Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abu Nur

Living in Iran

On 10/21/2018 at 3:11 AM, abdulhamid said:

Salaam everyone. Interesting discussion. I won't discuss the merits of moving to Iran. I wonder though how moving to Iran is to please The Creator سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى - is this based on some teachings?

Thanks

Wa Aleikum Salaam,

It is not Iran or Iraq or Finland that matters, what matters it the person himself if they can follow Islamic teachings and develop themselves in their living land. If they can't or it is hard, then It is better to move in different country where they can follow the guidance in a way they can practice it better way;

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination. 4:97

23 hours ago, 000 said:

salam, what's the farsi term for this kind of visa? Are there any other requirements beside money for this visa?

Wa Alaykum as-Salam.

ویزای تجاری Viza-ye Tejari
An Indian brother who established a group of Indian restaurants here in Qom told me about it. If you want more information, I'll ask him. 

Edited by Ali Mahdi

On 8/7/2018 at 6:20 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Iraqi community mostly live in Dowlat Abad ‘دولت آباد’province in Tehran that is a mid class province but with enough structure & basis for a comfortable life that has a prosperous condition 

https://fa.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/دولت‌آباد_(تهران)

https://www.ihome.ir/خرید-فروش/آپارتمان/تهران/دولت-آباد/

Kurd Faily-tehran Dolat Abad 

دولت آباد
منطقه ۲۰، تهران، استان تهران، ایران
https://goo.gl/maps/fQT9cNVA2Hn

hmmm...looks pretty run-down & desolate compare to other areas i seen of tehran.. 

On 8/9/2018 at 7:08 AM, Fatima NMA said:

Bro, i'm iranian myself...but just because my mother language is arabic they treat ne really bad!! I don't wanna go into details but this is a fact!

However the arabs of iran are so warm and kind..i meant no offense anyway ..

please go into details sister Fatima...tell us what you've experienced... i'm interested about reality....please share with us :)

I lived temporarily in Iran in my teen years (4). It was awful.

The people are incredibly rude and uncultured, they lie and steal. They are fake. 

Persians lie about the dumbest things. When you ask them where to find a certain street, instead of saying, “I don’t know,” they give you some fake route to follow and make you end up more lost and confused than you already were.

Iranians literally fight physically with the police.

On the outside, Iran seems “oh so Islamic, Mashallah” when it’s anything but. Even the religious ones cheat their way to the top. There is no justice there. Whoever pays first is the one whom they will support. You can pay your way through everything. It’s truly disgusting and shameful what Iran has become.

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

The people are incredibly rude and uncultured, they lie and steal. They are fake. 

Persians lie about the dumbest things. When you ask them where to find a certain street, instead of saying, “I don’t know,” they give you some fake route to follow and make you end up more lost and confused than you already were.

On the outside, Iran seems “oh so Islamic, Mashallah” when it’s anything but. Even the religious ones cheat their way to the top. There is no justice there. Whoever pays first is the one whom they will support. You can pay your way through everything. It’s truly disgusting and shameful what Iran has become.

This is not true! There are good and bad people everywhere. We are not beasts! Maybe some people unintentionally gave you a wrong address.

34 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

This is not true! There are good and bad people everywhere. We are not beasts! Maybe some people unintentionally gave you a wrong address.

Yes, it is true. People in Iran pay to get into university, they pay judges and the courts to swing into their favor. This is nothing new. It’s been going on for a very long time. 

7 hours ago, Laayla said:

Look how bitter you are.  Not one positive thing to say about a 81.16 million populated country.  Good job!

You are not Persian so you don’t know what it’s like. This is the reality of Iran right now. I’m not bitter, I’m telling the truth. Iran is full of people who lie and deceit. You know nothing about the Iranian people since you’ve never lived there and experienced living there like I have. 

There have been countless times where the police wants to arrest someone or give them a ticket, and the person driving ends up attacking the policeman and/or yelling at them. What kind of respect is there for the law or heirachy? Iran is an uncultured area where it’s people like to boast about how Iran ruled the world 2000 years ago. 

Yes, there are some good people. But that percentage is small and getting smaller since people of class and status are having only 1-2 kids while dahatis and people of low class are having 4-5 kids each. The dahati Iranians are making up the majority and turning Iran into Iranestan. 

7 hours ago, Laayla said:

Look how bitter you are.  Not one positive thing to say about a 81.16 million populated country.  Good job!

