Abu Hadi

1,000,000 Salawat

Rate this topic

Alllahuma Sale Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammad. (This is Salawat, for those who don't know)

If we get 1000 members to do Salawat 1000 times each, that's 1,000,000

Deadline is Sept 12, 1st of Muharrram. 

Who will help ? If you will do 1000 Salawat before Sept 12, just like this post. 

When it gets 1000 likes, now we have 1,000,000

We tried this before. I think we can do it this time. 

Also, at the end of the 1000 Salawat, recide Dua Faraj. 

Allahuma waliyika Hujjat Ibn Al Hassan...

If you don't know it, I can post. 

http://www.qul.org.au/library/duas-supplications/408-dua-faraj-the-supplication-for-the-return-of-imam-mahdi-as

Edited by Abu Hadi

Whether you do one Salawat or a Billion does it matter? 

No wonder why America (one country) is able to sanction ten other countries at the same time, while in a normal circumstance it should be the other way around ie. ten countries getting together to sanction one. It's because we were too busy competing on who can do 1 Billion Salwats, while they were busy discovering major breakthroughs in since, technology and innovation that led them have better military, economic and intelligence dominance over us. Tsk tsk tsk.

Pb: No disrespect to anyone here specially brother Abu Hadi. Just a rant from my side when I see how backward our Islamic world is these days unfortunately. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

On 8/29/2018 at 11:41 AM, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

No wonder why America (one country) is able to sanction ten other countries at the same time, while in a normal circumstance it should be the other way around ie. ten countries getting together to sanction one. It's because we were too busy competing on who can do 1 Billion Salwats, while they were busy discovering major breakthroughs in since, technology and innovation that led them have better military, economic and intelligence dominance over us. Tsk tsk tsk.

Pb: No disrespect to anyone here specially brother Abu Hadi. Just a rant from my side when I see how backward our Islamic world is these days unfortunately. 

Doing salawat and those things you mentioned are not mutually exclusive. Anyone can do both. Instead of trying to stop people from doing aamal that please God, you should encourage them to do so. 

Do you know that there is a hadith that states that many believers will enter heaven because of their salawat? Do you know that a person who has done many sins and is unable to do good deeds to compensate for the bad ones is adviced to do salawat? 

Think twice before you critise people for doing good aamals. We should all do 3aml bill ma3roof and nahi 3an al monkar. And not the other way around. 

On 8/29/2018 at 5:41 AM, SlaveOfAllah14 said:

Like was said before, you can do both. Look at Imam Ali(a.s), he was constantly doing dhikr, yet look at all his other accomplishments. For most of us, the reason why we don't accomplish what we want to in life and are slaves of other people, is because we forget about Allah(s.w.a) and Ahl Al Bayt(a.s), practically, in our daily lives and only remember during occasions (Ramadan, Ashura, death in the family, etc). So dhikr is not something we do on a daily basis, so we become susceptible to the dhal(darkness of this world). 

BTW, I know you didn't mean disrespect and I understand your point, but I think there is an aspect to it that you are missing. I agree that there are some people who use Salat, dhikr, mustahabat as an excuse to just sit around all day and not do anything productive, but obviously I disagree with this and this is not the purpose of those things (i.e. to make someone lazy and non productive). The purpose is just the opposite. You can do salawat while you are walking to work, cooking, waiting for the bus, drinking your coffee in the morning, before you are about to walk into a meeting at work, etc. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

On 8/27/2018 at 6:39 PM, Abu Hadi said:

Alllahuma Sale Ala Muhammad Wa Ale Muhammad. (This is Salawat, for those who don't know)

1,000 Salawat done.