren, a  kafir on those basis alone ?

On top of all that, you don't pick a beleif standard based on the people who follow it, you should pick it because YOU resonate with it.

So I don't get you.

 

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quran 3:7.

*****

وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ أَبَىٰ وَاسْتَكْبَرَ وَكَانَ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ {34}

[Pickthal 2:34] And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever.

*****
"So, Iblis had neither any defect in the principle of belief in Allah’s being the Creator, or in belief in Allah’s Lordship in creation and nor in belief in ma’ad. But still he falls so much! Why? Because he does not believe in Allah’s Lordship in Law-giving (Divine legislation) and docs not regard Allah’s command to be obeyed unquestionably, unless Allah’s command would be consistent with (Ibis’s) own thought and desire." 2

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235034818-a-dialogue-on-your-understanding-of-shirk/?tab=comments#comment-2879294

*****

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا {59}

[Pickthal 4:59] O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority; and if ye have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if ye are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zambala said:

but many of your given examples sound somewhat starnge:

 

Salam Most of them are from old members that are no longer active , I just gave it for having better viewpoint ,in shia Islam listening to music & playing video games are not haram until it’s not for Haram gathering & entertainment, the musician of new movie about prophet Muhammad (pbu) is a Sufi Muslim from India (Mr AR Rahman )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad:_The_Messenger_of_God_(film)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._R._Rahman

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235045198-muhammad-the-messenger-of-god-film-2015/?page=5

also producing video games based on Islamic values initiated by Shia countries like as Iran & groups like as Hezbollah but still needs great effort to reach their video games to a good level currently we can this video games at early years after born .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wmehar2 said:

You want to call a Muslim who may very will be willing to participate in a battle to defend their brethren, a  kafir on those basis alone ?

On top of all that, you don't pick a beleif standard based on the people who follow it, you should pick it because YOU resonate with it.

So I don't get you.

That's sad indeed, you do not understand, and  I had difficulties to understand you too, due to your poor English.

Yes, we are in the Battle every day - and Wherever we are;

We are in the battle with ourselves - to become close with God and perfect inside; and to inspire all the world to become Perfect Saints;

Yes, enertainment Music IS Haram, both in all Sunni Madhabs and in Shia Ayatollah's teachings; there may be a discussion about strictly Spiritual, Religious, Non-Entertainment music, and there again are many Haram instruments and a few questionable;

Videogames - also Should be Haram - because they are Useless Entertainment, taking away your precious Time from God and from Prayers and Dhikr, from serving your family and community....

And - this is Battle again - all believers should be United - to teach the good and forbid the evil - to Unbelievers and to those "Cultural" believers.... all Umma should stand as One for this and much more....for our Future, for the World's future.... It cannot be - that I spend all my time for this, and others do not care; If they do not care or do not understand what should be understood - they are like Unbelievers; Their belief is of no importance, the same way as to Unbelievers.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my understanding it sounds like your looking for a community rather than a religion.

If it is truth that you are looking for, then those who adhere to it are irrelevant. Irrelevant to the truth you seek and irrelevant to your relationship to your Creator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 7:58 AM, zambala said:

1) about Marjas - Shias say - it doesn't matter, we do as we ourselves find it right or as we wish;

From Sayed Sistani's risalah

Issue 14: If a person performs his acts for some time without taqlid of a Mujtahid, and later follows a
Mujtahid, his former actions will be valid if that Mujtahid declares them to be valid, otherwise they will be
treated as void.

On 8/28/2018 at 7:58 AM, zambala said:

2) about Hijab wearing - Ohh, it's only between Me and God

https://www.sistani.org/english/qa/01208/

This takes 5 minutes, if you want to find out the Shia opinion on something don't just ask random people on facebook, ask someone in real life or do some research...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

From my understanding it sounds like your looking for a community rather than a religion.

If it is truth that you are looking for, then those who adhere to it are irrelevant. Irrelevant to the truth you seek and irrelevant to your relationship to your Creator.

I have already a great relationship with the Creator; I have no lack of virtues and merits and education; I have anything except a community to share it with;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zambala said:

That's sad indeed, you do not understand, and  I had difficulties to understand you too, due to your poor English.

Yes, we are in the Battle every day - and Wherever we are;

We are in the battle with ourselves - to become close with God and perfect inside; and to inspire all the world to become Perfect Saints;

Yes, enertainment Music IS Haram, both in all Sunni Madhabs and in Shia Ayatollah's teachings; there may be a discussion about strictly Spiritual, Religious, Non-Entertainment music, and there again are many Haram instruments and a few questionable;

Videogames - also Should be Haram - because they are Useless Entertainment, taking away your precious Time from God and from Prayers and Dhikr, from serving your family and community....

And - this is Battle again - all believers should be United - to teach the good and forbid the evil - to Unbelievers and to those "Cultural" believers.... all Umma should stand as One for this and much more....for our Future, for the World's future.... It cannot be - that I spend all my time for this, and others do not care; If they do not care or do not understand what should be understood - they are like Unbelievers; Their belief is of no importance, the same way as to Unbelievers.....

