Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Getting a job while studying in hawza of Qom

monwan

• Basic Members

Assalam-o-alaikum brothers and sisters. 

This is my very first post on ShiaChat and this is the actual reason i made the profile anyways. :p
So, let me explain my query. I want to know whether a student studying in the hawza of Qom can take up a full/part time job as a means of livelihood?
I will the dissect the question into simpler sub questions.

1) Is there any legal issue with taking up a job or personal business in Qom while being a hawza student?

**By legal issue i mean, any restrictions from the hawza or authorities**

2) If the answer to the above question is yes, then how can a hawza student provide for their family ( wife and kids in the future )?

3) if you can get a job, is it allowed to be full or part time and how does this affect your study time at the hawza?

I will apply to the hawza insha Allah in the near future, but i want to do a job as well because I will have a degree in BSCS and my parents have expectations and secondly i want to stand on my own feet.

Any response you drop is appreciated.

May Allah bless you and the blessings of the 14 masoomeen(a.s) follow with it! :) Insha Allah! :) 

P.s. Please, mention the source of your information and how valid it is. Much Appreciated! :)