Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Shahrukh K

Creation

Rate this topic

Live like Imam Ali (as), die like Imam Husayn (as).

يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ 27}

[89:27] But ah! thou soul at peace!

ارْجِعِي إِلَىٰ رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَرْضِيَّةً {28}

[89:28] Return unto thy Lord, content in His good pleasure!

13 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Why Allah created us, what is the purpose of creation?

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎) is a part of a verse from the Qur'an  "We belong to God and to Him we shall return."

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى created us for us to return to Him. 

He guides us on the method to return and freedom to choose on the method.  What ever methods we selected, we shall return to Him.  No one can complaint that He has NOT given us the best guidance.

Layman

Edited by layman

16 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

To test us. And the test is solely related to our "Husn e Amal".

Surah Al-Mulk, Verse 2:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,
(English - Shakir)

13 hours ago, Carlzone said:

I have heard that God created us in order that we would recognize our Creator and worship him. So this life is a test in that regard.

As per my knowledge Allah not in need of any kind of recognition from us i mean to say does not need anything from us rather We are in need of Allah.

One worship Allah to purify oneself (rooh).

Total submission to Allah will only profit us.

(Ignore grammer mistakes i am not good at english)

1 hour ago, Raheel Yunus said:

As per my knowledge Allah not in need of any kind of recognition from us i mean to say does not need anything from us rather We are in need of Allah.

One worship Allah to purify oneself (rooh).

Total submission to Allah will only profit us.

(Ignore grammer mistakes i am not good at english)

You are right. Allah SWT does not need our worship. It's for our own sake. 

Your English is very good MashaAllah :)

On 8/19/2018 at 1:13 PM, Salsabeel said:

To test us. And the test is solely related to our "Husn e Amal".

Surah Al-Mulk, Verse 2:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,
(English - Shakir)

The purpose of life is not only doing the good deeds, but also to do it in such a way that we purify ourselves (we the soul) by the means of those good deeds.
To get  purify oneself enough to return back (get annihilated) to Allah.
This life is a test rather battle ground in which you fight no one but only yourself.
This world is created only for you.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:28 AM, Raheel Yunus said:

That is what a creator does: He creates.

This is like asking, why does the Sun shine?  What does the sun do?  it shines!  It cannot but shine.

God is Merciful, so He cannot but show mercy.  God is Powerful and so, cannot but exercise His power.  God is the Giver and so He cannot but give.  

Edited by eThErEaL

10 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

but also to do it in such a way that we purify ourselves (we the soul) by the means of those good deeds.

We cannot purify ourselves, we can just wish to purify ourselves. 

بَلِ اللّهُ يُزَكِّي مَن يَشَاء
4:49
( Nay, Allah (s.w.t) purifies whom He pleases)

On 8/23/2018 at 10:34 PM, eThErEaL said:

That is what a creator does: He creates.

This is like asking, why does the Sun shine?  What does the sun do?  it shines!  It cannot but shine.

God is Merciful, so He cannot but show mercy.  God is Powerful and so, cannot but exercise His power.  God is the Giver and so He cannot but give.  

Dont mean to nitpick, but the way you phrase makes it sound like God is somehow constrained (naudhubillah) and doesn't have any choice in His actions.

2 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Dont mean to nitpick, but the way you phrase makes it sound like God is somehow constrained (naudhubillah) and doesn't have any choice in His actions.

In fact I invite such questions.  Because that’s when things get interesting.

So according to you, God made a choice to create rather than to not create.  

And you say, He, apparently, chose to create.  

Is this choice a haphazard and arbitrary choice?  Or is there a reason why he chose this over that?  You would like to say that there is a reason as to why He chose this over that.  Is this reason for choosing this over that something that is in the very nature of God or is it found outside of His nature?  In other words did something cause God (from outside Himself) to choose this over that or was this reason found inside the very nature of God?  If this reason is found outside of God the  something other than God caused God to choose this over that and this is blasphemy.   If the reason is found in His very nature then this reason is either eternal and one with His nature or it is not eternal and one with His nature.  If it is not eternal and One with his nature then God is not entirely eternal and One.  If the reason is eternal and One with His nature then God’s unity is preserved.  

So, the reason for why god created would have to to do something with His eternal nature.  In other words the answer would have to be something like this:  God eternally is a certain way and therefore there is this creation.

this is why I gave the answer that I gave.  his decision to create is part of His nature and so He didn’t decide to create in time but He decided in eternity.  In other words His choice didn’t begin and it did it end.  His very Choice and Act is eternal.  An choice that has been made from eternity is not constrained by the mere fact that the choice couldn’t have been otherwise!  

