Guest Nouri

Prove to me that Shia Islam is right

Rate this question

Question

Guest Nouri

As-salamu Alaykum, I'm a born sunni and I've started researching sunni and shia differences. I just want to follow the right path, can you shias prove to me that Shia Islam is the right one by refuting Sunni sources and arguments. Thank you.

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Guest Nouri said:

can you shias prove to me that Shia Islam is the right one by refuting Sunni sources and arguments.

Start presenting their arguments one by one and take our answers.

I don't feel the need to prove you that I am following the right path. We are Shia because of the recognition of haqq at the first stage and worshiping, submitting and accepting the haqq at second stage. This is called "haqq shanasi" & "haqq parasti".

2 hours ago, Guest Nouri said:

As-salamu Alaykum, I'm a born sunni and I've started researching sunni and shia differences. I just want to follow the right path, can you shias prove to me that Shia Islam is the right one by refuting Sunni sources and arguments. Thank you.

Wa aleykom alsalam, 

Step number 1: 

Start with a sincere niyya of finding the truth and you will be guided towards Shia InshaAllah. If you are sincere.

2. If you have a particular question regarding differences between Shia and Sunni. Ask that question. 

17 hours ago, Guest Nouri said:

The simple answer is what belief of Shia you need to discuss at first please, so that the answer to the question can be given. After that you may carry on towards others if you like to know the answers and truth ie haqq. 

Regards

3 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Start presenting their arguments one by one and take our answers.

I don't feel the need to prove you that I am following the right path. We are Shia because of the recognition of haqq at the first stage and worshiping, submitting and accepting the haqq at second stage. This is called "haqq shanasi" & "haqq parasti".

As you used the word Haqq please explain what does it means exactly?

5 hours ago, Guest Nouri said:

Walekum assalam,

There is nothing to prove because if I will try to prove that i am on right path than it means that the way you are following is wrong. 

It's up to you "search the truth yourself" and follow it and best way to do it is to read Quran with meaning (if you do not know arabic).

can you shias prove to me that Shia Islam is the right one by refuting Sunni sources and arguments. Thank you.

Salam Mr Tijani books are a good source for it 

https://www.al-islam.org/then-i-was-guided-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi

https://www.al-islam.org/person/muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi

http://www.erfan.ir/english/79749.html

https://www.al-islam.org/strife-free-dialogue-step-towards-understanding-dr-isam-al-imad

Wa Alikum Assalam Wa Rahamah.

Sister, what do you know about Amir al mo2mineen Imam Ali?

11 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

As you used the word Haqq please explain what does it means exactly?

It is one of the isme ilahi "Al-Huqq" (s.w.t). The ultimate reality and truth.

Since He Himself is Al-Haqq, everything comes from Him is haqq i.e., Prophet:

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 170:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمُ الرَّسُولُ بِالْحَقِّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَآمِنُوا خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ وَإِن تَكْفُرُوا فَإِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا

O people! surely the Apostle has come to you with the truth from your Lord, therefore believe, (it shall be) good for you and If you disbelieve, then surely whatever is in the heavens and the earth is Allah's; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
(English - Shakir)

Quran (samit & natiq):

Surah Yunus, Verse 108:
قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَكُمُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا وَمَا أَنَا عَلَيْكُم بِوَكِيلٍ

Say: O people! indeed there has come to you the truth from your Lord, therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright only for the good of his own soul, and whoever goes astray, he goes astray only to the detriment of it, and I am not a custodian over you.
(English - Shakir)

These two unanimously pointing towards the next truth from Allah (s.w.t) i.e., wilayah. In the words of Quran:

Surah Al-Maeda, Verse 55:
إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ

Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
(English - Shakir)

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those in authority from among you; then if you quarrel about anything, refer it to Allah and the Apostle, if you believe in Allah and the last day; this is better and very good in the end.
(English - Shakir)

In the words of Prophet;

"Man kunto mowla fahatha Aliyyun mowla"

Al-haqqo ma'a Ali wal Aliyyo ma'al haqq.

it's obvious to me that Quran and Sunnah only (let alone Quran only) is not effective to ensure muslims "...be not disunited" ([Quran 3:103]).

Each sect has its own interpretation of Quran and Sunnah.

So, what kind of evidence will be enough to satisfy one's need?

maybe a hadith and Quran witnesses the truth of this hadith and whose interpretations are accepted by all sects in islam?

anyone?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.