For someone who seems to be a huge advent of spiritual awareness, you seem to lack much of the benefit of the doubt in others and put emphasis in what you see instead of the unseen. Most especially in your Islamic peers.

It seems you're looking for a community or group of people more than anything.  Sadly there's more to people than what you see plainly of them. I really advise that you open your perspective.

There sin in assumption per the message of Allah swt.

You tell us you don't lack virtues and merits but it is obvious to everyone here that you are lacking. Perhaps humble yourself because any and all of Allah swt chosen never believed for a second they were not lacking in merits, virtue and education. They believed they must constantly improve it and seek more.

You're arrogance is ever so exuded and blinding. 

 

Edited by wmehar2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

For someone who seems to be a huge advent of spiritual awareness, you seem to lack much of the benefit of the doubt in others and put emphasis in what you see instead of the unseen. Most especially in your Islamic peers.

It seems you're looking for a community or group of people more than anything.  Sadly there's more to people than what you see plainly of them. I really advise that you open your perspective.

There sin in assumption per the message of Allah swt.

You tell us you don't lack virtues and merits but is obvious to everyone here that you are lacking. Perhaps humble yourself because any and all of Allah swt chosen never believed for a second they were not lacking in merits, virtue and education.

You're arrogance is ever so exuded and blinding.

Thanks for good words;

I have a good advise for anybody trying to teach me -

First, rent a lonely room in some far away town, live, pray, meditate, study and think there alone - for some 30 years; without any Computers, TV, playing consoles, music, relatives and similar....

That's somewhat my situation....

If you have all this - you can easily choose any , whatever religion now, and look for community....

But the sad part - there are no anymore that community for which you did all your hard work.... you are a ghost there and there and there...

Indeed - I know everything about the Unseen.... I am myself the Unseen too.... I am not to be humble - it is my job to Command and teach - and to change the world, and there are two groups of people - those who try to Understand what I mean - and those who think they are more clever....

... Ohh... Music and Videogames.....

I remember, I was in a 2nd year in school, when our teacher brought a Calculator to the school.... it was probably the very first Calculator in a town, working from a cord and big box....

Edited by zambala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, zambala said:

Thanks for good words;

I have a good advise for anybody trying to teach me -

First, rent a lonely room in some far away town, live, pray, meditate, study and think there alone - for some 30 years; without any Computers, TV, playing consoles, music, relatives and similar....

That's somewhat my situation....

If you have all this - you can easily choose any , whatever religion now, and look for community....

But the sad part - there are no anymore that community for which you did all your hard work.... you are a ghost there and there and there...

Indeed - I know everything about the Unseen.... I am myself the Unseen too.... I am not to be humble - it is my job to Command and teach - and to change the world, and there are two groups of people - those who try to Understand what I mean - and those who think they are more clever....

... Ohh... Music and Videogames.....

I remember, I was in a 2nd year in school, when our teacher brought a Calculator to the school.... it was probably the very first Calculator in a town, working from a cord and big box....

So get out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wmehar2 said:

So get out of town.

You are nobody to tell me something, I hope this is clear?!

And I didn't understand what you were trying to say.... I'm sure something evil.... degraded people should start with the minimum - the Duty, and much later start dreaming about something "Mystical" inside.....

Most people have neither outside, neither inside anything...

Edited by zambala

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zambala said:

You are nobody to tell me something, I hope this is clear?!

And I didn't understand what you were trying to say.... I'm sure something evil.... degraded people should start with the minimum - the Duty, and much later start dreaming about something "Mystical" inside.....

Most people have neither outside, neither inside anything...

I'll say this differently. Try to get out of where you are and look and see and learn different things . travel to other countries get out there and learn things.  I don't think you can get everything from meditating alone and learning from within the inside without anything to reflect from the outside. You need both outside and inside.

Knowledge and wisdom comes from wanting to learn more not automatically assuming something arrogant like you know everything or you have nothing to gain more in virtue because you don't interact with the outside world if anything that just constrained you and limit your impact that you can make to the greater world through your Deeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zambala said:

You are nobody to tell me something, I hope this is clear?!

And I didn't understand what you were trying to say.... I'm sure something evil.... degraded people should start with the minimum - the Duty, and much later start dreaming about something "Mystical" inside.....

Most people have neither outside, neither inside anything...

Being alone and ostracized from the world is no different than having a veil put over your eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zambala said:

Indeed - I know everything about the Unseen.... I am myself the Unseen too.... I am not to be humble - it is my job to Command and teach - and to change the world, and there are two groups of people - those who try to Understand what I mean - and those who think they are more clever....

you need to come back down to earth a bit if you wanna join a community 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zambala said:

Indeed - I know everything about the Unseen.... I am myself the Unseen too.... I am not to be humble - it is my job to Command and teach - and to change the world, and there are two groups of people - those who try to Understand what I mean - and those who think they are more clever....

 

Either a troll or guy legit has schizophrenia so let us not bash him.

As for a reply to your claims, if Imam Ali (a.s), the 2nd greatest creation of all creations, can humble himself and give water to his killer, surely you can be humble to some minuscule degree as well.

Edited by dragonxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×