Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shiasoldier786

John McCain Dies

Rate this topic

81 years of life in hatred towards Islam and Muslims. 81 years of killing people. May Allah double his torture

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

We as Shias need to focus on our own shortcomings instead of other people’s. It’s sad to see when people aren’t guided, but we mustn’t become arrogant or think we are better just because we do our wajibaats since you don’t know how Allah will judge you. 

@Gaius I. Caesar: what’s your opinion? 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

4 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

We as Shias need to focus on our own shortcomings instead of other people’s

Salam ,he was a formidable foe for shia muslim becuase he was behind any anti Shia group specially ISIS & Taliban but he didn't has any problem with radicals ,if IRGC & Hashd didn't take action against his creations already no shia exists ,that unfortunately his damn heritage still takes lifes of Shia muslims in Afghanistan & Pakistan. 

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam ,he was a formidable foe for shia muslim becuase he was behind any anti Shia group specially ISIS & Taliban but he didn't has any problem with radicals ,if IRGC & Hashd didn't take action against his creations already no shia exists ,that unfortunately his damn heritage still takes lifes of Shia muslims in Afghanistan & Pakistan. 

This was due to his political beliefs and party and any republican would have acted the same way due to ignorance. That’s why I said we need to focus on our own shortcomings. Just let Allah be the judge. 

11 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Just let Allah be the judge. 

he was definitely a pure evil there is no doubt about it & political group doesn't matter both Republican & Democrats are slaves of Israel only difference between them about their type of behavior. 

Senator John McCain died Saturday.

He was often criticized here on SC over the years.

In the CNN obit the 5th paragraph it quotes McCain "ln a memoir published in May, McCain wrote that he hated to leave the world, but had no complaints."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/25/politics/john-mccain-obituary/index.html 

l wonder if he thinks that now ..."take me back ... take me back ..."

Imam al-Husayn (as) : “O People! Allah’s Prophet (S) said, ‘Any person who sees an oppressive sultan making illegal that which is lawful [halal], breaking Allah’s covenant, opposing the sunnah of Allah’s Prophet (S), conducting himself in a sinful and tyrannical way among Allah’s servants (the people) and does not speak out against such a sultan in order to bring about change; it becomes binding upon Allah to throw this apathetic person where he belongs, in Hell".

5 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

We as Shias need to focus on our own shortcomings instead of other people’s. It’s sad to see when people aren’t guided, but we mustn’t become arrogant or think we are better just because we do our wajibaats since you don’t know how Allah will judge you. 

This is about a oppressor and who supported other oppressors and who hated Islam and who supported and did oppression. This is not about average sinful person, this is about a oppressor leaders.

5 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

John McCain was a war hawk who would happily murder a million muslims in order to please Israel and the US military establishment. Dont compare him to ordinary people with shortcomings.

2 hours ago, starlight said:

Imam al-Husayn (as) : “O People! Allah’s Prophet (S) said, ‘Any person who sees an oppressive sultan making illegal that which is lawful [halal], breaking Allah’s covenant, opposing the sunnah of Allah’s Prophet (S), conducting himself in a sinful and tyrannical way among Allah’s servants (the people) and does not speak out against such a sultan in order to bring about change; it becomes binding upon Allah to throw this apathetic person where he belongs, in Hell".

How rude. What an awful, low, low place you went. May Allah guide you. I hope you think before you post such rude things.

I just don’t follow whatever John McCain did or did not do in his life. I only remember him as running for presidential candidate. Not that I’m apathetic. 

So instead of judging me, or posting this Hadith to “warn” me or whatever goes through your head, maybe you should focus on yourself first and not assuming when you don’t have all the answers. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

I&S Then it is your responsibility to stop being passive and educate yourself.  Don't expect to make comments like you did above and no one responds.

McCain was in position of power for over 30 years.  He made deals with the terrorists against the Shias of Syria and Lebanon.  It wouldn't hurt to learn about his background as Senator  and how he did everything in his power to destroy innocent lives in our region.  His policies killed many people.  

You find sympathy with a murderer but you attack a momina, how weird.

Edited by Laayla

1 minute ago, Laayla said:

I&S Then it is your responsibility to stop being passive and educate yourself.  Don't expect to make comments like you did above and no one responds.

You do not tell me how I decide to educate myself. Politics is not something I focus on because I prioritize my mental health. I prefer to spend my time doing other things instead of getting angry at the world and the lousy decisions people in power make. 

I’m appalled you support the decision someone made to pass hateful judgement on me. Literally she posted this saying I should go to hell when she knows nothing of me. Obviously there’s not something right with someone who wishes hell upon another Muslim when they don’t even know who I am. What she said was hateful, and not something a mod, above all, should post. Who does she think she is?

11 minutes ago, Laayla said:

nd sympathy with a murderer but you attack a momina, how weird.

I don’t find sympathy, I just don’t go around saying, “good thing he died, hope he goes straight to hell” whenever someone dies, wether that person was good or bad. Instead, I say that it’s really too bad some people weren’t guided, and I let Allah decide the rest. 

2 hours ago, starlight said:

I diaagree with Island on this topic, but this is really uncalled for. Just because someone doesnt fully understand John McCains politics doesnt mean they should be condemned to hell.

9 minutes ago, shiasoldier786 said:

I diaagree with Island on this topic, but this is really uncalled for. Just because someone doesnt fully understand John McCains politics doesnt mean they should be condemned to hell.

She can jump to whatever conclusions she wants. I did not quote he nor tag her. My post was meant towards millions in the United States and the world over who support zionist regime and vote for such politicians.

@starlight  and @Laayla

its fine if someone disagrees with me, but to post a Hadith condemning me to hell is the most unislamic response. Promoting hateful speech against another Muslim is terrible. Like I said, everyone needs to focus on himself/herself instead of passing hateful judgement. 

You all know of my mental health. I don’t watch the news. How can you say all these hateful things and support those who do so? 

Just now, starlight said:

She can jump to whatever conclusions she wants. I did not quote he nor tag her. My post was meant towards millions in the United States and the world over who support zionist regime and vote for such politicians.

Cut the crap. You posted this right after I made the comment that we should all focus on our ourselves instead of the destination of others. If your post was geared toward everyone, then why did you feel the need to post it?