Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shiasoldier786

John McCain Dies

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

John McCains politics doesnt mean they should be condemned to hell. 

There is many evidence available  that he was founder of ISIS &Taliban & finding Abubakr Al-Baghdadi &training him by McCain

3 minutes ago, starlight said:

She can jump to whatever conclusions she wants. I did not quote he nor tag her. My post was meant towards millions in the United States and the world over who support zionist regime and vote for such politicians.

“She can jump to whatever conclusion she wants.” Not “oh I’m sorry, my post wasn’t geared toward you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.”?

Any sane and logical person would have amended immediately, but this proves that you had posted this Hadith to anger and be hateful to me. 

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

There is many evidence available  that he was founder of ISIS &Taliban & finding Abubakr Al-Baghdadi &training him by McCain

@shiasoldier786 was talking about how Starlight was condemning me to hell.

24 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

“She can jump to whatever conclusion she wants.” Not “oh I’m sorry, my post wasn’t geared toward you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.”?

Any sane and logical person would have amended immediately, but this proves that you had posted this Hadith to anger and be hateful to me. 

Islands, sister, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى knows I didn't direct this at you.I try my best to ignore you.

This thread was started by someone else other than you about a man responsible for brutal killings of thousands of Muslims and he was voted senator six times!! and was later presidential candidate. There are people who voted for him again and again and those who are calling him an 'honourable man' today after his death. I posted this thinking of them. 

Relax, had I wanted to address you I would have done it directly.

My condolences to his family and friends. 

I disagreed with almost all that he did in public life, but near the end he was one of only a few Republicans to stand against Trump's criminal policies. 

Just now, notme said:

My condolences to his family and friends. 

I disagreed with almost all that he did in public life, but near the end he was one of only a few Republicans to stand against Trump's criminal policies. 

He stood up against him cause he wanted war more than even Trump. Disagreeing with Trump means nothing if you push for worse things. In this guy's case he is an apologist and a participant in murder and war crimes. No sympathies or condolences should be given.

4 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

No sympathies or condolences should be given.

Not to him, to his family and friends. As far as I know, they are innocent. 

In my culture, you say the best that you are able about someone who has recently died. It's considered poor taste to criticize before the grass has regrown on the grave. 

I believe this cultural standard is what's bothering sister @Islandsandmirrors too. It just seems wrong to those of us who were raised American. 

Edited by notme
Added thought

15 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

You do not tell me how I decide to educate myself. Politics is not something I focus on because I prioritize my mental health. I prefer to spend my time doing other things instead of getting angry at the world and the lousy decisions people in power make. 

I’m appalled you support the decision someone made to pass hateful judgement on me. Literally she posted this saying I should go to hell when she knows nothing of me. Obviously there’s not something right with someone who wishes hell upon another Muslim when they don’t even know who I am. What she said was hateful, and not something a mod, above all, should post. Who does she think she is?

That is your interpretation.  When I read the hadith, it didn't even cross my mind she was referring to you.  Then I read what starlight posted and I believe her.  She has no reason to lie, a momin doesn't lie.  

Politics is very sensitive for most of us in this region.  We are effected everyday by American policies.   

Do any of you remember what happened to the children that were bombed in Fou3a?  No?  Exactly, it wasn't reported in America!  We heard about it everyday, for a week!  

I believe in Allah's justice it brings me relief and comfort.  But remember each and every one of us is responsible of what position we take when it comes to oppressive leaders.  

God keep us firm and steadfast on His religion.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

She can jump to whatever conclusions she wants. I did not quote he nor tag her. My post was meant towards millions in the United States and the world over who support zionist regime and vote for such politicians.

Pretty much everyone here realizes what a scumbag McCain was.  The way to inform others about his crimes is to mention them, which most other posters are doing. You don't need to post a condemnation to hell when it is obvious someone is not as aware of his history.  That was just uncalled for.

I'm perplexed by some of the comments.

Do you recite Ziyara Ashura? It's all about ill-speaking behind dead people and it's all condemnation to hell, and it is a Qudsi Hadith in case you didn't know.

You know what happens when you only speak nice and fancy behind all dead people (no matter what they did in life and who they were)? just to please their family and friends and not be hurt, start giving nice words no matter what animal the dead person was? you know what happens in the long run?

Butchers in the history of humanity will turn to heroes of the history.

The propaganda that could help McCain create these monsters (Isis) and get away with it, is capable of creating a hero out of him for next generations. The propaganda on the other side is fully awake and active, it's only naive of us to think "Ok, let's keep silent and leave it to God."

I don't want this to happen. I don't want my children or their children think McCain was a hero due to taghut propaganda, therefore I curse him to eternity and humbly ask Allah, the all Just, to increase his punishment in hell and make him go through the same agonies he made for all the children in Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, etc.

And for those who have mental problems or don't follow news and politics, they can ignore this thread as well, because it's political in nature; nothing is personal in these discussions.

1 hour ago, King said:

Pretty much everyone here realizes what a scumbag McCain was.  The way to inform others about his crimes is to mention them, which most other posters are doing. You don't need to post a condemnation to hell when it is obvious someone is not as aware of his history.  That was just uncalled for.

I did not post my opinion, it's word of Imam(as) that I posted generally about people who do not raise their voices against an oppressive ruler. It is another difference between the shias and sunnis that not many people know about. 

The Sunni consensus is that it is incumbent to obey a tyrannical ruler(though a muslim, but nevertheless)even though he might be an oppressor or even if he forcibly usurps and seizes people’s property. The only thing they are allowed to do tell others of his oppressive acts. 

In contrast, according to shia belief  not only obeying a tyrannical and corrupt ruler not to incumbent, but consider it to be haram by the Islamic law to submit to such a leader. .

Edited by starlight

3 hours ago, Laayla said:

She has no reason to lie, a momin doesn't lie.  

How do you know how to label who is considered “a momin” or not? The right thing to say is that you would hope someone is a momin, not say confidently that someone, without a doubt, is a momin. You have no proof of that for anyone. Only Allah knows who is truly a momin and who isn’t. Not even you can be certain of your own status as a momin. 

It’s not Islamic or momin behavior to condemn others to hell. It’s none of his or her place to spread hateful words due the ignorance of others. 

6 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

How do you know how to label who is considered “a momin” or not?

Take it easy sister by making this thread as a personal issue we don’t go nowhere ,if you want make another thread about disrespecting issue & let  this thread remains in its political way.:grin::respect:

1 hour ago, King said:

This was due to his political beliefs and party and any republican would have acted the same way due to ignorance. 

The above Quote is from the person you're saying wasn't aware of his history really? It's quite evident she was aware of his Political Beliefs! 

Therefore it makes me suspicious of her intention.

Edited by power

18 minutes ago, starlight said:

contrast, according to shia belief  not only obeying a tyrannical and corrupt ruler not to incumbent, but consider it to be haram by the Islamic law to submit to such a leader. .

By posting on the internet? 

13 minutes ago, power said:

This was due to his political beliefs and party and any republican would have acted the same way due to ignorance. 

The above Quote is from the person you're saying wasn't aware of his history really? It's quite evident she was aware of his Political Beliefs! 

Therefore it make me suspicious of her intention.

I don’t know entirely about what he did. But I do know that republicans support war more often than not due to the issue of liberty, and how much liberty is to be used. It’s not just John McCain. It’s the Republican Party. It’s a very republican belief to be hateful of Muslims, to some degree. Nearly every republican I’ve met is against Islam in some way/sees Islam as a threat, unfortunately.

I just knew about his political beliefs (Republican) which puts him in that camp that he will automatically be against Islam on some level. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors