Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
fatma93

Dua for me please please

Rate this topic

salam everyone,

i know this will be pointless for a lot of you but really important to me. im going for my driving test next week and inshallah i want to pass. its my second attempt and is making me really nervous. both my parents are getting old and don't drive, my brothers are soo busy working that they don't even have time to take them to simple grocery shopping. i have anxiety which means im uncomfortable driving so my driving is honestly going to be for my parents and with my parents because i don't think i can drive without my dad in the passenger haha. 

please everyone can you make due for me please, you have no idea how important this is to me. may Allah reward you inshallah.

11 hours ago, fatma93 said:

im going for my driving test next week and inshallah i want to pass. its my second attempt and is making me really nervous. both my parents are getting old and don't drive, my brothers are soo busy working that they don't even have time to take them to simple grocery shopping. i have anxiety which means im uncomfortable driving so my driving is honestly going to be for my parents and with my parents because i don't think i can drive without my dad in the passenger haha. 

please everyone can you make due for me please, you have no idea how important this is to me. may Allah reward you inshallah.

Salam. Praying for you! 

12 hours ago, fatma93 said:

salam everyone,

i know this will be pointless for a lot of you but really important to me. im going for my driving test next week and inshallah i want to pass. its my second attempt and is making me really nervous. both my parents are getting old and don't drive, my brothers are soo busy working that they don't even have time to take them to simple grocery shopping. i have anxiety which means im uncomfortable driving so my driving is honestly going to be for my parents and with my parents because i don't think i can drive without my dad in the passenger haha. 

Inshallah you will pass sister. 

Don't over-pressurize yourself.