Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
bigboi

How do you proceed Mutah with Western/eastern Woman

Rate this topic

Just tell her that you want to be in relationship with her in a way that your religion accepts the relationship. Some girls accept it especially Ahllul Kitab. Don't think too much. Just go and do it. I know a guy who explained it easily and the girl was ok with that. It's fine. Just go and talk to her. Remember you can do Mutah only with widowed(Muslim), divorced(Muslim), ahlul kitab. You cannot do Mutah with girls who sleep with everyone.

Mutah is a very good Islamic practice. If it become common among Muslims, a lot of adult problems will be solved. Just go and find a Mutah and thank Allah for giving you this beautiful religion.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

3 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Brother stay on the halal side no matter how lost your friends are. Donya is short. It's not worth it. 

Try to get a halal mutah as it is understandable that you guys need it as protection from haram. InshaAllah God helps you with that.

this is for every brother both shia and sunni. This problem is huge and these are the questions that is usually discussed. Donya is short.

3 hours ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Your questions are clear that it is upcliff walk very hard to tell if someone does not believe on that. For a muslim women it is straight question that do you want to be in this relation ship in parts... like starting from just positive date .... rest the end can perm or may be a good good bye. T&C applies

Yes for a muslim woman this question is not hard. But where does one find a muslim woman in west that wants to do mutah. And how would her family think of you.

I agree with you, but if a brother is on the verge of doing haram then a mutah with a bad girl is better than sinning.

if by bad girl you mean someone who just sleeps around. Then how can such mutah be acceptable? since one of the pillars is the waiting period. And if I know that the waiting period won't be followed and that she has recently slept with someone. Is it still acceptable? I don't think so. But what do I know.

3 hours ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

Mutah is binding between two parties how a person who has no faith can abide by that.

this is the question I asked everytime, when people mention ahlul kitab. There are no ahlul kitab. Are we talking about the original Ahlul Kitab or are we talking about the 2018 ahlul kitab where most of them don't even follow their faith and accepted forbidden movements into the faith, such as the gay movement.

Just so you know, if you ask a virgin girl for mutah she will most likely be very offended. It's better to try divorced, nonvirgins, widows, Ahlul kitab.

yes, true. There are very few ahlul kitab or none. But how does an ahlul kitab differ from one without faith. Both believe in things that will not benefit them, such as 3 gods, or stupid rules and invocations. None of them believe in Allah.

3 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Just tell her that you want to be in relationship with her in a way that your religion accepts the relationship. Some girls accept it especially Ahllul Kitab. Don't think too much. Just go and do it. I know a guy who explained it easily and the girl was ok with that. It's fine. Just go and talk to her. Remember you can do Mutah only with widowed, divorced, ahlul kitab, or a girl that doesn't need father permission. You cannot do Mutah with girls who sleep with everyone.

Mutah is a very good Islamic practice. If it become common among Muslims, a lot of adult problems will be solved. Just go and find a Mutah and thank Allah for giving you this beautiful religion.

2 hours ago, Carlzone said:

Just so you know, if you ask a virgin girl for mutah she will most likely be very offended. It's better to try divorced, nonvirgins, widows, Ahlul kitab.

This is the point many people are missing. To fulfill most of the conditions, the most practical approach is to seek out a divorcee or a widow and to be open and clear about the purpose and nature of the marriage. 

By the way, note that 'non virgin' refers to those who have legitimately lost their virginity (this rules out anyone who hasn't been married before) . Many people are not aware of this (please study the rules of mutah before rushing into it)

Also I think the concept is best explained to muslim widows and divorcees (who ideally already know what it is) . 

Those who wish to approach ahlul kitab , make sure that they really are ahlul kitab. Ahlul Kitab does not equate to anyone who is western/white. I would suggest focusing on religious jews and christians who actually identify as such (but then, would they even agree to having a relationship?) 

I suggest that people think these things through carefully. It isn't a game, and ultimately those who think picking up girls in a club can be legitimized in this way are only fooling themselves (by the way what is a muslim doing in a nightclub anyway? If you want a halal relationship you must also reach that relationship through halal methods)

In this day and age things have been simplified with online marriage sites. Just be clear and honest about the kind of relationship you are looking for.

Wallahu a'lam

From sayyid fadlallah 

Conditions of temporary marriage

Q: What are The Conditions of Temporary marriage and what is the wording of the contract?

The woman has to say that I have wedded you myself and she must state the time period and the dowry. The man has to say that he accepted the marriage. The time period and the dowry have to be defined. The woman has to be free: (she ought to be unmarried and has finished the period she ought to stay unmarried after her last marriage. The woman has to be either Muslim or from the People of the Book (Christian or Jew).

It is allowed to conclude a temporary marriage with a virgin if she is an adult, since she has the right to wed herself without the permission of her guardian, but other considerations should be taken into account – like bad reputation the girl might acquire or that she might put herself in a dangerous situation, since it is illegal to endanger oneself in Islamic law even if it were in marriage.

I hope this gives you an idea that’s a lot more suitable for you. 

10 hours ago, bigboi said:

if by bad girl you mean someone who just sleeps around. Then how can such mutah be acceptable? since one of the pillars is the waiting period. And if I know that the waiting period won't be followed and that she has recently slept with someone. Is it still acceptable? I don't think so. But what do I know.

10 hours ago, bigboi said:

yes, true. There are very few ahlul kitab or none. But how does an ahlul kitab differ from one without faith. Both believe in things that will not benefit them, such as 3 gods, or stupid rules and

Check Mahdavists answer. I agree with him on this. 

On 8/25/2018 at 11:50 PM, Mahdavist said:

This is the point many people are missing. To fulfill most of the conditions, the most practical approach is to seek out a divorcee or a widow and to be open and clear about the purpose and nature of the marriage. 

By the way, note that 'non virgin' refers to those who have legitimately lost their virginity (this rules out anyone who hasn't been married before) . Many people are not aware of this (please study the rules of mutah before rushing into it)

Also I think the concept is best explained to Muslim widows and divorcees (who ideally already know what it is) . 

Those who wish to approach ahlul kitab , make sure that they really are ahlul kitab. Ahlul Kitab does not equate to anyone who is western/white. I would suggest focusing on religious Jews and Christians who actually identify as such (but then, would they even agree to having a relationship?) 

I suggest that people think these things through carefully. It isn't a game, and ultimately those who think picking up girls in a club can be legitimized in this way are only fooling themselves (by the way what is a Muslim doing in a nightclub anyway? If you want a halal relationship you must also reach that relationship through halal methods)

In this day and age things have been simplified with online marriage sites. Just be clear and honest about the kind of relationship you are looking for.

Wallahu a'lam

Your wrong on the virgin part ayatullah Khamenei’s(ha) opinion is different he says if the girl committed zina she is not a virgin.

Subject: Marriage, Divorce & ‘Iddah
Istifta’ no.: DpaHtpo17Y
Bismihi Ta`ala
Salamun `alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
As per the given situation, she is not ruled as virgin and marrying her is no problem.
With prayers for your success
If a girl from ahlul kitab Christians and Jews has done zina sex before marraige can one have temporary marriage with her with no father permission or she is still a virgin in this case?

On 8/26/2018 at 3:56 AM, Carlzone said:

That's hilarious. Non virgins are just a little bit less.