Don't you have something better to do than stir the pot? You have nothing positive to say about a population of 325.7 million yourself. 

3 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Don't you have something better to do than stir the pot? You have nothing positive to say about a population of 325.7 million yourself. 

awwwww.  There, there. I sure stir a good lebaniya that's for sure.  :)

Image result for lebaniya

from Maryam's Culinary Wonders

7 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

You are not Persian so you don’t know what it’s like. This is the reality of Iran right now. I’m not bitter, I’m telling the truth. Iran is full of people who lie and deceit. You know nothing about the Iranian people since you’ve never lived there and experienced living there like I have. 

There have been countless times where the police wants to arrest someone or give them a ticket, and the person driving ends up attacking the policeman and/or yelling at them. What kind of respect is there for the law or heirachy? Iran is an uncultured area where it’s people like to boast about how Iran ruled the world 2000 years ago. 

Assalam Alikum Sister I&M

If that is the vision you want to see of a beautiful nation, that's fine.  It will continue to stand in the face of oppressors and sacrifice with blood.  You have made up your mind of how you want to judge an entire country, there is no point in going back and forth with you.  Wa Salam.

11 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Yes, it is true. People in Iran pay to get into university, they pay judges and the courts to swing into their favor. This is nothing new. It’s been going on for a very long time. 

I told you...there are deceitful people everywhere who dont respect the law but you should not generalize. I agree with you about those ignorant people who boast about the pre-Islamic history of Iran but as a non-nationalistic person who has lived here for her whole life, I can honestly say that I have seen more good people than deceitful ones and of course, everyone sometimes make mistakes but it doesnt necessarily mean that he/she is a bad person.

As to universities, a very few people can have a degree just by paying money. Yes it is unlawful but it is not common. You cannot enter the university unless you have passed the exams.

10 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Yes, there are some good people. But that percentage is small and getting smaller since people of class and status are having only 1-2 kids while dahatis and people of low class are having 4-5 kids each. The dahati Iranians are making up the majority and turning Iran into Iranestan. 

Dahati means villager. Unfortunately some people use this word for offending. But many villagers are good people and more useful for the society than some urbanites.

The most harmful group of people are addicted ones who are responsible for the majority of crimes in Iran.

7 hours ago, eloquence said:

I always wanted to live in Iran to study Islam more. I don’t think that’s ever going to happen. Anyway, I don’t understand the Iranians whose mother tongue is Arabic. Did their families originally come from Arab countries and settled in Iran? Are they considered Iranians?

yeah they consider as Iranians even we have celebrities & singers from them like as Mahdi

Yarahi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehdi_Yarrahi  

https://www.instagram.com/mehdiyarrahi/

Mehdi Yarrahi - Hayyak (مهدی یراحی - حیک - ویدیو)

sister   @Islandsandmirrors

had experienced bad things becuase of her bad luck & she faced a bunch of bad experiments at one package but it's not a common behavior of majority of Iranians , it was another sister  Narges Kalbasi/Ashtari that whole time that she visited Iran had bad experience but when she accused for murder in India & she was known as guilty & sentenced to death  innocently Britain governmnt didn't help her at all but by pressure of people of Iran & help of Mr Zarif as Iran foreign ministry she rescued from death & sent to hajj as a gift from Imam Khamenei & now she is building homes in east of Iran for  cities like as Qasr  e Shirin  that demolished by earthquake for it's citizens 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narges_Ashtari

Justice for Narges Kalbasi

Narges Kalbasi

19 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah they consider as Iranians even we have celebrities & singers from them like as Mahdi

Yarahi https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehdi_Yarrahi  

https://www.instagram.com/mehdiyarrahi/

Mehdi Yarrahi - Hayyak (مهدی یراحی - حیک - ویدیو)

sister   @Islandsandmirrors

had experienced bad things becuase of her bad luck & she faced a bunch of bad experiments at one package but it's not a common behavior of majority of Iranians , it was another sister  Narges Kalbasi/Ashtari that whole time that she visited Iran had bad experience but when she accused for murder in India & she was known as guilty & sentenced to death  innocently Britain governmnt didn't help her at all but by pressure of people of Iran & help of Mr Zarif as Iran foreign ministry she rescued from death & sent to hajj as a gift from Imam Khamenei & now she is building homes in east of Iran for  cities like as Qasr  e Shirin  that demolished by earthquake for it's citizens 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narges_Ashtari

Justice for Narges Kalbasi

Narges Kalbasi

The first video about Narges says that her "abusive mother" died when she was 11!! But her mother was a very nice woman and not abusive! in fact, Narges' bad experience in Iran was the death of her parents (and not misbehaviour of people).

