Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Workable, Concrete ldeas for lRl

Rate this topic

• Unregistered
7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Mr.Zarif give a good statement about it that said' America addicted to Iran Sanction '

America just do it as a habitual behavior without thinking according to Iran 

Rich Arab countries can't coup with sanctions  for example when KSA sanctioned Qatar for a limited time it's people rushed to stores & buy everything that Qatar had to ask help from Turkey & Iran to help it against KSA (Hijaz)sanction 

Who cars what others think of you. Stop comparing your people or country to others in the region or to a western country or aspire to be like them in economic way. 

You are you, so be you. Lead not follow. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) Build up foreign currency reserves as a hedge against rial being manipulated on international markets. I would go so far as to say that Government should peg the rial to a basket of foreign currenc

Uhm hasanhh, the Quran states they are furthest away from us, while Christians are closest to us. 

Their tawhid is close to our belief. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Who cars what others think of you. Stop comparing your people or country to others in the region or to a western country or aspire to be like them in economic way. 

You are you, so be you. Lead not follow. 

See what lebanes  say

‏توییت ‎@shafeid را بررسی کنید: https://twitter.com/shafeid/status/1029734514443145216?s=09

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

I first raised this issue about Arabic and Iranians many years ago and I think someone mentioned that Ayatollah Khomeini had been trying to have more emphasis on Arabic in Iran.

The Qu'ran was revealed in Arabic and I am spending a small fortune having my kids learn the language rather than Farsi or Urdu.

Iranians are welcome to big-up Farsi, but that's just tribalism.

You are right to do that Br. Look up the 10 most spoken languages in the world. They are 

https://www.babbel.com/en/magazine/the-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world/

1. Chinese(Mandarin)

2. Spanish

3. English

4. Hindi

5. Arabic

6. Portugese

7. Bengali

8. Russian

9. Japanese

10. Punjabi / Lahnda

Farsi isn't in the top 10. So I would say it is more beneficial for Iranians to learn Arabic than for Arabs to learn Farsi. 

That is another point, which I kind of made in my former post. If the economy of Iran is to improve, there needs to be a change in mentality, and more practical, realistic thinking. This doesn't mean abandoning Shia Islam or the ideals of the revolution. But the ideals need to be adapted to modern times. The world of 1979 is not the world of today. Allah(s.w.a) created the world and made it to be governed by the laws of cause and effects. If you follow the causes, you will get the effect. If a kafir follows the causes, he will get the effect. That is how the world works, regardless of how someone feels about it. 

• Forum Administrators

Iran will soon need an immigration system, because its birth rate is the lowest in the region, and because many of its professionals leave the country. There are many in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and elsewhere that would love to move to Iran and become full Iranian citizens. Iran can begin to develop a merit-based immigration system, similar to Canada and other countries, where young/married/educated/wealthy immigrants are given preference. This could bring more taxpayers, jobs, industries, and demographic balance to the country.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Qa'im said:

Iran will soon need an immigration system, because its birth rate is the lowest in the region, and because many of its professionals leave the country. There are many in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and elsewhere that would love to move to Iran and become full Iranian citizens. Iran can begin to develop a merit-based immigration system, similar to Canada and other countries, where young/married/educated/wealthy immigrants are given preference. This could bring more taxpayers, jobs, industries, and demographic balance to the country.

l can't estimate how many "merit-based" immigrants lRl can attract at this time, but as long as they want to build-up an Islamic republic in the World, that is enough.

Which is a good lead into my second thought, below.

• Veteran Member

2nd Postulate

According to the descriptions l have, the lRl has economic consequences from two problems:

1] Administrative Corruption and Bribes

2] Endowments that use their influence to restrict economic competitors.

Hypothetical Example: l wish to open a manufacturing plant. To start l cannot get a business permit even though l paid for the permit --because l have not paid a bribe. S0: l should have recourse to a Court for Cause where the allegedly obstructing office and official(s)  have to come and show cause as to why l have not been issued the permit. Notice that both 'the hassle' and the embarrassment of appearing in a public forum this will induce?

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Some one said, and you should look it up who

"Economics is for donkeys."

He didnt say it. This is what he said:

Animal too sacrifices everything for its economy and economy is its sole infrastructure. A donkey too considers economy as its only infrastructure. These people did not realize what human being [truly] is.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

I first raised this issue about Arabic and Iranians many years ago and I think someone mentioned that Ayatollah Khomeini had been trying to have more emphasis on Arabic in Iran.

The Qu'ran was revealed in Arabic and I am spending a small fortune having my kids learn the language rather than Farsi or Urdu.

Iranians are welcome to big-up Farsi, but that's just tribalism.

11 hours ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Every Nationality will, have something to say about their Native language. But As Muslims, were are suppose to outgrow the regional language, and learn the Quranic language- Arabic. 

National, cultural, ethnic pride is not our core value. It only serves to divide us on these basis. 

Me & rest of Iranians are not against learning Arabic even learning it's compulsory course in all schools before entering University , but using it as national language beside Farsi is not acceptable as official language all official papers must be on Farsi in every region of Iran . 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Farsi isn't in the top 10. So I would say it is more beneficial for Iranians to learn Arabic than for Arabs to learn Farsi. 

we learn it for religious cause but Farsi is a tool to keep Iran a united country asall americans from any race or background must use  English as a official language in America

we don't care it is in top 10 or not but it keeps us united until now against treats name an Arabic speaker country that can or could resist any interruption of foreign countries also Arabic accents are so different that Arabic neighbour  countries barely can understand Arabic words of each other , being Arabic in top 10 has two main reasons 

1.being Religious language that all muslim Iranians learn it for this reason 

2.speaking by larger crowd with high birth ratio same as Chinese ,that doesn't relate to Iran this second reason is just same as being Sunnis in majority.

also Chinese is modern language of trade with your logic for Iranians learning Chinese is more beneficial than learning Arabic also Iran has better relation with China than most of Arab countries in any field this is same as Russian .

if a two sides want to cooperate with each other they will learn their language & there is no need to force a language over the other one most although most of iranian international  merchants have offices at UAE & Iranian community of UAE is one of biggest Iranain communities out of Iran despite all of politicla tensions between Iran & UAE .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l can't estimate how many "merit-based" immigrants lRl can attract at this time, but as long as they want to build-up an Islamic republic in the World, that is enough.

Which is a good lead into my second thought, below.

already most of Afghan workers are leaving Iran because of reducing value of Iran Rial against Dollar that causes Iranian rial lose against AFN & AFN has more value than Iranian Rial  because of this their salary in Iran is not beneficial for them & they prefer to leave Iran .

image.png

image.png

image.png   

https://www.xe.com/currency/afn-afghan-afghani

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

we learn it for religious cause but Farsi is a tool to keep Iran a united country asall americans from any race or background must use  English as a official language in America

we don't care it is in top 10 or not but it keeps us united until now against treats name an Arabic speaker country that can or could resist any interruption of foreign countries also Arabic accents are so different that Arabic neighbour  countries barely can understand Arabic words of each other , being Arabic in top 10 has two main reasons 

1.being Religious language that all muslim Iranians learn it for this reason 

2.speaking by larger crowd with high birth ratio same as Chinese ,that doesn't relate to Iran this second reason is just same as being Sunnis in majority.

also Chinese is modern language of trade with your logic for Iranians learning Chinese is more beneficial than learning Arabic also Iran has better relation with China than most of Arab countries in any field this is same as Russian .

if a two sides want to cooperate with each other they will learn their language & there is no need to force a language over the other one most although most of iranian international  merchants have offices at UAE & Iranian community of UAE is one of biggest Iranain communities out of Iran despite all of politicla tensions between Iran & UAE .

You don't need to become an Arab to learn Arabic. 

• Advanced Member
23 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it is same as what anti Iranian groups are saying these days they support this integration that leads to separation of  Iran   to multiple states  which each states will want independence from central government that causes balkanization of Iran & leads whole of Iran engages to an endless internal war 

currently each minority has its religious teachings & newspaper under supervision of central government also when we find treacherous people among shia muslim authorities how we can trust to a Sunni minister that not act in favor of KSA & other non shia enemy countries of Iran btw all of them has a level of authority for their regions as mayors & etc .

I am totally against autonomy of regions of Iran. However i really think that could be a great idea to permit ethnic minorities to have newspaper and education in their languages. After i dont really know if a sunni president could be a good idea but for some sunni ministers would permit a better representation of sunni iranians.

• Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I know but Arab countries don’t understand it for doing religious duties we knew enough level of Arabic , only reach Arabic country that Iran has  tradition is UAE that Farsi uses both sides by merchants also for accessing public service it can accessed by Farsi rest of rich ones are in KSA side that we don’t have any connection with them except in pollitical level .

• Advanced Member
52 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I am totally against autonomy of regions of Iran. However i really think that could be a great idea to permit ethnic minorities to have newspaper and education in their languages. After i dont really know if a sunni president could be a good idea but for some sunni ministers would permit a better representation of sunni iranians.

