Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

how are we going to survive climate change ?

Beyond

• Advanced Member

Don’t worry

humans can do anything if their lives is at stake and I’m pretty sure that future technology will fix everything 

High population is not a really big problem,i watched a video a while ago about this

almost half a century ago there were scientists who predicted that the world population will rise dramatically and cause destruction to our earth

i Dont remember the guy’s name but he predicted that the every 25 years the world would add 1 billion people to its world population.If he had been right,there would be about 10 billion people in the world now.

so that proves that he was wrong

• Moderators

Probably it's too late to avoid change. Maybe if we'd started working on the necessary technology when the warming atmospheric effects of burning carbon were first quantified in the 1800s we'd be ok now, but greed and shortsightedness prevailed. 

Most likely the population will decrease and our quality of life will decline at least for a few generations, but humanity will survive, if Allah wills.