Secondly, God cannot possibly choose something which is bad or unwise.  We all know that.  In fact God must choose only the best possibility.  Now there is only One possibility that is the best!  There cannot be more than one best possibility. So, this best possibility has always been intended by God.  So He cannot choose otherwise.  Does this make Him less free because He cannot possibly choose something which is not the best?  

On 8/18/2018 at 8:58 PM, Raheel Yunus said:

Surah Adh-Dhariyat, Verse 56:

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ

And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.

(English - Shakir)

In the Bible, book of Genesis, it says,

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.  - Genesis 1:26-27

7 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

In fact I invite such questions.  Because that’s when things get interesting.

So according to you, God made a choice to create rather than to not create.  

And you say, He, apparently, chose to create.  

Is this choice a haphazard and arbitrary choice?  Or is there a reason why he chose this over that?  You would like to say that there is a reason as to why He chose this over that.  Is this reason for choosing this over that something that is in the very nature of God or is it found outside of His nature?  In other words did something cause God (from outside Himself) to choose this over that or was this reason found inside the very nature of God?  If this reason is found outside of God the  something other than God caused God to choose this over that and this is blasphemy.   If the reason is found in His very nature then this reason is either eternal and one with His nature or it is not eternal and one with His nature.  If it is not eternal and One with his nature then God is not entirely eternal and One.  If the reason is eternal and One with His nature then God’s unity is preserved.  

I agree with Mahdavist that this robs God of the freedom to choose otherwise.  God created for a reason, and this reason is not external to Him.  But it doesnt determine His choice in a completely deterministic way.  Thats just the nature of free will - we have lots of reasons, and we freely choose to act on one of them.  But isnt the choice arbitrary?  I dont think so, as you can have lots of different reasons that are incommensurable with respect to one another, and if you freely act on one of them then that's sufficient.  See :  http://alexanderpruss.com/papers/DivineCreativeFreedom.pdf

7 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Secondly, God cannot possibly choose something which is bad or unwise.  We all know that.  In fact God must choose only the best possibility.  Now there is only One possibility that is the best!  There cannot be more than one best possibility. So, this best possibility has always been intended by God.  So He cannot choose otherwise.  Does this make Him less free because He cannot possibly choose something which is not the best?  

There isn't always one best possibility - its possible that there will always be something better.  For example, assume creating palm trees is intrinsically good, then the more the better!  And as there is no highest number of possible palm trees, as God could always create more.  Creation could be like that.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:28 PM, Raheel Yunus said:

Do you think that creation is good?  Is it something that's valuable?  If so, then that's a good enough reason to create it.

Edited by .InshAllah.

43 minutes ago, .InshAllah. said:

Do you think that creation is good?  Is it something that's valuable?  If so, then that's a good enough reason to create it.

When i was in University people from tablighi jamat used to come to my room, they say same thing over and over again.

One day i asked them why we created and what is the creation?

They do not have any answer to this question? we debated a lot and at the end they proclaimed me kafir and said that only kafir ask such question.

I still do not know the answer rather nobody knows.

Since we do not know the purpose of creation that is why we do not understand religion.

Where were we (we the soul not the body) before the creation of this universe?

why we are here?

where we will go after this?

But at least i got rid of tablighi jamat.

2 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

When i was in University people from tablighi jamat used to come to my room, they say same thing over and over again.

They do not have any answer to this question? we debated a lot and at the end they proclaimed me kafir and said that only kafir ask such question.

Since we do not know the purpose of creation that is why we do not understand religion.

why we are here?

2 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

:) Keep it to yourself brother. How can nobody don't know why we are created when the Creator Himself telling us the reason of creation? 

A verse quoted by me earlier, mentioning the reason of creation and mentioning the husn-e-Amal. The other verse quoted by brother @Sirius_Bright mentioning the reason of creation:

Worship is again "amal" and infact salah is known as "khayril amal" (best of the deed). 

:) Again, keep it to yourself, say you are unable to understand religion because you're unable to understand the purpose of creation. Don't involve everyone in it by saying "we". 

What is religion? It tells you about the deeds, what to do, how to do, what to avoid etc. It tells you everything about deeds because this limited worldly life is the "trial" and again the verse of Sura-e-Mulk guides us:

Surah Al-Mulk, Verse 2:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,
(English - Shakir)

On the basis of these deeds we will secure our place either in comfort (heaven) or in pain (hell) in the hereafter.  

We were no-existent before the creation of Adam (a.s). 

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُواْ بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُواْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ

(7:172)
(And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection : Surely we were headless of this)

why we are here?

Allah (s.w.t) says we are here for trial. 

We will go back to Him as we belongs to Him. There is a hereafter, the barzakh , heavens & hell. 

8 hours ago, .InshAllah. said:

I agree with Mahdavist that this robs God of the freedom to choose otherwise.  God created for a reason, and this reason is not external to Him.  But it doesnt determine His choice in a completely deterministic way.  Thats just the nature of free will -

So, the nature of free will is to have a beginning and an end (to be in time)?  

All I am saying is that God freely chose what He chose from eternity and not at a point in time.  

And because He freely chose what He chose from Eternity, this choice is an eternal choice.  And Eternity implies Necessity or Being as such.  This is where true freedom lies.  

Freedom does not lie in becoming but in Being.  It does not lie in possibility but in necessity.  It does not lie in time but in eternity.  

The same goes for your freedom or my freedom.  Your freedom is not found in your choices that occur in time.  Because those choices are simply a result or a co sequence of a cause or a reason.  You can trace this reason backward until you reach to a reason that lies completely outside of you (like your environment or your family).  Your true freedom is found in your wujud (your being) which coincides with god’s freedom because His wujud and your wujud are ultimately One.  This is another way of saying that you (in your limitation) are not free.  You are only free in God, by God and through God.  Only God is truly Free because only He is truly Wujud (true Being, true Necessity).  Only He fully IS.  

Edited by eThErEaL

9 hours ago, .InshAllah. said:

Why does He choose good and not bad?

Is it not because a God who is (In His very nature) Good cannot but do good? 

And isn’t it true that His choice to do Good is eternal like His very nature?  

Or would you say that He chooses IN TIME, and that He makes decisions IN TIME?

We all know that his knowledge is eternal.  So He knows His choice from eternity.  His decision (which is in His knowledge of His choice) has eternally been made.  

Edited by eThErEaL

6 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

:) Keep it to yourself brother. How can nobody don't know why we are created when the Creator Himself telling us the reason of creation? 

A verse quoted by me earlier, mentioning the reason of creation and mentioning the husn-e-Amal. The other verse quoted by brother @Sirius_Bright mentioning the reason of creation:

Worship is again "amal" and infact salah is known as "khayril amal" (best of the deed). 

:) Again, keep it to yourself, say you are unable to understand religion because you're unable to understand the purpose of creation. Don't involve everyone in it by saying "we". 

What is religion? It tells you about the deeds, what to do, how to do, what to avoid etc. It tells you everything about deeds because this limited worldly life is the "trial" and again the verse of Sura-e-Mulk guides us:

Surah Al-Mulk, Verse 2:
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

Who created death and life that He may try you-- which of you is best in deeds; and He is the Mighty, the Forgiving,
(English - Shakir)

On the basis of these deeds we will secure our place either in comfort (heaven) or in pain (hell) in the hereafter.  

We were no-existent before the creation of Adam (a.s). 

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُواْ بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُواْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ

(7:172)
(And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection : Surely we were headless of this)

Allah (s.w.t) says we are here for trial. 

We will go back to Him as we belongs to Him. There is a hereafter, the barzakh , heavens & hell. 

Allah does everything for a reason like he created us to test us.

Than let us talk about the first test that was conducted before the creation  of the universe.
Allah asked everyone to prostrate to Adam, what was the reason behind this test?
What happened that Allah took this test?

May be because of the dispute between Mala-i-Ala.

38:69 I had no knowledge of the Mala-i-Ala when they were disputing.

After satan failed the first test because of his EGO.

Than there was second test this time it was Hazrat Adam asked by Allah do not go near this tree, do not listen satan.

What was the reason behind this second test?

Hazrat Adam was sent to this realm after he failed the test.

13 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Than let us talk about the first test that was conducted before the creation  of the universe.
Allah asked everyone to prostrate to Adam, what was the reason behind this test?

The reason for creating death and life as well as reason for creation has been mentioned to you.

The 2nd verse of Mulk is not specific for humans neither the verse 56 of Dhariyat was only for humans.

The "husn e Amal" in that specific case was to obey the command of Allah (s.w.t) while He has informed that:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 30:
وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَن يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalif, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Kahf, Verse 50:
وَإِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِآدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا إِلَّا إِبْلِيسَ كَانَ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَفَسَقَ عَنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّهِ أَفَتَتَّخِذُونَهُ وَذُرِّيَّتَهُ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِي وَهُمْ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ بِئْسَ لِلظَّالِمِينَ بَدَلًا

And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam; they made obeisance but Iblis (did it not). He was of the jinn, so he transgressed the commandment of his Lord. What! would you then take him and his offspring for friends rather than Me, and they are your enemies? Evil is (this) change for the unjust.
(English - Shakir)

25 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Than there was second test this time it was Hazrat Adam asked by Allah do not go near this tree, do not listen satan.

What was the reason behind this second test?

We have discussed this matter numerious times here on shiachat. I will try to share here those threads.

11 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

why we are here?

A tiny SPIDER have its own reasons to be created and they are beneficial for us and our society.. If you just not know yours then it doesn't mean you're useless..!! Other than Test, praise and prayer we have more worldly causes for being created (which eventually benefit us in after world) these causes related to our society, family etc 

For example, If i am not here then my mama doesn't have a friend to open up :grin:  My brother doesn't have a brother to make things worst :sunglasses: and so on......                                     

On 8/26/2018 at 3:01 AM, Fakeha said:

A tiny SPIDER have its own reasons to be created and they are beneficial for us and our society.. If you just not know yours then it doesn't mean you're useless..!! Other than Test, praise and prayer we have more worldly causes for being created (which eventually benefit us in after world) these causes related to our society, family etc 

For example, If i am not here then my mama doesn't have a friend to open up :grin:  My brother doesn't have a brother to make things worst :sunglasses: and so on......                                     

That same tiny spider told me that it has the knowledge of purpose of creation and laughed upon me that though i have Quran i do not know.
Than spider said i will give you a hint listen  "universe came into existence at the moment of your birth and it will be ceased to exist at the moment you die."

2 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

That same tiny spider told me that it has the knowledge of purpose of creation and laughed upon me that though i have Quran i do not know.
Than spider said i will give you a hint listen  "universe came into existence at the moment of your birth and it will be ceased to exist at the moment you die."

The moment you die is the moment you transfer from one world to another world.. We have  a long long long way to cover!!

On 8/24/2018 at 8:55 PM, eThErEaL said:

Didn't God create evil which to our understanding is "bad"? I don't think any creation has the capacity to label things as bad, good, unwise, wise, best, not best when it comes to Allah, as only He Himself can describe Himself and His actions, and to my knowledge, I don't think we have been given such aforementioned details (I could be totally wrong in which case I really look forward to these ahadith). Outside of Allah, i.e. in our physical realm sure we can make such claims, but I feel we are delving too deep in this case.

I remember a hadith of one of the imams (a.s) explaining how a person went astray because he became too obsessive with trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, i.e. Allah. Could we be heading there in this thread or are we in the safe zone?

In regards to previous comments, Yes, there are things that Allah "can't" do, like throwing a creation outside of His kingdom (cuz everything is His kingdom), but that just attests to His unlimited power as opposed to any sort of limitation. Sure, He can vanquish creation, but to place a creation outside of His kingdom? I think not.

18 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

universe came into existence at the moment of your birth and it will be ceased to exist at the moment you die."

Very wrong!

Where your parents were living if the universe is supposed to come into existence with your birth?

Similarly, Universe does not cease to exist with anyone's death.

Its beginning & end are related to the command of wajib ul wajood being which is the only true & perfect existence i.e., Al-Haye Al-Qaiyyum (s.w.t).

50 minutes ago, dragonxx said:

Didn't God create evil which to our understanding is "bad"? I don't think any creation has the capacity to label things as bad, good, unwise, wise, best, not best when it comes to Allah, as only He Himself can describe Himself and His actions, and to my knowledge, I don't think we have been given such aforementioned details (I could be totally wrong in which case I really look forward to these ahadith). Outside of Allah, i.e. in our physical realm sure we can make such claims, but I feel we are delving too deep in this case.

I remember a hadith of one of the imams (a.s) explaining how a person went astray because he became too obsessive with trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, i.e. Allah. Could we be heading there in this thread or are we in the safe zone?

In regards to previous comments, Yes, there are things that Allah "can't" do, like throwing a creation outside of His kingdom (cuz everything is His kingdom), but that just attests to His unlimited power as opposed to any sort of limitation. Sure, He can vanquish creation, but to place a creation outside of His kingdom? I think not.

On the one hand you have asked “didn’t God create evil”? But then other other hand you say; “I don’t think any creation has the capacity to label things as good or bad”.  

If we don’t have the capacity to label things as good or bad the why do you say God creatd the evil?

Do you mind explaining?

Edited by eThErEaL

On 8/27/2018 at 3:06 PM, Salsabeel said:

Very wrong!

Where your parents were living if the universe is supposed to come into existence with your birth?

Similarly, Universe does not cease to exist with anyone's death.

Its beginning & end are related to the command of wajib ul wajood being which is the only true & perfect existence i.e., Al-Haye Al-Qaiyyum (s.w.t).

Time changes not, but all things change in time. For time is the  factor that holds events separate, each in its proper place. Time is not in  motion, but you move through time as your consciousness moves from one event to another. O you, by time you exist, all in all, an eternal One existence.

Know you that even though in time you are separate, yet still are One in all  times existent.

You are deluded by illusion of time.
Time and space is the property of only this present virtual reality.
When someone is dead (liberated from illusion) his vision is clear.
He (soul does not have any gender) knows :

And to Allah belongs the unseen of the heavens and the earth. And the matter of the Hour is  but as a twinkling of the eye or even nearer. Indeed, Allah is AllPowerful on everything. 16:77

I remember at least four ayahs in which it is said time is not what it seems to be.

8 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

Time changes not, but all things change in time.

Ok, Its my turn now.

What is time? Do you know any definition of time?  A motion of needles in a clock? Or motion of the sun around its axis & motion of planets around the sun? Or is it a dimension in which events can be ordered from past through present into future? 

Is it we who creates time or has Allah created it? 

Why things and time are relative to each other? Without anything, what would be the purpose of time? 

If time never changes, why every day is a new day? why every second, minute and hour is a new one? 

If time is considered as "dimension of events", why that dimension changes not? Dimensions can be changed anytime. 

On 8/27/2018 at 4:48 PM, hasanhh said:

^^^^ l can only hope you never decide on devoting yourself to studying gravitational models.

Our Imam (all of them) were not only preaching religion but also science.
They are champions of Physics,Maths,Chemistry,Astronomy etc.
How they got this knowledge?
This knowledge was bestowed upon them by Allah as they are true submitters and know Allah (absolute reality) more than we know.

Because science is nothing but system of Allah and nobody can change it. That is why one who knows Allah knows sunnatullah.

But there is another way around since i am not a true submitter (blinded by ego, not perceiving true nature of this illusory world) i wanted to know Allah by the system of Allah.

So i happen to know about Gravity, Magnetism, Electromagnetism, Atomic theory, Quantum theory, Uncertainty principle etc.
But here i am not discussing the science.
My purpose to join you to see whether i am on the right path or not.
May be from somewhere i will get a sign that i am not deviating or otherwise.

5 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

So i happen to know about Gravity, Magnetism, Electromagnetism, Atomic theory, Quantum theory, Uncertainty principle etc.

Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of a camel. 

5 hours ago, Raheel Yunus said:

My purpose to join you to see whether i am on the right path or not.
May be from somewhere i will get a sign that i am not deviating or otherwise.

In mystic terms, there are a number of 'right paths' leading to the Hall of Wisdom and they all require as initial, essential steps that one should be truthful and modest.

Seems to me you are stepping in the opposite direction.  :)

ws

22 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

On the one hand you have asked “didn’t God create evil”? But then other other hand you say; “I don’t think any creation has the capacity to label things as good or bad”.  

If we don’t have the capacity to label things as good or bad the why do you say God creatd the evil?

Do you mind explaining?

I'm sure we are all familiar with ayat of Surah al-Falaq - "Say, ‘I seek the protection of the Lord of the daybreak, from the evil of what He has created,"

Thus He created evil and has given us the capacity to label/recognize that evil as "bad" and other things as good through Quran and Ahlulbayt (a.s).

But when it comes to labelling things as good/bad in direct relation to the creator as opposed to the creation, I don't believe we have the capacity for that, and I personally never came across any hadiths from Ahlulbayt (a.s) explaining things such as every decision Allah makes is the absolute best "decision" with no possible superior "decision", or Allah "choosing" something "bad".

For example, in our realm of understanding, we can say that Allah decided to "choose bad" by creating evil, atsaqfirallah. But obviously, we cannot make that conclusion because we don't understand Allah - He is the Creator and not the Creation. We know nothing about Him besides what the Quran has given, which the Ahlulbayt (a.s) eloquently expanded on. So that's why I ask, if there are hadiths explaining the concept I'd be very interested. Otherwise trying to comprehend the essence of the incomprehensible is nonsensical.