The minorities has their newspapers & teach their language as extra lessons but it doesn’t any connection to official side all official stuff must be in Farsi ,about Sunnis we have authorities in areas that has Sunni majority may be one day we have a sunni minister but president must be a Twelver shia by constitution  law 

Sunnis in Iran (how sunni muslims live in a Shiit country?)

https://youtu.be/3B6MGqWkpMk

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

The minorities has their newspapers & teach their language as extra lessons but it doesn’t any connection to official side all official stuff must be in Farsi ,about Sunnis we have authorities in areas that has Sunni majority may be one day we have a sunni minister but president must be a Twelver shia by constitution  law 

Sunnis in Iran (how sunni muslims live in a Shiit country?)

https://youtu.be/3B6MGqWkpMk

they have their newspapers in their language ? i dont think so, when i come back to iranian azerbaijan i remember newspaper in farsi.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

they have their newspapers in their language ? i dont think so, when i come back to iranian azerbaijan i remember newspaper in farsi.

I know that Zoroastrians have their newspaper but I. Don’t see Azeri newspaper although  only pan Turks support such newspaper but every region has its channel  in national tv also they produce movies & serials in Azeri such as Azeri in each province under supervision of National television of Iran 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Turkey receives 15 billion dollars from Qatar  although they use Arabic as Iran but Turkey is ready to deal with evil & Iran isn’t  ,  @alidu78 after using Arabic as main language Iran can becomes a sunni country too & all of its problem will solve in blink of an eye 

but I don’t understand why you & @Haji 2003 & @alidu78 are insisting  on using Arabic language & seperatinists doctrine that these two just leads to Balkanization of Iran ,it seems you are heavily under influence of anti Iranian seperationist groups propaganda 

Qatar Pledges $15 billion of investments in Turkey 

Qatar to make $15 B direct investments in Turkey 

Qatar pledges $15bn to Turkey 

Why Qatar helps Turkey after turkey show off but it doesn’t help Iran 

Qatar Emir Hamad al Thani :after blockade Iran was only country where we got foods ,Medicine 

Qatar blockade : surge  in food imports from Iran 

https://youtu.be/TCH79l3B_t0

Qatar-Iran ties 

https://youtu.be/_rBzXA5KJUk

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Unregistered

Instead of having a myopic view, understand the whole geopolitical situation. No matter what, they have been since the revolution and will continue to be politically, socially, and economically isolated. Unless they open up their markets to be exploited and sign up to the new world order of oppression.

In light of the above reality, economic steps that are practical for other western/secular/godless countries will not be viable.

A) These investment have strings attached, meaning they want something in return. There are used as a leverage to exploit concessions.

B) Islamic government will not sign up for an Atheist/secular economic model to exploit its citizens. West/Secular countries are living examples of dangers of this immoral, unethical system. West/Secular countries and economies are engaged in gross negligence and a form of malpractice by willingly allowing this type exploitation of its citizens.

Only way out is to continue the path, and  become self sufficient  which requires sacrifice. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, S.M.H.A. said:

Only way out is to continue the path, and  become self sufficient  which requires sacrifice. 

Some autarky is good for all smaller economy countries. The DPRK does "OK" except when the weather turns against them with drought and flood.

• Forum Administrators
On 8/15/2018 at 3:53 AM, Reza said:

How do you stop the “brain drain” of educated professionals to Western countries? (a problem not unique to Iran, but a significant issue).

I've had a think about this and written about it here. This is not a uniquely Iranian problem. In summary, I don't think providing jobs back home is an easy solution.

An easier short-term solution would be to tax people who move overseas. If someone is going to West to study (and can afford the fees), then this means that the Iranian school system has provided them with Western standards of education as such they should be willing to pay a top up.

And if they get jobs overseas then they should be willing to pay a little more when they come back. Non-Iranian (western) Shias are bled dry paying for visas.

The state would, therefore, benefit from having created a social and educational environment conducive to education.

• Moderators
On 8/16/2018 at 9:16 AM, S.M.H.A. said:

Instead of having a myopic view, understand the whole geopolitical situation. No matter what, they have been since the revolution and will continue to be politically, socially, and economically isolated. Unless they open up their markets to be exploited and sign up to the new world order of oppression.

In light of the above reality, economic steps that are practical for other western/secular/godless countries will not be viable.

A) These investment have strings attached, meaning they want something in return. There are used as a leverage to exploit concessions.

B) Islamic government will not sign up for an Atheist/secular economic model to exploit its citizens. West/Secular countries are living examples of dangers of this immoral, unethical system. West/Secular countries and economies are engaged in gross negligence and a form of malpractice by willingly allowing this type exploitation of its citizens.

Yes, it is true that the US exploits it's citizens, that is why most people hate the government. At the same time, having a modern economy doesn't necessarily mean you have to do this. The US overburdens its citizens with taxes and keeps wages artificially low, so that the taxes can be used for its pursuit of global empire and dominance and it use coportations for the same purpose. The US empowers corporations rather than individuals because corporations are a much more reliable servant in carrying out these plans. 