37 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

Narges' bad experience in Iran was the death of her parents (and not misbehaviour of people)

She didn’t has any business with Iran because of these bad memories & she asked help from Britain as it’s citizen but Britain’s easily forgot her & let her die without doing any wrong job 

5 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

hati means villager. Unfortunately some people use this word for offending. But many villagers are good people and more useful for the society than some urbanites.

It doesn’t just mean villager, and unfortunately, your status in Iran determines largely your behavior. This isn’t true for all countries, but for Iran, if you are a dahati, then you will be more likely to be prone to shouting and weird, abusive behavior, and that’s why whenever you see a person shouting like a freak to his wife and kids, or in the court, then you’d say that the person is a Koli or dahati because they to have those kind of behaviors due to lack of education and class. 

A dahati asked me if men in America physically attack a woman because she doesn’t wear hijab out of lust. What kind of weird beliefs they have. In Iran, dahati men stare into my face like creeps whereas men in America don’t even look at you. 

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

It doesn’t just mean villager, and unfortunately, your status in Iran determines largely your behavior. This isn’t true for all countries, but for Iran, if you are a dahati, then you will be more likely to be prone to shouting and weird, abusive behavior, and that’s why whenever you see a person shouting like a freak to his wife and kids, or in the court, then you’d say that the person is a Koli or dahati because they to have those kind of behaviors due to lack of education and class. 

A dahati asked me if men in America physically attack a woman because she doesn’t wear hijab out of lust. What kind of weird beliefs they have. In Iran, dahati men stare into my face like creeps whereas men in America don’t even look at you. 

I somewhat agree with you about your first paragraph (almost in every country educated people usually have a better more rational behaviour) but as to your 2nd paragraph, such people are a small minority.

There are people in USA who have many wrong beliefs about Iranians. For example they think that every woman in Iran has to wear niqab or women have no freedom and have a very miserable life and if you give them (these Americans) a map without names on it, they cannot find Iran on the map.

So can I say Americans are uneducated people?! Of course not!

I am almost sure that even 1% of Iranians dont have that absurd opinion about Americans (that Americans attack women...!).

2 hours ago, alidu78 said:

I would like to live in iran but nowadays that would really be a bad idea with the economic and social situations. I would mostly encourage to leave iran than go to iran.

I agree with you about immigrating to Iran (considering the current economical situation...although for foreigners and tourists it can be a good opportunity) but as for leaving the country, I think educated people who can be useful for the society or rich people who can help the country through their wealth should stay here and help to solve the problems.

3 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

I think educated people who can be useful for the society or rich people who can help the country through their wealth should stay here and help to solve the problems.

I'd love the opportunity to help Iran through teaching as a professor or investing my money in it ^

On 10/30/2018 at 2:38 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

maybe earlier decades it was uncultured & primitive...is it developed now?....

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

United States, which probably makes it impossible anyway.

It’s not impossible, but is harder than rest of the world because still some hardliners still see everything & everyone from America as evil also heavy borocracy  in Iran  makes situation hard for everyone specially foreigners.

2 minutes ago, Livia said:

maybe earlier decades it was uncultured & primitive...is it developed now?....

It’s become better but still exists but not as same as described above.

23 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

4-5 kids each!..u know in international population statistics always claim iran having lowest birth rate in all of middle east...

3 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Mostly, yes. I have Native American in me also, but it is barely noticeable. I am whiter than snow

l do to, but it like my father this shows in the arms; after 5 generations.

On 8/7/2018 at 9:40 PM, Abu Nur said:

Salaam Aleikum,

So I came to the point where living in Western country is not benefit for my religious life and I seek to live with my family in Shi'ah Islamic Country for sake of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.  I really don't know where to live there and how much renting or buying house cost and for work, we are interested to open shop/restaraunt if possible. We love to live somewhere where there is much nature.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalalm Alikum.

Brother, what happened to you?  When are you planning your move?  What type of restaurant are you planning to open?  

Sister @shadow_of_light what is the currency value now to the dollar?  How are you holding up with the prices?  Do you hear complaints from your parents about the sanctions?  Are the people blaming America or the government?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla