Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
bigboi

How do you proceed Mutah with Western/eastern Woman

Rate this topic

Salam.

I am asking this for the behalf of many brothers that asked me this question, both shia and sunni.

How do you bros, who have mutah with western/eastern woman proceed with it.

How did you introduce it to them, and how did it go. How did you explain all of the pillars of mutah to them.

What is the least thing that I have to do, to have an acceptable mutah.

And if she refuses wearing modesty and covering her hair, am I still allowed to have mutah with her.

if she is a virgin, do I have to ask permission from her father? what if she lives alone or have no father.

How is it even possibly to have an acceptable mutah in the western world, with all these rules. what kind of woman would accept this? and how are we bros going to handle it if we have no mutah.

Because girlfriends is haram.

When I think of it. It seems impossible to have a perfect mutah, with all the rules explained and covered and the woman is modest.

please brothers give me good answers and tips, from your own experiences.

@Abu Hadi

4 hours ago, Carlzone said:

There is no way a father would give his virgin daughter to mutah. You have to find someone who is not a virgin or perhaps someone divorced or a widow or Ahlul kitab. Maybe on marriage websites.

the brothers I know get woman from clubs, and dating apps such as tinder. Neither of those are muslim friendly.

both my shia and sunni friends. So most of them have just basically one night stands, with no intention of marriage just lust. Which is a big sin.

I also know of the shia and sunni sisters like this, those in hijab, they do the same in secret.

They can neither find a permanent nor temporarily wife. Some don't believe in mutah.

I would recommend never to go for a women who do not have perception of Islam and Ahalaybayyt A.S. I understand this is for halal entertainment but I say that life is loan from Allah and we will answerable to Allah. So do it with a women who really deserves it and take care of the values before and after it

This is a huge problem in the muslim community both shia and sunni, between both men and woman. Nobody is talking about these problems.

This is huge sins, I can't believe how some of my friends are so open about it. They take it very lightly, that it kinda shocks me, and I have to ask Allah for forgiveness for what I heard from them.

every muslim parent is so into their kids getting their good education, good job, big house, lots of money and then finding a good wife. By the time that happens, so many sins has occurred. That the time left before one leaves this life for the akhira is just like living in a curse.

1 minute ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

I would recommend never to go for a women who do not have perception of Islam and Ahalaybayyt A.S. I understand this is for halal entertainment but I say that life is loan from Allah and we will answerable to Allah. So do it with a women who really deserves it and take care of the values before and after it

what a great answer brother. But where does one find such wife? and if one can't find such wife, what can he do? Most people are not mentally strong to handle staying single and staying away from haram.

3 hours ago, bigboi said:

the brothers I know get woman from clubs, and dating apps such as tinder. Neither of those are muslim friendly.

both my shia and sunni friends. So most of them have just basically one night stands, with no intention of marriage just lust. Which is a big sin.

I also know of the shia and sunni sisters like this, those in hijab, they do the same in secret.

They can neither find a permanent nor temporarily wife. Some don't believe in mutah.

These club types are not following islam. Don't do it like them. They can fool themselves but they can't fool God. 

Try shiamatch (have you seen the ad here?) or perhaps other similar sites and be honest towards the girl. I know several girls who have done mutah with guys in an Islamic fashion, no clubs. But these girls are usually converts or nonvirgins, divorced etc. 

45 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

There is no way a father would give his virgin daughter to mutah. You have to find someone who is not a virgin or perhaps someone divorced or a widow or Ahlul kitab. Maybe on marriage websites.

Having mutah with virgin girl and what we call (bad girls) is makruh. The term makruh is very important to understand. it is allowed for divorced and widow as they are more mature then virgin girls. 

2 minutes ago, bigboi said:

This is a huge problem in the muslim community both shia and sunni, between both men and woman. Nobody is talking about these problems.

This is huge sins, I can't believe how some of my friends are so open about it. They take it very lightly, that it kinda shocks me, and I have to ask Allah for forgiveness for what I heard from them.

every muslim parent is so into their kids getting their good education, good job, big house, lots of money and then finding a good wife. By the time that happens, so many sins has occurred. That the time left before one leaves this life for the akhira is just like living in a curse.

Brother stay on the halal side no matter how lost your friends are. Donya is short. It's not worth it. 

Try to get a halal mutah as it is understandable that you guys need it as protection from haram. InshaAllah God helps you with that.

6 hours ago, bigboi said:

Salam.

I am asking this for the behalf of many brothers that asked me this question, both shia and sunni.

How do you bros, who have mutah with western/eastern woman proceed with it.

How did you introduce it to them, and how did it go. How did you explain all of the pillars of mutah to them.

What is the least thing that I have to do, to have an acceptable mutah.

And if she refuses wearing modesty and covering her hair, am I still allowed to have mutah with her.

if she is a virgin, do I have to ask permission from her father? what if she lives alone or have no father.

How is it even possibly to have an acceptable mutah in the western world, with all these rules. what kind of woman would accept this? and how are we bros going to handle it if we have no mutah.

Because girlfriends is haram.

When I think of it. It seems impossible to have a perfect mutah, with all the rules explained and covered and the woman is modest.

please brothers give me good answers and tips, from your own experiences.

@Abu Hadi

Your questions are clear that it is upcliff walk very hard to tell if someone does not believe on that. For a muslim women it is straight question that do you want to be in this relation ship in parts... like starting from just positive date .... rest the end can perm or may be a good good bye. T&C applies

3 minutes ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Having mutah with virgin girl and what we call (bad girls) is makruh. The term makruh is very important to understand. it is allowed for divorced and widow as they are more mature then virgin girls. 

I agree with you, but if a brother is on the verge of doing haram then a mutah with a bad girl is better than sinning.