There are other countries which have a modern economy yet don't engage much in building of global empire and dominance so they have opportunities to build a better life for their citizens, economically. Examples of these are countries like South Korea, Finland, and Norway. These countries have other, social problems that stem from secularism and the lack of spiritual and family values this promotes, and there is some crossover between the economy and the social problems, but I believe it is possible to separate these two spheres of influence and IRI can learn some 'techniques' for improving the economy from these countries while discarding the secular/atheist aspects that lead to the social problems. 

• Unregistered

Sure, as long as we stay away from Upright Monkey Economics we Muslims should be fine. 

Those countries(Client states) who were given security guarantees i.e Japan, S. Korea and their were of strategic tool to apply economic pressure on China. Or curb its economic power. Did fairly well in secular terms at the expense of what( its up to the individuals to determine) . Other countries who do not pose an ideological threat, and willing to sell their souls for Upright Monkey  economics are not great examples to follow. 

There is a very important Concept to remember, that (things/systems etc.) may have some advantages but their disadvantages may be greater at the individual and society level. 

An Islamic Country, will always pose an ideological threat to the "Oppressors" ( 'Syndicate"(Government/Military/Corporate/Elite etc)).

An animal is concerned with its Own survival, avoids pain and loves pleasure. We as Humans, look far beyond the daily economics and should have higher goals. This economic stuff is ancillary stuff, people are mesmerized by the glitter of economic success. Which is a Mirage, as you are aware, most of these countries are like the Zombie Financial Institutions. Their real networth is probably negative, they apply band aids like Quantitative easing to keep the show going in the short term, look at the total amount of  negative yielding debit of the world in rising interest rate environment you will get the picture of the looming crisis. Plus, economic and political success goes in cycles and we have seem countries become economic and political powers only to be replaced by another after a short time. 

As Muslims we need to be the Moral and Ethical leaders, and fight Oppression - economic, political, social etc..In light of this directive, all other transient stuff or issues really have no value. 

• Forum Administrators

If you listen to Iranian emigre media (not that I recommend it), you will constantly hear mention of a poor economy, with inflation and high prices, mismanaged by either corrupt or stubborn people who could simply cure everything if they allowed McDonalds and Amazon in the country (only for the low price of inconsequential foreign policy concessions, as they see it).

Declining material conditions is a prop constantly dangled and exploited on the weary. 

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

IRI can learn some 'techniques' for improving the economy from these countries while discarding the secular/atheist aspects that lead to the social problems. 

Salam in these years IRI governments learn it but they just use it in benefit of their party not people , also Iranian from beginning of modernization of Iran by Pahlavi dynasty didn't trust any foreign doctrine that from that time people use every trick to avoid paying any type of tax in other side these westernized economy ruined  Islamic Zakat & Khums paying system without having a better replacement for it ,in addition current IRI banking system makes things everyday worser than before but nobody really wants to fix it ,the authurities don't do any effective act & most scholars except few such as Ayatollah Amoli prefer to remain silent about standing this system & reviving Islamic tax system.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member

l was perusing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_rankings_of_Iran .

You can see that lRl is not a "backward" country. Ranks well in some categories and has potential in others.

l also noticed that some info correlates with my 2nd Postulate (Wed the 15th, page 2, half-way down) which l 'knew' from reading in the 1990s. So not much has changed in these areas.

For Starting a Business lRl is ranked 48th.

For Ease of Doing Business lRl is ranked 124.

For Business Freedom lndex lRl is ranked 77.

Prime Rate of 12% is ranked 76. 

Number of Small/Micro Businesses per 1000population is 68 out of 113.

The Corruption Perceptions lndex is 131  (along with Ukraine, Kaxazstan, and 2 others)

lRl also has a vulnerability in its Smuggling  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Iran#Smuggling 

which is about $150 per capita.

Now how this plays into the politics of a country with 7% Leftists (3% Rightists) is also a concern.

Edited by hasanhh
Omission of CPl
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Salam, 

Also I think a good idea would be to permit good shias to perform hijra in Iran. There are many good shias outside Iran who could be good citizens and many Iranians who are just useless for Iran (I am myself iranian). 

l'd go one step further. Tehran is already an exceptionally large city. Make it an immigrant center like New York. Only requirement is to be Muslim or Jewish.

• Advanced Member

@hasanhh

5:82

Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. And thou wilt find the nearest of them in affection to those who believe (to be) those who say: Lo! We are Christians. That is because there are among them priests and monks, and because they are not proud.

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Carlzone said:

Uhm hasanhh, the Quran states they are furthest away from us, while Christians are closest to us. 

Ayat v:85-86 "nearest in love"  not belief

Ayat v:44-45 they are entrusted with what was communicated via Musa-a.s. So how is that "furthest away"?